Spending boycott

Solution? Leave.
I tried for long talking about balance issues and it took half a year to do their thing. Better not to try anything imo.

I will pause the game - my game keeps crashing constantly on my iPhone anyways

Rofl balancing what a fool. Come on now darkwing duck can break all shields a 2 star 19k duck with a 1 star lol 13 disk. And yet they make shield heroes worse balancing? You havenā€™t got a clue!!!

2 Likes

Darkwing does not break all shields. His friendship with Nick is a 25% chance to block an enemyā€™s shield (similar to how Ursula blocks ults). With each successful block, the enemyā€™s move and attack speed are reduced by 5%. Probably increases by 5% with each star level.

Look man, I absolutely hate this update and Iā€™m boycotting PerBlue as well but Iā€™m not making ignorant claims or disrespecting the devs who run the forum. You donā€™t come into someone elseā€™s home and disrespect them. If it were up to me, you would be banned or at least muted on the forum for insulting the devs who allow you to be here and access THEIR forum.

This is not the place for that behavior. Itā€™s a Disney game but youā€™re an adult. Act like it.

1 Like

Actually the Disk is broken it looks like. Ran Kevin Flynn, Baymax and Violet against it in a spar and either I was really unlucky or the disk is broken.

Agree with everything else that you said just wanted to let you know that it does seem like the disk is broke.

1 Like

Iā€™ve even tried double shields Iā€™m dead in seconds. A 2 star duck and 1 star lvl 13 disk should not be that powerful sorry you are wrong!!! Ty very much

1 Like

Ban me for what stating facts? Please!!! Itā€™s fact the duck is OP and does break shields as it stands Iā€™ve tried double shields the lot. So you canā€™t say Iā€™m wrong Iā€™m not. They encourage us to spend spend spend then mess us up on gold pots etc and nerf characters that realistically dont need nerfing and I bet wont correct darkwing for an age. If 1 to 8 is fortify again whats the bet as a final insult another cap raise comes in a week.

1 Like

Also ever considered that people are being rude as nothing we have have asked nicely about has been answered. Thatā€™s not how you run a forum.

2 Likes

Hey guys just had an idea I am on server 7 and I have now change my name to ā€œF2P Caspa Jā€ I am asking others to take a stand and join in by also putting F2P in front of there name.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just not going to spend money anymore. No need for the F2P tag

1 Like

Itā€™s just an idea but respect your decision. It stands out in the game if a lot of people had it in front of there name though.

1 Like

Yah sorry I have had the same name since i started and I do not plan on changing it

1 Like

I havent purchased a single deal today and there has been a lot of good ones. Passed up at least 3 badge buster type deals. Normally Iā€™d buy all of them.

1 Like

Sadly, you guys can keep crying PerBlue a river and nothing will change.
Weā€™ve seen this with 6*, weā€™re seeing this now. It wonā€™t work.

Well, if they see on there ā€œDATAā€ (probably next month), more whales quit on every server, and hopefuly they realize there mistake, but damage have been done and many whales already quitā€¦ our top whale in server7 already quit and many more player in challenger stop playing( about 30% maybe)ā€¦ and the top3 guild became top 7 now bec there mate already quitā€¦ @Polaris

Iā€™m a f2p playerā€¦ bec many p2w players quit, this happen

Hope you can still save some whales before its too lateā€¦ again, @Polaris

1 Like

Now u guys know why they rise gold/xp so high rite?

3 Likes

I wish you would have joined up with us, Razz! You were a great guildie in the short time I played with you.

Best wishes, my friend!

1 Like

@Razzle_Dazzle

Stay on the forums? Imma miss you here if you donā€™t

Goodbye

This just shows us that Ursula is such a balanced character, and nothing else

I think you have hit the nail right on the head Razz, better deals all the time now as the pain of the boycott is being felt by Perblue, this update, ridiculous as it stands, is causing many to leave.
The refund part I wasnā€™t aware of but definitely going to look into that.
All the best Razz.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney