State of the Game - February 2020

When will the Q&A take place? And when will the State of the Game post be released? Soon? In a few months?

1 Like

Just food for thought regarding badges and ranks. Wouldnt it be better if old badge bits would be added to mosf chapters but based on chapter locks etc??? That would solve the catch up on ranks

2 Likes

Either that or a higher chance for double drop on lower chapters

2 Likes

It would also be helpful if they put old badges that are in high demand / frequently used for crafting in the new chapters (e.g. FA Shears, Deus Sword, Wicked Beats, Hunny Pot, etc) instead of putting badges that are already in Trials (and we therefore already have thousands of bits).

3 Likes

@Polaris any update on next state of the game??

Said probably at end of month.

2 Likes

Yet again you ignore what practically every player is screaming for you to do and that is STOP LEVEL AND CAP INCREASES you post out a load of worthless drivel thinking you are helping players yet ignore totally the real problems players want fixing. When will perblue admit that they don’t care about F2P PLAYERS AND ONLY WANT P2P PEOPLE IN THE GAME!!!
SHOW YOU ARE LISTENING TO THE COMMUNITY AND DO WHAT WE WANT!!!

2 Likes

I want this game to be offline to!!:sob::sob::sob:

I doubt it is possible to have Disney Heroes functioning as it offline, but it could maybe be possible to have an offline mode, though since the game is so time based I am not sure if it is possible without taking too much from the game.

Though, I agree that an offline mode would be nice :-).

4 Likes

They’re not going to if you say it like that…

5 Likes

You could say that nicely… Just saying.

1 Like

It would be very hard to make it offline due to community features anyway. Only thing you could do offline is spend stamina and do trials and ports

I would say even the PvE stuff like that technically probably isn’t suited for an offline mode as stamina generation relies on real life time, so if there were an offline mode people could maybe change their device’s internal clock’s time in order to get energy faster and similar.

What might be possible is either a mini game or an option to spar AIs, but yeah just have to be something that don’t rely on time and don’t involve PvP.

True but the real time stamina is based on settings, not actually being online :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You mean like based on local time right?

it would sync with your clock

I see :-).

In any case, this might be getting a bit off-topic, so probably best to move the chat back to the topic of the State of the Game.

If you realy Wanne know where are the problems
Look on the sincounters and answers in the update thread and the Feedback threads.

Dont ask. "What should we do? "

We already said it since months

1 Like

So its end of month and no new state of the game. @Polaris??

3 Likes

We are. He is here. This is the wrong topic to mention this also.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney