Red Skills Quick Guide

Both of their skills are relatively situational. Because their skills are unreliable unless fully leveled, it’s not too practical to prioritize them. The stat bonuses are always amazing to have, but if that’s all we’re getting after working so hard to unlock these skills, then we might as well put more effort on skills that give more value than that.

4 Likes

Update: added Rapunzel and Flynn Rider.

2 Likes

Remy and Rapunzel work really well together with their Red Skills!

This isn’t the actual guide. Just a quick review

Re-word scrooge, lasts one wave of a fight

Update: So… remember when they said they’re making changes to Captain Hook’s Red Skill? Well, yikes. I looked at the numbers again, and it’s quite different indeed. Map study also no longer removes active buffs, which was a huge bummer. I had to demote the Red Skill from 3 stars, to only 1. On the bright side, at least Hook’s “OP-ness” is not as bad. I guess.

This is the “Before” just for reference.

3 Likes

This isn’t like this

Also, when will you add Magica, Kida, Dr. Facilier, and Powerline?

Whenever I have the time to do it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yax’s Red skill looks too situational. Maybe im just under estimating how long it takes to get 900 energy in 10 seconds. But why does his red skill have two conditions when no one else does? :face_with_monocle:

10 seconds in a game like this, is a loooong time.

I have played games before, where 1 second was a long time. It is not necessarily too situational.

2 Likes

How often does his red skill activate in a fight? That’ll give me a good idea of how easy it is to trigger.

I agree. I feel like it should simply just drain a bit of energy while under the effects of Body Odor or something along those lines. Or even just give the enemy Sap status for the entire duration. The 900 energy condition is just pretty meh.

1 Like

Statistically speaking, the answer is zero. Ever since Yax has been given his Red Skill, no player has ever bothered taking him to Arena. The newest Friendship Campaigns don’t make use of Yax’s Red Skill to it’s full potential (Red Skills are not maxed there). The same goes with City Watch; Yax is no where to be found in there, so there has been no practical data for a legitimate answer.

With Red Skills coming to all servers, maybe (never) someone (no one) will (not) invest (don’t) on Yax.

3 Likes

I can give you some feedback when I get round to him, prob late February.

1 Like

Hopefully it’ll be good feedback. Right now he looks like a poor man’s Ursula.

Wouldn’t it be easier to just level Ursula? :wink:

2 Likes

This is fantastic! Thank you!
I also love the valuation you’ve added to each skill. And of course, your explanation for said valuations. very helpful

Also. Beautiful job with the nested descriptions. I love some good formatting :+1::wink:

1 Like

Thank you for creating such a helpful guide. Are there any people using sally and jack skellington? They both have three stars and seems like an interesting character to pick considering how long they have been out from the spotlight.

1 Like

I’m using Jack Skellington and just unlocked his Red Skill today, @Captain_Ghalt. He is amazing, not as great as recent toon but he still strong in his own way :slight_smile: Put him in a scare team, and you will not regret it ;))))

I always pair him with Sulley in Yellow week since the beginning :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wrote an article about it back then! It was super cool :open_mouth:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney