Bring the old to the new!

Hello forum people.
If you’ve been on the forums as long as I have, or longer, everyone can tell there has been a sad decrease in the topics that made the forum so fun! Not saying the new members haven’t brought fun things, but they had to be original when posting.

I want to change that, all of the things I thought made the forums so exciting, I’d like to bring back, with a twist possibly, or just more! Since I do not own some of the topics, there will be polls seeing if it is okay. Please feel free to suggest new ideas, or old ones!

Forum Members!
Will be having new members added weekly, some newer members, and older ones!

DISNEY would you rather?
Well? Pretty self explanatory, it’s and easy topic to use, and just adds some overall fun scenarios!

How can I celebrate my avatar?
Such an amazing topic, all the jokes were great.
I feel like we could do the same thing we did then. Daily, someone could post an, avatar, border or skill icon. We could chat about it, make cool avatars with it, whatever you could imagine!

Should this be included?
  • Yes,
  • No.

0 voters

I spy with my own little eye.
A fun little game, somebody posts cropped image of something in-game. And everyone tries to guess it. Whoever guesses it posts the next image!

Should this be included?
  • Yes,
  • No.

0 voters

Guess the heroes and their movie co-stars!
Honestly just read the main post. He explains it magnificently!

Should this be included?
  • Yes,
  • No.

0 voters

There are a few more I am trying to talk to people about, but this imo is a great start. Feel free to leave any comments you have on the idea.

16 Likes

Now I feel old :sob:

This was so fun!

15 Likes

Why did we ever stop anyway?

It’s like one of those things we love, but just drift away from without realizing it.

5 Likes

The would you rather topic was great, I miss it :cry:

1 Like

I have been a member since June of 2019 and I remember these posts very fondly along with posts like behind the story (I think that’s what it was called) and stuff like that

Good times!!

4 Likes

Yep, there’s a few more different topics and such I am still thinking about, and asking people if it’s okay to use.

Question though, should we create new topics for some of these? I feel like with the topics by NCT and Kate shouldn’t be revived, what do you guys think?

• Keep the same topic
  • Make a new one.

0 voters

I would say, for your own topics you could use the old ones.

With topics that were created by others, who might now be inactive, creating new version might be better :man_shrugging:

Edit: When bumbing old ones, do tell us here. Newer people like me might not have those topics on tracking!

7 Likes

That’s what I was thinking yes, But majority have voted keep the same topic so. We’ll just have to see.

Hello! I am going to give the polls an hour or so, but here are four other things that will be worked on.

Behind the story, Fan made.
A revamped version of each of the stories, and news ones will come out :slight_smile:

News
I’ve been talking with the all powerful NewsBot, and he and I agreed I was allowed to make the same posts! Expect one later with more news on it!

Disney Parodies
Disney characters singing your favorite songs? Musicals? Forum members?

Forum Character Concepts.
Yep, I will have a poll up soon asking who would be okay with one :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I’m so down for this one!

8 Likes

Well since we are being up old stuff for new formers I would like to contribute one of my own.

This is from when the pandemic shutted us all in and couldn’t go to Disneyland. As those who remember it, they added quite a bit.

DisneyChris.com

Do you want me to restart this thread for it’s ever-expanding tour and it’s song of the day
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

So… Since we´re talking about fun-dead topics, anyone interested in reviving my trivia?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Here´s the link

Topics will be showing up soon.

1 Like

Think I should revive my Lyric Chain?

[Fun and Games] Lyric Chain

• Yeah
  • Nah

0 voters

This would be cool if it could happen. I voted yes on everything.

Hello, quick question on the Disney Parodies idea.

Would you like to see just random songs by characters, or a actual story? (This is for Disney characters only.)

• Story
  • Random songs.

0 voters

Depends, what stories are we talking about? And what does that have to do with being old stuff back.

I haven’t came up with a story as of yet. But still brainstorming.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney