Roadmap Feedback

I started using Trello for a project I am working on. Cool stuff. 2.7 sounds fun. Too bad crates are being pushed back, but still cool. Great stuff is coming either way :slight_smile:

Might-be-stupid but honest question: how is this telling that there might be an R17 level? I doubt they would just add another level to the current highest rank just because the next rarity is being pushed back an update.

They need more time for a new rarity :grimacing:

They have less than 2 weeks (they have vacation). I doubt they have enough time to introduce a new rarity by then.

And there’s another reason why I say “R17”… which I prefer to not reveal

6 Likes

No? Then I will do the job.

So…

Bigger updates comes once per month (most of the times), and since new colour will be released in update 2.7 it means it will be at least two months from now until it will be released to the game. Update 2.6 only has “expansion” of the campaign, which basically only means map will look different, nothing else. To add, the most popular website to check hero’s stats revealed that R17 is coming, badges and stats are fully ready, and most likely because holidays are coming and PB doesn’t have enough time to make it up to January, so unfortunately we will still get one red rank before gold (or other colour).
Basically, let’s wait to February. Really hope gold rank will include some extra boost as I’ve presented in my idea or something, to not making it another only cosmetic rank as orange and improve our balance, as PB doing bad job at giving badges lately; it’s way too random.

:ice_cream:

5 Likes

Okay that does make sense.

My initial thought process was that if the original plan was for the new rarity to come out next month, but was postponed until the month after, then it would seem a bit odd to just throw in another level for the current rarity when there wasn’t meant to be one. (That, and adding R17 would mess up the current pattern they have for extra levels/rarity - 0, 1, 2, 4, 8, etc.)

But those explanations, especially this part:

make a lot of sense and are probably right. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens, I guess.

After 1 feature got added to the game, shouldn’t it be deleted from Roadmap? I still see Red Skill drop in Testing section in Roadmap… which makes zero sense…@Polaris

They update the Roadmap every 2 weeks or so they said, so Polaris will likely remove the things that have already been added then :-).

cough

It’s been more than 2 weeks :eyes:

1 Like

And they updated it… without removing those… :joy::joy::joy:

Actually, the last time the last time the roadmap was 7 December, so 4 days ago now, I think they update the map before the update for the game were actually out. So yeah, unless Polaris decide to edit early then we have to wait a bit I suppose.

2 Likes

Updated, but only to clarify that new crates will be released in 2.7, not in 2.6.

1 Like

I moved the 2.5 things to the archives. It does make sense to update after a release is done, so I’ll try and keep up with that. :+1:

12 Likes

I see and thanks for updating the Roadmap Polaris :-).

3 Likes

Wdym by sticky? You mean pinned? None of those topics are pinned.

Nvm, just noticed i can do it myself haha.

The Roadmap got updated practically a week ago. The Expansion of the Campaign is now in testing. Most likely set to come out in the 2.6 Update.

7 Likes

The map got updated yesterday:

• The next rarity is now in development.
  • Hero Management is planned to come out in the 2.8 update, most likely in mid-April
  • A new card was added: Hero Information

We’re starting to look at ways to improve how information is display around heroes (stats, disks, skills, bonuses, etc.)

• This is most likely just a change in the UI of some features
7 Likes

If they are looking at hero information and would like to see them add information about what effect/buffs they add too e.g Stun,knockback and Fatigue

Too much of a pain at the moment to go through every single hero and check there skill sets for those skills that might be needed to counter another hero or for challenger seasons

8 Likes

Would you include upcoming characters in the roadmap?

I doubt it. It’d spoil the surprise of revealing the new characters in the Patch Notes. And if they hadn’t done so already (given how long the Roadmap has been out), they certainly wouldn’t start now.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney