September Sign-In! | Forum News!

Hello!
This is @Forum_Guide, I usually make guide posts for newer members. Starting today, I have spoken with NewsBot and he has agreed to allow me making these posts.

In these posts you can get a little bit of everything, updates, forum events, news on new regulars, anything related to Disney and more! You can expect to see two new posts a week, one on Tuesday, and the other on Friday.

September Sign in!

Helga Sinclair from Disney’s Atlantis fights her way into the heroes list as September’s sign in!
Untitled
Helga Sinclair is the second character in DHBM to have a purple skill animation! Helga Sinclair will be available to have on the 7th of September!

Lilo’s Prize Wall!

Only a few more days to unlock Lilo and countless other rewards! Finish a few more challenges and Unlock or make her stronger!

Bring the old to the New!

Starting later today! Old topics will be re-created for every member! Don’t forget to keep checking the topic for Updates!

New oldest Regular!

(Not including PerBlue of course!) @Black_Widow has now been the regular to have it the longest out of any normal regular, congratulations!

Well this is it for today, I’d like to exit with something fun, here are some ideas, vote which one is best.

• A fun question
  • Favorite song (list of four)
  • A quote
  • A fun picture

0 voters

:sparkles:

19 Likes

Woohoo helga!

1 Like

hega isnt really that exiting

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney