Scott Calvin (the Santa Clause Hero Concept)

Scott Calvin

Even if Christmas isn’t in the air, Scott is determined to spread joy across the City, even if it requires battling armies of creeps.
Trial Team: Red
Role: Midline Control
Stars: :star:
Quote: “Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! When I wake up, I’m gettin’ a CAT scan!”

Animations:
Entrance: Scott descends into the battlefield using his toy sack.
Victory: Scott drinks from a mug of hot cocoa.
KO: Scott drops his toy sack and raises his hands. His hat also falls off his head.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Scott sends toys rolling at enemies.

White Skill - Elves With Attitude - Fantastic Damage
Scott is joined by three differently colored members of E.L.F.S., who use their tools to help his allies. Each tool depends on the team color of and targets the enemy who attacked Scott last.

:red_circle: Red Team - Tinsel
The red E.L.F.S. elf strikes the enemy with tinsel, damaging them for 4 seconds.

:large_blue_circle: Blue Team - Ribbon Wrap
The blue E.L.F.S. elf wraps ribbon around the enemy, stunning them for 6 seconds.

:yellow_circle: Yellow Team - Floatation Pack
The yellow E.L.F.S. elf carries the enemy to the backline while also stealing X HP from them, giving that HP to the weakest ally.

If the enemy has no designated team color (like a standard creep), a random E.L.F.S. elf out of the three will attack them.

Green Skill - In the Bag
Scott pulls out a canoe from his toy sack and throws it at the strongest enemy, dealing X damage. He then throws the double-bladed canoe paddle at the weakest enemy, dealing X damage.

Blue Skill - Present Drop
Scott speaks into his hat, calling for his elves to parachute presents down into the battlefield from his sleigh. Presents that land on allies will either grant them X additional HP, X additional energy, or a random buff, while presents that land on enemies will either damage enemies, remove energy, or apply a random debuff.

Purple Skill - Toying With You
If Scott reaches 0HP, he regenerates his HP completely and targets the last enemy that attacked him until they reach 0HP. His “In the Bag” paddle throw, however, will still hit the weakest enemy. This HP regeneration can only occur once per battle.

Red Skill - Believing Is Seeing
Scott’s “Elves With Attitude” skill will remove X reality from an enemy, regardless of their team color.

Friendships
Scott Calvin + Buzz Lightyear
Campaign: Voice Act - Scott recognizes Buzz’s voice as his own, and wonders if he ever did voice recordings for Buzz Lightyear action figures built in the North Pole.
Disk: Ranger Pajamas
Disk Memory: Each present that lands on an enemy has a 25% likelihood of freezing that enemy for 3 seconds.
Disk Power: Z armor

(the friendship listed above is an obvious nod to both Scott Calvin and Buzz Lightyear being played by actor Tim Allen)

Scott Calvin + Huey, Dewey, & Louie
Campaign: Runaway Sleigh - Scott’s sleigh is hijacked by creeps just as he finishes unloading presents addressed to Huey, Dewey, and Louie.
Disk: Gander Panzer
Disk Memory: The enemy hit by Scott’s “In the Bag” canoe also loses X armor.
Disk Power: Z energy gain

1 Like

This should’ve been saved when it’s more closer to Christmas but ok (Unless you celebrate Christmas in July)

Ahh… I see what you did there :wink:

5 Likes

I figured this should’ve been saved up until then, yes, but if I didn’t make it now, I would’ve forgotten all about it by that time.

It’s obviously Tim allen.

No? Really?

:scream:

1 Like

I smell sarcasm. On both ends.

Yeah. Tim Allen plays both buzz and scott Calvin.

:eyes:

Umm… okay…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney