Server 21 purchase strike(all servers welcome)

Hey guys,
I’m officer in second ranked German guild Krümelmonster AG. I’m the Officer who is the most active on the forums and I tell the others about the activities here. So you can add Krümelmonster AG to the guilds…
Greetings, Irrer Minnie :kissing_heart: (I told them to strike too)

8 Likes

I agree with this strike as part of the 2319 guild. I have stopped spending as the more I spent, the less I got.

8 Likes

Count me in as well

7 Likes

From Server 21 as well.
A member of Team Ballin. Not spending a dime if the deals just dont feel worth it.
Please reconsider the pricing and potentially earn more money that way as well.
Its up to you PerBlu.

7 Likes

Good luck, but this isn’t the first time people have tried this, last time they tried to get every server in on it, the top whales don’t stop buying every deal without looking at what it is. On server 2 deals have been meh for awhile, but the exponential cost of hero maintenance after R10 is killing the game experience. The game isn’t balanced cost wise unless you’re a heavy spender.

1 Like

Server 2 is going in with us for a strike too:

10 Likes

-S21 Team Ballin

I’m not paying my subscriptions.
I’m not buying any deals until you give us proper, fair ones!

I would buy more if you gave us better deals, I think more people would too.

We’re being ripped off.

5 Likes

Guild : Band of Misfitz is also on strike and I hope we get the same package deals offered on other servers

6 Likes

The dude. Leader of Best of the Best
Server 1

Server 21

13 Likes

Fairy Godmother, The Mob guild leader (top 10 guild) here. We are with you. My members are fed up.

12 Likes

Terror Tomix (Officer from The Mob). We 100% stand with you. This is ridiculous and needs to change

8 Likes

The difference between Server 21 and Server 1 currently. Although, they are an older server, they had a greater value from deals when they were our age

10 Likes

S18 deals on hero chips and S19

4 Likes

Paulie Walnuts in The Mob, vip 14 and won’t be spending anymore money until the issue is resolved. Viva la revolucion

4 Likes

SugaMadic here from s21 and I’m a part of 2319 also. We do get shafted on value 100%. I’ve spent money but the deals definitely got worse. Now red coming tomorrow and PB thinking they cashing in not from me not til things change. I’m VIP 18 I’ve spent money not just on contest but because I like this game however it’s pretty sad your gauging us and weakening the offers. I’m done spending unless this issue is resolved. I’ve also posted screenshots of deals I got on s19 compared to s21. The top one of each set is s19 and the bottom is s21.

I get those two are different toons but the value is crap
This last one is the stamina deal on s19 we get ones on s21 that are 66 stam packs for 4.99

5 Likes

I’m Scrambled Meg, my name is up there and I am with this strike as part of the Hidden Mickeys guild.

Hope something changes soon, but if it doesn’t, I am very much down for continuing to strike. VIP 13 and tired of being asked to pay $50 for $10 worth of digital goods. Fix it.

4 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with all of this and will strike every Monday until it has been resolved. We demand fair pricing perblue!

OBC- Team I3allin, Server 21

6 Likes

I agree with this, Server 21 has gotten some major bogus deals.

5 Likes

Я с вами,господа

3 Likes

Я “stomatolog” гильдия AWAKEN vip почти 13 и я тоже не буду больше тратить долары пока не исправят цены на 21 сервере. Легче просто больше не играть в эту игру. Страйкую покупки.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney