Shadowman16’s Concept Contest!

Hello! It’s me, Shadowman16, and after looking at some past concept contests, I decided to create my own! There are some rules that you will need to follow in order to qualify for judging.

RULES

• Make a concept related to the Theme (Summer)

• Include skills, animations, friendships, a quote, and a picture.

• I take both Unlikely and Likely concepts, but NO original characters.

• No previously made concepts allowed.

CONTINUATION OF TOP

So, now that the rules have been stated, when the post is released, you can start working on your concepts! I will take about 5-10 good concepts to judge, and some might not be judged. Due date is June 25th.

As I said in the rules, the concept has to be related to Summer, (I can see an entry for a certain duo in here) since it is right around the corner! I hope you enjoy the contest!

4 Likes

Looks very good! The only thing is that Pluto is already in Minnie’s white skill, but nevertheless very good!

2 Likes

Oh, sorry, i didn’t knw

Here is my submission

Suzy Johnson Hero Concept

Wow! That one looks really good! I love Phineas and Ferb!

2 Likes

Here is my submission btw

Pluto Concept (Already in minnie’s skill) (unlikely)

2 Likes

Does Uncle Grandpa count? Is him related to the summer? Because I’m planning right now his concept and its fun and his objects can be related to that.

2 Likes

So, here is my submission. If you notice something wrong, don’t worry: this is only my 4th hero concept. I hope you like it!

Uncle Grandpa’s Hero Concept

UPDATE: There are now in the concept the Skills Images! If you want to check them, you can! I didn’t do so well the Blue Skill because of the Background, not effective with the Chroma Key.

1 Like

i know i’m late

Pinocchio Concept #1

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney