Rudolph/Jack Skellington Friendship Campaign Concept

Here’s Rudolph’s second friendship campaign!

Campaign name: Making Christmas

Rudolph/Jack Skellington

Rudolph

dialogue_jack_skellington

Allies: Judy Hopps, Sarah Sanderson, Hank and Dory

Friend Dialogue Level 1

Rudolph and Jack are now friends!

Jack: What this? A deer with a red nose, how very interesting.

Jack: Tell me. Who might you be?

Rudolph: I’m Rudolph. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Who are you?

Jack: They call me Jack Skellington. The Pumpkin King. The Master of Fright. Leader of Halloween!

Rudolph: Halloween? What is that?

Jack: You’ve never heard of Halloween?! Come, there is much to show you of Halloween!

Campaign Story: Rudolph helps Jack prepare a Christmas party (At least the proper way).

Jack: It seems to be the same old thing in the City again. But no one seems to want Halloween.

Rudolph: Well, it doesn’t have to be Halloween. What about Christmas?

Jack: That does sound fun. But I made a terrible mess of Christmas last time.

Chapter 1: Holiday Fiasco

Chapter 1-1: Rudolph was curious as to why Jack seems low on Christmas.

Chapter 1-2: Jack explains that his ideas of a Christmas, ended up upsetting a lot of people. From the presents, he made, to kidnapping Santa Clause.

Chapter 1-3: Rudolph gets the sense Jack was also a misfit like him.

Chapter 1-4: Rudolph decides to show him how to properly do a Christmas party.

Chapter 1-5: Jack is unsure, but he eventually agrees.

Jack: Are you sure I can be able to try again this time?

Rudolph: I may not be big on Halloween. But I know Christmas, like the back of my hoove.

Rudolph: Don’t worry, I’ll help you with getting ready.

Chapter 2: Tree Topper

Chapter 2-1: Rudolph and Jack Skellington head to the Farmer’s Market in search of a tree to decorate.

Chapter 2-2: Jack finds a few trees, but some of them looked too short.

Chapter 2-3: Rudolph tells him to find a big tall tree.

Chapter 2-4: Jack eventually finds one that’s tall enough. Rudolph likes the tree Jack found.

Chapter 2-5: They take their tree to the Park, where their Christmas party will take place.

Rudolph: Now that we have our tree, it’s time to start decorating it with ornaments.

Jack: To decorate? How queer! Perhaps I can add a personal touch of mine to it.

Rudolph: Sure, although, I’m not sure they’ll all want scary ornaments.

Chapter 3: Decorative, Yet Scary

Chapter 3-1: Rudolph gets the ornaments while Jack puts some Halloween-style ones on the tree.

Chapter 3-2: Jack adds spiders, skulls, and bats to the tree.

Chapter 3-3: Rudolph comes back with not-so-scary Christmas ornaments to put on the tree.

Chapter 3-4: He and Jack place snowflakes, candy canes, and balls with patterns on them. They even add colorful lights, for at night.

Chapter 3-5: Rudolph finishes by adding a star on top of the tree.

Jack: Tell me. What do you think of my ornaments?

Rudolph: They are spooky. Most people would prefer to not be scared on Christmas.

Jack: Well, the best part is I used real skulls and spiders!

Rudolph: Say what?! * nose glows bright *

Chapter 4: Creepy Crawlers

Chapter 4-1: Rudolph was shocked at Jack’s ornaments, that his nose glowed brightly.

Chapter 4-2: Unfortunately, his nose gets the attention of creeps.

Chapter 4-3: Jack scarily twists his face, stopping the creeps in place.

Chapter 4-4: Rudolph dashes through them while he still has the chance.

Chapter 4-5: Luckily, non of the creeps got to the Christmas tree.

Rudolph: Wow, you sure scared those creeps.

Jack: Thank you, It is my specialty.

Jack: Now then, what’s next?

Friend Dialogue Level 7

Jack: Rudolph, I noticed you were with another doe at the Park, Clarice was her name?

Rudolph: Yep, I also saw you with Sally earlier. You looked really happy with her by your side.

Jack: Indeed. I could even say the same about you and Clarice.

Chapter 5: Gift Giving

Chapter 5-1: Rudolph tells Jack the next thing is getting the presents for their friends.

Chapter 5-2: But Jack is unsure what to do for the presents, mainly cause the ones he made were too dangerous.

Chapter 5-3: Rudolph tells him to just focus on the kids, as that’s where Rudolph knows best.

Chapter 5-4: Rudolph gets help from some of Santa’s elves to help with making toys.

Chapter 5-5: He and Jack then start to wrap the presents.

Rudolph: How is your wrapping coming along, Jack?

Jack: Quite splendidly. But I am nervous about how my friends will react to this Christmas party.

Jack: I know I made a mess of the last time I did Christmas, I don’t want to do the same again.

Rudolph: Don’t worry, I’ll be able to help you. Misfit to misfit.

Chapter 6: Feeling Faint

Chapter 6-1: Rudolph and Jack finish wrapping presents and put them under the tree.

Chapter 6-2: They invite their friends to come and check their party out.

Chapter 6-3: Joy and her friends arrive first and take a look at the Christmas tree.

Chapter 6-4: As soon as Fear sees the skulls, spiders, and bats on the tree, he screams and faints from shock.

Chapter 6-5: Some of the presents Jack even made have also come to life too.

Jack: Oh dear. I’m afraid I made a terrible mess of Christmas, again.

Rudolph: We can worry about that later. Right now, we need to stop the toys you made from hurting people.

Chapter 7: Making Things Right

Chapter 7-1: Rudolph shines his nose to stop Jack’s Halloween toys from attacking.

Chapter 7-2: Jack then proceeds to put his presents away, knowing they were too dangerous.

Chapter 7-3: Jack even decides to remove the skulls, spiders, and bats from the tree.

Chapter 7-4: With the scary stuff gone, Jack is stumped.

Chapter 7-5: He turns to Rudolph for advice.

Jack: This is your area of expertise, what should I do?

Rudolph: Well, you did remove the scary stuff. But I’m sure you can still try without being scary.

Friend Dialogue Level 10

Jack: Rudolph, have you ever scared anyone with your nose?

Rudolph: I did, by accident. It took a lot of the other reindeer a while to get used to it. Why do you ask?

Jack: Because I find your nose fascinating, and I’m curious as to the secret behind it.

Chapter 8: Christmas Collab

Chapter 8-1: With some help, Jack can create toys that don’t attack. And he even makes cool snowflake cutouts.

Chapter 8-2: When the party starts, people enjoyed the different things about it.

Chapter 8-3: Joy loves the decorations and ornaments on the tree.

Chapter 8-4: Miguel enjoys the music playing in the background.

Chapter 8-5: Near the end of the party Jack approaches Rudolph.

Jack: I got to hand it to you, Rudolph. If you hadn’t shown me, I would have made another mess of your holiday.

Rudolph: You’re welcome, Jack. Does that mean, you’ll try again for next Christmas?

Jack: After everything that’s happened, I might stick to Halloween.

Rudolph: Halloween? But I thought you’re into Christmas.

Jack: True, and while I’m glad I’ve improved. Halloween just speaks more to me.

Jack: Besides, if I were to leave it for Christmas, the people of Halloween Town won’t have anyone to lead them on Halloween.

Rudolph: I guess if you put it that way. I also have to help lead Santa on Christmas. And I mean more than just guiding his sleigh.

Campaign “Making Christmas” complete.

“Halloween Presents” unlocked.

I hope you enjoy!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney