Server 21 purchase strike(all servers welcome)

Losing all their revenue seems like the last thing they would want to do.

Letā€™s look at a concrete comparison-
S19 is 1 cap ahead- same heroes

S19 deal
19.99- 1482 stamina-backpack-double hero do-1500 gems 600 bracelets

S22- 49.99 - 180 stamina 3500 gems 1500 bracelets
Quick math says thatā€™s about 20x worse
Letā€™s hear it perblue, tell me again itā€™s about they have more heroes and it cost more to upgrade

@Polaris still no response to this, or at least one that makes sense?

2 Likes

The latest x amount of chapters have the same increase on all servers so our badges are costing same as s19 but we get x200 less stamina

Jaw dropped to the floor.

1 Like

Just wanted to post an update showing todays deals on S21 (for me):

So far it doesnā€™t appear weā€™ve made much impact, but Iā€™ve talked to many folks from other servers who are striking with us! Thanks to everyone for your support. It may take a while to get a response from PB but until then, my wallet is grateful for the relief during the strike. :wink:

One change Iā€™ve noticed in the last week or so (that I didnā€™t see much before the strike started) is that S22 is getting noticeably worse deals than even S21! The only server to NOT receive a backpack deal during FTN?? I didnā€™t think it was possible, but that difference is literally unconscionable. S22 is at the exact same stage of the game - the same hero list, the same level cap, the same rank. The LAST thing I want is for PB to make improvements to the S21 economy without including S22. This is not a social experiment. We enjoy playing the game and some of us like to spend money on it. PB is only doing the whole community more harm if they pit us against each other in the mad scramble for resources.

8 Likes

S9, today

2 Likes

Wow I am so out of the loop are you serious its thousands of difference and not like a few here and there. Well I with a vip14 will be joining the strike. It seemed as I went up in VIP I got crappier deals anyway.

4 Likes

S1, today (Iā€™m on two servers)

Peakley Hero Chip Deal is the same as server 9.

1 Like

To further accommodate the ongoing strike and intice PB to keep talking with us, here comes some things you can do apart from striking that gives us momentum:
(please keep things truthful, where ever you go to say these things, we donā€™t want to stomp to their level)

1. Leave a review on the appstore you use. Tell them what you feel no holds barred.
  2. Spread information about the strike on any forum that it could be relevant on. Let them know why you strike and how.
  3. If you have a discord server, are a streamer or in a influencial position(guild leader etc), then use your platform. Spread awareness of the strike.
  4. Submit a ticket in regards to the strike, and what ever else you may feel is relevant. Burden them with their own way of running things.

Got something in mind we also could do? Please feel free to share it!
Strength in unity!

9 Likes

The more I think about it, the more I feel like this is really a HUGE scam for the younger servers. Did PB really think people wouldnā€™t notice? Did they really think no one would talk? Their reasoning behind the price difference being the age of the servers is, to be blunt, absolutely meaningless.
I read somewhere that approximately 46,000 people were on Server 22? So, PB has basically been scamming possibly hundreds of thousands of people of their money on DIGITAL CONTENT.
Disney has some say over the development of the game, right? So, this mars Disneyā€™s name as well.

7 Likes

Iā€™m on a perma-strike until they fix war matchmaking. Anyone who thinks itā€™s fine should join a guild in the 8-10 ranking spot and see how fine it is. Until then no deal PerBlue.

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t screencap this.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be joining in. PB needs to get their trash together. They constantly offer trashy deals and the characters they release are too overpowered compared to the rest of the toons available. Fix it all. You ainā€™t getting my coin til then PB. Gross game. Fix it all.

2 Likes

In a conversation with the community this evening, I realized that this all started with one thing: guild gifts. We all complained about the price of this or that, about the scarcity of certain resources and how the game was pushing towards a Pay to Play model, but the Guild Gift Superpost is one of the first times we got to directly compare what other servers received for the same price. Which of course, led to more comparing, more connections drawn and more outrage, and now here we are bringing folks from all servers together to protest the unscrupulous decisions of our gameā€™s developers.

Thanks for guild gifts, PB. :wink:

4 Likes

Nah we just had people who wanted to test red before they come to s21 and boom big suprise :joy::joy::joy: wait that many boxesā€¦ THATS 20 million usd worth of boxes in s21 only 4.99 :upside_down_face:

They were probably flagged for a reason.

They wouldnā€™t be Disney employees if they were homeless.

Thereā€™s a reason behind the price.

You are being incredibly off topic.

1 Like

No, not completely true. I tried to start a conversation about diffrent servers several times. Since I started playing S16 in February 2019 I saw a huge difference in prices for stamina deals between older servers when they had the stage then. Unfortunately several posts on the issue from different people havenā€™t got traction in the forums.
It was a completely different reaction to the issue like ā€œif you donā€™t like it, donā€™t play the gameā€ from fellow players or the official reaction from Polaris ā€œeach server is uniqueā€ several months ago.

1 Like
  1. That depends on what definition we adtopt for employee. When I heard that in PBS news hour one of them said she had been working for Disney over 10 years.

2. Ok. I dare to wonder what reason for high price should we think as unreasonable?

3. If the sentence you quoted is off-topic, why arenā€™t off-topuc on hero chip price, Disney Land, and something? Employee is on-topic, maybe?

Just I wonder then wrote.
I Have No will to offend.

120days ago at s21 there were under 57k people bc I saw guildmate qualified for 1% being on 567th spot. Numbers decreasing because f2p or casual spenders canā€™t keep up with rank and lvl increases and lots of players donā€™t feel happy at all that 50bucks would buy them 2-4badges on a single hero. At lower ranks players were spending because you could easily rank up few new heroes to max rank, now they just carrying those they had maxed and losing numbers of competitive heroes in their team. If money give you no edge in ranking, maximising heroes so why would anyone spend them?
Some ppl starting accounts at older servers but they donā€™t have friends there, spending money just because itā€™s cheap is not a great motivation so they just got salty and either quit or play casualy at multiple servers

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney