Roadmap Feedback

They might have already by adding badge crates to contests.

But it’s better if badge crates were easier to obtain.

Also, let’s not go off topic.

Clever usage of said Badge Crate can save you even like 9000 stamina consumables. And thus you can use Stamina to bring up some other characters instead.

But yes, that´s the end of my off-topic.

I am also kind of sad there is nothing really there. Like when is Tower Trial coming or the Favorite Heroes (which I want to see implemented SO MUCH)? Or where is the “Fozzie” Trial? Was it instead subbed by RS Chips in Elite Campaign or something? I hope not.

2 Likes

@Loutre Roadmap update day today, so yeah will be looking forward to when you get to update the Roadmap Loutre :-).

3 Likes

Roadmap update: Nothing new, only removal of the Challenge Books clean up note :-(.

1 Like

I did add two bugs. I’m waiting to see if I can have approval for anything else that’s secretly in development.

4 Likes

@Loutre explain please?
Sounds weird…

Is it… both are fast so they use actives frequently? That’s not bug.

SmartSelect_20210802-211041_Opera

1 Like

I was gonna ask the same thing

Just had reports of the two of them being stuck in infinite loops where neither dies so we’re investigating it.

3 Likes

Ah I see and didn’t notice the bug adding:

But yeah, if you could add something to the roadmap even if small that would be nice :-).
As an Explorer type of player I enjoy the “Joy of the new”, so if anything could be added it would be appreciated ^^.

To reference the 3.2 update I wouldn’t mind if anything of similar scale like these got added, like just something is better than nothing :-).

Anyway, thanks for replying Loutre and really appreciate it ^^.

I think if they go further it would be more spoiler-ish, which you nor a few others are fond of… :no_mouth:

1 Like

Well, I don’t mean characters, but as far as quality of life improvements goes I don’t mind :-).

1 Like

I wonder where the Challenge Books Cleanup went… will it be in 3.3 @Loutre? Is it finished?

I’m pretty sure that occured last update:

3 Likes

What’s he point of having a roadmap when it shows us zero useful information? Nothing worth looking forward to in months… You guys could delete this roadmap tomorrow and I couldn’t care less

It is useless this way anyways…

4 Likes

@Loutre Why was the “Role” and “Team” sorting not added to the roadmap? :thinking:

I’m starting to hate the game so much because without it it’s awful trying to find a hero :roll_eyes:

Yah totally agree. There’s been nothing since Codebase for Yellow. I feel like the game is getting ignored/abandoned. There isn’t even a note to refresh any current features.

Loutre said there are thing(s) in secret development. I’m not sure why it has to be a secret if they have a roadmap. I wonder if it’s the Tower feature mentioned in a Q&A?

2 Likes

secret development in this kind of game is a terrible idea - by the time the secret is revealed, players have lost interest :roll_eyes:

better to at least string us along with some tidbits even if they don’t eventually come to fruition (cough, Lightning ROB)

8 Likes

What happened to the new NPC characters like Mega Mage ? First appeared by accident in invasion at R17 and hasn’t been seen since

1 Like

Tower Trial was announced months ago in Q&A and nothing. Buffing red skills for old heroes as well, promises that every .10 update will include hero refresh… none did happen.

Fozzie Event like Trial as permanent feature was also told.

Red skill chips from elite as permanent feature as well… oh, and red skills are still cost way too much.
… badges also ask for too much stamina.

Literally everything told isn’t happening, or it takes almost a year, as the a filter.

ROB was in data for… 2 years if not more!

And as the heroes… might be the process (but that long, it’s way more than 6 months), but still no Soul or Raya characters while other Disney games got them long time ago? Same with Onward, it’s really all far behind with others. Cruella for her movie release?

It really seems devs aren’t intresting, players as well and leaving, and game loops between cap rises and new (more or less random) heroes, which even aren’t enough as rotations are really dead. Nothing new or exciting; 6 day contests isn’t new a feature.
It just goes like that if the game was supposed to be closed next year.

It really is sad ending for such a good game, eh.

7 Likes

I think the issue right now is the fact that PerBlue are working on 5 games at once, 3 of them in beta as in like having to split their resources more than optimal. I understand starting 1 beta game, but 3 games around the same time sounds like way too much.

We can see here that PerBlue wants more staff, so it seems like they are trying to expand:

Though PerBlue don’t seem to be able toget hirings as fast as they would like as at least from what I have seen as no job offerings have been removed since 24 July, and while 1-2 weeks isn’t that long it seems to me like PerBlue doesn’t have enough staff to support 5 title at once and as such has to cut corners.

These 3 games being the beta games:

(Note: I don’t know PerBlue’s exact staff situation, what I said here is based on logic and observations).

To all at PerBlue I understand if you all have to cut corners due to not enough staff to maintain all the 5 games at once with the same attention Disney Heroes got before, however I do think at least the one think can help us players motivation which is the “Carrot on a stick concept” as in players having a motivation to move forward as in play. ( Like a bone on a stick for this Disney dog: ).

In my view right now there are nothing really that acts as an interesting carrot on a stick that stands out to us players in the near future which is pretty concerning, even I can feel my own motivation lowering due to it there being nothing really interesting to look forward to.

Hero Information isn’t really something that sounds that interesting even if helpful, it doesn’t sound that interesting and I am not sure if it is something that technically needed to be adjusted.

We players are dissatisfied with Disney Heroes at the moment and doesn’t meet the standard for the product quality we are expecting as players/customers of the game. We have nothing really concrete to look forward to as far as we know, so if we could get a rundown of what is coming that would be really appreciated.

I think the best way to satisfy us players right now beside actually adding interesting content to the game, the other alterative would be to make a State of the Game post in the style of the State of the Game from August 2020.

Examples:

This is what I think is needed, which is trust building and adding some interesting motivation carrots on stick in terms of having something look forward to continue to motivate us to play.

At the very least I think an update like the State of the Game update from February 2020 would be the minimum, and would likely help restore motivation for us players some:

@Loutre So yeah, if you could forward this to the team it would be really appreciated, and if possible ask if you can add something to the roadmap even if small :-).
Not sure if you can say your own thoughts on what I said here, but yeah if anything at least getting to hear that it has been forwarded to the team would be nice.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney