Roadmap Feedback

I already did voice that the “hero unlock” in diamond crate should be the same for all heroes… 1/10 of Max Server Level (340), so 34. Hopefully, maybe, please?

These should also scale upon max server level. 5 was fine when you needed just 530 hero chips to max a hero.
Now though? At leasst 1/20 of Max Server Level, so 17 (S21-25 14)

1 Like

Even 20-30 would be good, but I agree scaling would be better, next year we will need over 6k hero chips to max hero, if 4k wasn’t enough. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

eh, less than 6k but okey… still too much

3 409, 25 750 now

5 337, 42 585 Y33

2 Likes

Guessing there was no update on Monday … again?
so two weeks until we have an update then…? :frowning:

@Nugget

We are getting ready for our winter break so no update on the roadmap.

2 Likes

Hey @Nugget will Loutre keep updating the Roadmap or will it change to you since we know Loutre’s busy with… uhm… other parts of the game/PB.

1 Like

It’s both of us and it was updated two days ago!

4 Likes

What happen to Mulan collection?

And how collection will work with only 2 heroes? :confused:
Plus, shouldn’t it be Patch Season 3, as we are already in season 2?

2 Likes

Oh I just took it off since it’s finished internally forgot it hasn’t gone live yet! Just archived Patch season 2, but season 3 is in design. I just removed it because it’ll just be a continuous thing like how Prize Wall/Trial Events are.

You have to wait and see!

3 Likes

That can only mean one thing…

Tremble in fear, for Smee is coming!

I’m quaking in my boots, I am.

2 Likes

I’m trying to imagine what Smee’s skills would be now. I also like that when I searched for Smee gifs I mainly got the crocodile

6 Likes

So I imagine those will be merged, like the franchise trials.

I see 2 (Moana) + 3 (Beauty), 2 (Peter) + 3 (Hocus Pocus. I wonder.

But if we only could get Binx in DHBM just add a cat already. :sob:

1 Like

There is already Cheshire

So excited that a Moana collection is coming… hoping this means the Kakamora are coming :eyes:

3 Likes

That doesn’t even count…

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s likely but it surely sounds funny

3 Likes

PB needs to work around the size issue :crab:

1 Like

definitely not :x:

At least Kakamora ( ≤ 4 :coconut:) is possible. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Hi @Nugget

Can this be added to the roadmap please, so we at least know it is still being worked on?

2 Likes

Y’all been working on yellow battle badge improvements since April of last year and war improvements since august of last year.
What is the delay in implementing them I know QA and all that is needed but been 6 months now for war improvements and nearly 9 months since you guys said you were working on yellow qol improvements.

Also is cosmetic tiers expansion still on the docket? It doesn’t seem like it would be that difficult to tack on another 100 levels :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I wonder if the Yellow QoL will extend over just the Battle Badge or not. Would be nice for the basic game mechanics (like Get More Stamina, Get More Gold) to catch up, they have been really neglected since Red rank.

Personally, I´d rather like to see “tiers” of cosmetics. Instead of having cosmetics just to be gotten and done with, there could be 3 or even 5 tiers of cosmetics giving goodies - Bronze (which would be given on all cosmetics to those that have them now), Silver, Gold… and possibly Platinum and Sapphire.

Basically something to make purple cosmetic crates useful for a longer time. Additionally, guaranteed cosmetic crates wouldn´t really tie to those higher tiers of cosmetics.

Maybe a good idea @Nugget?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney