Roadmap Feedback

Update:

• Hero Management
    • We have a couple of initial ideas that are currently in final design for Hero Management. This is a pretty extensive project because it interacts with all the game modes. Unlike Invasion Difficulty Scaling, which we released all at once, Hero Management changes will likely be done over several updates. Right now the first one is planned for the 2.8 update with more following after that.

That’s it. Other than the fact that Polaris made the labels colorblind-friendly.

11 Likes

Late-game crates have moved to “In Development”, and Yellow rank is now “In Testing.” So, progress!

I hope we can get a glimpse of what Yellow rank will bring us all a week or so before the update, not just the Friday before 2.7.10

5 Likes

Roadmap has been updated for nearly 1 month now. Has the schedule been changed from 2 weeks? Any idea when it will be updated, @Polaris?

3 Likes

I didn’t have any new info at the last planning meeting so it didn’t get updated. I’ll have more after the planning meeting on Monday!

14 Likes

Polaris@ Hi Polaris :-).

I wondered if you had any thoughts on when we can expect the roadmap to be updated?
While not that late yet, I thought I bring it up as it is roadmap update day today :-).

And yeah, if Tower Trial and other of the feature previews could be added in as well in the roadmap update it would be really appreciated.

Either way, hope your day have been going well Polaris and that you have had a good weekend ^^.

3 Likes

Thanks for noticing it Kira and posting on Discord :cat2:

And for others… roadmap was updated!
Oh, and thanks Polaris as well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No problem Musketeer and glad to see the roadmap got update relatively quickly after I asked here :-).
No mention of Tower Trial as far as I could see, but still can’t complain as we now finally are getting a tagging system for abilities and such ^^.

General Updated Roadmap:

Tagging System Information:

Overall looks good I would say :-).

Didn’t notice any new comment on the Wish Crate other than Wish Crate being added name wise, but yeah at least we know it should be coming soon now.

2 Likes

Yeah, quite very sad to not include Tower Trial as for now, it sounds really exciting.

Probably Tower Trial and the Favoriting feature that were the most exciting or at least among the most exciting things :-).

Hopefully they get added at least by the Anniversary update roadmap wise, if not actual in-game wise by then.

@Polaris Idea for Anniversary Update - some catch-up thing á la Portal Quest (when merging servers) = an item, which when used raises the team level, hero level and rank of all characters before certain rank to a new rank.
Or alternatively an item that raises the team level by 5, hero level by 5 and rank by 1 for heroes below Red (or even Yellow) rank. Could be programmed to be very rare in the game and given like 4 of them during the Anniversary.

That’s not a bad idea and would be especially helpful for newer players as well as players who have been of the game for a while :-).

Would definitely make a lot of players happy and may also boost spending, like in the sense of players being happy and thankful so I think PerBlue could potentially really benefit from having a helper item like that :-).

I wonder where these went… Are they the “?” things in Cosmetic Collections of borders? (Mickey Ears, Minnie Ears, …)

4 Likes

Funny thing is, even after… almost a year they still got spotlight in Cosmetics Page.

You can see Minnie border in bottom, and Simpsons donut as well, huh. :confused:

6 Likes

Also, I noticed this in 1.10 Patch Notes:

Other Improvements

• Stat bonuses on all Mods are now doubled!
  • Completing a level of a collection now only resets the progress for the heroes needed for that level, not all the heroes in the collection.
  • The button to hire a Mercenary is now at the top of the Hire Screen, to the right of the hero portrait.
  • Improved the campaign badge crafting red dot logic so that it only tracks the hero you are currently using."

So I ask, stat bonuses change to Mods to scale well when? They desperately need it. 63k BD/SP/ 630k HP is nothing when characters have 1M BD/SP and 20+M HP. Thanks.

5 Likes

There was one update which promised to add open ×10 and x100 role and team crates, still didn’t happen.

6 Likes

Could you look into that when possible @Polaris? Same should be done with gold crates.

1 Like

@Polaris Hey polaris can you move the heist over button somewhere else cause the chat messages are always on the way?

:edit

The Tagging system got pushed back to the 3.1 update :frowning:

3 Likes

Ah I see and thanks for the heads-up Filadae_Djaq :-).

Doesn’t seem like there were more new addings to the roadmap.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney