Spring Sprite (Fantasia 2000) Hero Concept

Sprite
Spring Sprite (Fantasia 2000) Is A Midline Suport Hero
Quote: “Wind Sound”.
Victory: Butterflies comes and she shake her head
ezgif-1-b9a4ff76c1ea
Defeat: She lay on the floor and dissapear
CUADRADO DERROTA
White Skill: “Spring Joy” Spring Sprite Make a Grass Rain during 8 Seconds Healing X HP every second and Team Speed and Attack increase during the Grass Rain
victory square
Green Skill: “Free Spirit” At the begging of the wave Spring Sprite joins the battle flying and dealing X Damage to every enemy
cure
Blue Skill: “Green Tangle” Spring Sprite blooms creepers to tie up an enemy during 4 seconds, dealing x damage per second
This Can Fail to enemies above x Level
ezgif-1-bb2ea2f9be2e
Purple Skill: “Last Hope” Once per wave when Spring Sprite Falls She rides The Elk and he rescue her taking her out of the battleground. After that she joins the battle againg using “Free Spirit” Skill
elk
Red Skill: “Pure Nature” When Spring Sprite use “Green Tangle” She Blooms more creepers tiying a second enemy. If she use “Spring Joy” When there are creepers on the battleground the time on this ones stops and dont get consumed again until “Spring Joy” finishes.
“Free Spirit” protects the team from any debuff during 5 seconds after she joins the battle
+Stats Increased
ezgif-1-cf5c30a177b5

Friend Disks:
WALL·E: When Spring Spirit use “Green Tangle” She Heals 25% of damage done to the enemy +Stats Icreased
Bambi: After Use “Last Hope” The whole team gets a shield of x HP + Stats Increased

Hope You like my concept hero! You can check my other concepts here! :point_down:
Xanatos

Where is the entrance?

her Green skill is the entrance

What about when she is only at White?

Oh well I dunno

Just joins the battle fliying, is like Baymax or Quorra but after unlock green skill she deals damage and after Red Skill she protects the team from any debuff during 5 seconds

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney