State of the Game - December 2020

Seconding this after yet another Fortify the Network. Kinda necro, but eh. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

“Heroes are the heart of our game and we have a great lineup planned for 2021. We’ll be both expanding existing IPs and adding new ones! In 2021 you can look forward to characters from Pixar, live action films, Disney Classics, TV shows, recent movies and more!”

I just hope this involves some Gravity Falls characters. I’ve been seeing the badges regarding the series, but no characters…

There’s a good number of series that are referenced in the game but have no Hero representation. Gravity Falls would be a nice addition for sure, but I personally would love to see some Phineas and Ferb characters make it in as well.

1 Like

I agree 1 million should be easily reachable to all I mean in the start up screen you say contests are a great source of resources but recently they are not and it’s sad I used to look forward to contests every weekend now I dread them cause it’s a struggle to get 1 million. On my old server 9 account I spent 80k stamina and 8k diamonds and barely made a million that was just to get to 1 million. Mind you I had saved for 3 weeks to get that much. Unless I’m mistaken diamonds don’t change server to server either in deals or in coliseum so why do points continue to get worse for diamonds and amount needed continue to go sky high

3 Likes

People shouldn’t have to hoard weeks on end to just get the 5th star in contests. It’s a real big f u to your loyal base on older servers that they continue to get screwed over for practically no reason. My main is server 21 but as I said I play on old server 9 also I can spend 1/4 of the resources to get a million on 21 while I need all for new server 1. 1 point for stamina I mean wow what’s the point

3 Likes

If u wanne see another side from this statement.

1 Like

Pixar: barley of course. We got Ian and manticore. Barley would be perfect

1 Like

God if theres new tv shows theres one thing that should be in the front of the queue…

WAKA WAKA

1 Like

This is getting me so excited! I hope you add more bh6 characters soon! (especially Gogo!!) And possibly bh6 characters from the series! :smile:

1 Like

Could I know if players will get some early view explaining the upcoming rank (a thread), so people will have time to prepare?

Like 2 or 1 week before update 2.7.

7 Likes

Darling it looks great

1 Like

Don’t revive dead topics

1 Like

And so did you… :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Hum… .

It might not actually be that bad that this got revived as then we can more so try to compare as we should get the next State of the Game post next week :-).

Could maybe let PerBlue/Polaris some specific things/information we would like to see in the next State of the Game post.

1 Like

Umm…

When You revive something intentionally with no specific reason then thats bad and necroposting

Well, I didn’t revive it per say, it was already revived and I just suggesting an idea as it got revived :-).

1 Like

I can at least say that it would be appreciated if the May 2021 Anniversary State of the Game post are more like the August 2020 State of the game post, quality wise being a lot better and interesting than the December 2020 State of the Game post as it included a lot more information overall.

So yeah we will see and hopefully the May 2021 one will be more like like August 2020 one :-).
Just some feedback for you Polaris if you see this.

1 Like

We had one in March 2021, which I think was more informative and related to most of our questions (dissapointed by what was said or not a different story) but was done more along the lines want it to be like instead of people adding questions during and questions pre asked not being answered. So wouldn’t next quarter be like June 2021 for another one? Honestly feel until the badge/stamania costs get physically addressed (and don’t think they will any time soon way they going) and more useful guild perks added to the game more frequently (not just being looked into, especially when several posts are dedicated to said suggestions of new ones), I’ll take the state of the game as I seeing others quitting with each update instead of what is said. I’ll read it still don’t get me wrong.

No? That was the Dev Q&A, I believe

2 Likes

Yeah, as Filadae_Djaq pointed out you are likely referring to the Match Dec Q&A. as in this one:

While good, not a State of the Game post specifically :-).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney