Spark (Unlikely Hero Concept)

Spark (from Disney Infinity)
Description: This little spark of imagination will use the power of creativity, showing the creeps how to play ToyBox style
Quote: “Here it is, the Disney Infinity Base! This is the treasure… the gateway of worlds untold, with limitless possibilities, all created by you!”
Trial Team: Red
Entrance: The Spark would appear via the Disney infinity base
Victory: The Spark will turn into a fireworks cannon and fire fireworks that resembles the Disney infinity logo
Death: The Spark will begin to fade before disappearing
Role: Midline Support

Skills:

Basic Attack: The Spark will fire a Blue Spark capsule at the closest enemy, when it hits the enemy, the Blue Sparks will hit the rest of the enemies. Both attack deal X damage

White skill: Unfiltered: Fantastic Damage
The Spark will turn into the Toy Box Wand and choose an object to spawn in of the players choice. When on auto mode the Spark will choose objects in the order below
Terrain: The Spark will create a block of terrain as the wand above the enemies, it will then fall, dealing X fantastic damage to all enemies and making them more susceptible to fantastic and normal damage by 20% for 13 seconds
Creativi-Toy: The Spark will create a inflatable pool. It will heal all allies for X health and add random debuffs for the three closest enemies for 10 seconds
Townspeople: The Spark will create a sidekick to fight along side him for 20 seconds, the sidekick will have a health bar with X health and a basic attack that deals X normal damage. When the sidekick disappears before it dies, the remainder of its health will be split evenly among all allies and will heal them X health

Green skill: Packs and Tools
The Spark will transform into the medicine ball and throw its self at the ally with the least health, healing them for X health and giving them a shield with X health for 20 seconds

Blue skill: ToyBox Blaster: Fantastic Damage
The Spark transforms into the ToyBox blaster and fires it at the furthest enemy, dealing X fantastic damage and studies them for 10 seconds

Purple skill: Spark Capsules
When an enemy is defeated there is a 50% percent chance it will drop a spark capsule. The Spark capsules will be given to the ally who dealt the final blow to that enemy, each set of sparks have different effects
Green Sparks: Green sparks will heal the ally for X health
(Best image I could find)
Purple Sparks: Purple sparks will give the ally X energy
Orange Sparks: Orange Sparks will increase the ally’s basic damage by 20% for the rest of the wave

Red skill: ToyBox’s Guide
For every Spark Capsule an ally or The Spark collects, they’re skill power increases by 10%, this resets at the end of each wave

Friendships:

The Spark and Syndrome
Disk: ToyBox Takeover!
The Spark will gain a shield with X health for 10 seconds after healing an ally, this can only happen once every 20 seconds
Syndrome puts the ToyBox in jeopardy after stealing the Magic Wand, so it’s up to Mickey, Merlin, and the Spark to save the day
Allies: Merlin Mr Incredible Mickey Mouse

The Spark and Woody
Disk: Playtime all the time
The Spark will gain attack up for 10 seconds after KOing an enemy
Woody is inspired by the Sparks’ endless possibilities and wants to see how far they can truly go
Allies: Buzz Slinky Rex

This is a good concept! I loved playing the disney infinity games when I was younger.

Thank you, I still play to this day. 3.0 is my favorite game of all time

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney