Summary of 2020!

Well, it wasn’t at all :grimacing:
Maybe 2021…

Just as last year, in this topic we will summary the-almost-finished year 2020!

1. The greatest achievement of 2020? (individual)
  2. The biggest failure of 2020? (individual)
  3. The greatest achievement of 2020? (guild)
  4. The biggest failure of 2020? (guild)
  5. The biggest positive surprise of 2020? (another player)
  6. The biggest negative surprise of 2020? (another player)
  7. The biggest positive surprise of 2020? (game, event etc.)
  8. The biggest negative surprise of 2020? (game, event etc.)
  9. What should change in the new year compared to the previous one?
  10. Best player of 2020? (not your self, mention another player)
  11. Your favourite forum user of 2020?
  12. Your favourite hero concept of 2020 (individual - the one which you’ve created)
  13. Your favourite hero concept of 2020? (another user)
  14. Which hero you want to be added in 2021, because it wasn’t added in 2020? (just one)

Wishing all the best for the upcoming year!

22 Likes

Wait, why are we doing it now and not waiting till the end of this year? We still have 13/1/2020, 13/2/2020, etc.

:joy:

17 Likes
  1. Remaking my team into the current one I have now and obtaining my regular status!
  2. Investing even a small amount in Basil. :face_vomiting:
  3. New Recruits I guess?
  4. Getting absolutely smoked this season. :frowning:
  5. Not sure
  6. @TherMasterStitch announcing his departure. :cry:
  7. Powerline’s Debut
  8. Chesire and B&B Broken, Kim and Basil terrible.
  9. THE HERO BALANCING
  10. Consider this a compliment @Musketeer
  11. @Imagineer_V
  12. Either my Crewmate concept or my Raspberry Mousse Cookie concept.
  13. @Gjmguy’s Anton Ego concept and @Slinky-Dog’s Anna Concept
  14. Don Karnage or
Another Cartoon Villain

Shego. :wink:

14 Likes

Obtaining my regular status :grinning:

Losing my regular status :sweat:

Well… I got congratulated by a couple of guild mates because of how powerful my team was in guild war :joy:

I dunno. I think changing guilds was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made this year (in the game)

MMR matchmaking hit hard on my old guild. We began losing and losing.

The existence of [blank], [blank], and [blank]!

Not saying favorites though lol

Trolls, spammers, beef.

Endless surge, cosmetic crates, Kim Possible

Basil

The quality of the forums and amount of attention given to it

Phaldow (Winter_Phal) is the only person I’ve fought and found as an actual obstacle in my path to success. His Hiro is deadly and probably the best in the game. I can’t wait to fight Gjmguy though. His team looks very interesting, but it’s not maxed yet. We’ll be in the same server soon :metal:

I can’t choose. Everyone has different traits that isn’t better than the other. They’re so diverse I can’t choose which one I like more.

It’s like choosing my favorite child :sweat:

Uh… I’m a bad parent so I’ll have to say I feel like Hook Hand is my favorite concept.

[blank]

God

16 Likes

I am assuming these are only game related.

1. Joining the forums and becoming really good (IMO) at concept making
  2. Not sure. I guess quitting the game, but that was a good thing for me.
  3. Finding a really great guild.
  4. Having to leave said guild.
  5. All the new forum friends I made.
  6. A spammer who will remain anonymous
  7. Getting a lot of really awesome heroes some people have been waiting on for a while
  8. Hero balancing grows worse
  9. Hero balancing and a better forums in all possible ways.
  10. I really would not know this one.
  11. This is hard but @Irrer-Minnie deserves a shout out. I agree with Djaq’s statement on this question.
  12. So many to choose from, but I guess my entire Hamilton series because I really improved as I released more of them.
  13. The concepts that won my contest I held. (First ones that popped in my head)
  14. Lumiere. I would really like to see him.
15 Likes

I became a Regular, I entered the Forums and I’m super happy about my Elimination Game! :grin: Thanks to everyone participating!

Hmmm… The How To Series that was planned by me and some other Forumers failed… And I have to say: It was terrible. :sweat_smile:

Before I changed Guild the guild I founded got from four to forty members within a night! :scream:

But it was a great decision for me to change guilds.

In my old guild I lost important players that were also great friends. :disappointed_relieved:

Difficult to say… I do not know… :grimacing::sweat_smile:

Yeah same…

Kim Possible came! Mushu came! Friend System became great and we have all five emotions! An amazing year!

Cheshire Cat is just too OP. And not talking about Basil…

Forums should get better and friendlier. :slightly_smiling_face:

So many great players! :sweat_smile: Djaq is an amazing F2P Player and I really admire how far they come in game without spending although we do not always agree on everything… Edit: Filadae spent a little (now we’re all mad because he lied! :innocent::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:) I admire him though! And how could I forget about Phaldow when writing this? I’ll have to punish myself… :rofl: They are also an amazing player and Forumer and do a lot to make this community great!
So many great players on the Forums and in game! Grim, Lucas, Musketeer, Tragic, Imagineer, Slinky, Dash, Disney-Fan… The list is endless! But special thanks go to my Guild Leader and to @Mayor_Oogie_Lisa for changing guilds with me!

I already answered that, I cannot choose one…

Definitely Tiana and Cruella de Vil!

Hmmm… Difficult… There’s Disgust by Slinky-Dog, Angelica Schuyler by Imagineer_V, Beetlejuice by Grim_grinning_Ghost, Don Karnage by Disney-Fan… There are so many great and amazing one and I love them all!

Yesss! Because she is the best Disney character! And she is trending!

13 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

(Technically)

I rarely do spend money lol. Only on special occasions (like my B-Day). Even then I have only bought one stamina deal, and I regret it lol. I could have had my dream item on Roblox instead. I haven’t spent a cent in the past 3 and a half months though.

Phaldow hasn’t spent a dime at all. Give him the recognition.

13 Likes

Well even people that only spend a little. It is really impressive to see so many F2P players and occasional spenders succeed in this game so well.

8 Likes

Getting my Regular!

idk lol, I still haven’t been here for a long time

Joining my guild! I love them!

We lose a lot of wars :sweat_smile:

Hard… I have a lot of options

A lot of spammers…

KP, Honey Lemon, and the fact that I got her in s24, bc of missed sign in days lol.

Basil…

Forum inclusivity

@Filadae_Djaq or @Phal (I am amazed in how they have acheived so much without spending much!

Nooooooooo idea.

I honestly love my first concept, Bernie Kropp, even though it wasn’t the best, I tried my hardest, and it paved the way for my other concepts (even though I haven’t done a lot)

Imagineer’s Hamilton concept series! They are amazing, and there is tons of effort clearly put into them!

Hmmmmm… Probably Anna, but there is so many characters I want added into the game!

12 Likes

Thank you! It makes me so happy to see that the work pays off. I had to go all out with them to do the real characters justice.

Agreed.

3 Likes

Got regular

Beetlejuice, heat miser and snow miser, Or the grinch

Pete

3 Likes

My Greatest Achevement: Obtaining Regular status

My Biggest Failure: N/A

My Greatest Guild Achievement: Changing Guilds

My Biggest Guild Failure:

The Biggest + Surprise: The Friendship Refresh

The Biggest - Surprise: I’m pretty happy withe game

New Year Changes: New Hero Filters

Best Player: Honestly i don’t pay attention

My Favorite Forumer User: @Imagineer_V she was the first person to believe in me. I coudn’t have a better friend

My Favorite Hero Concept: Quackerjack

A Hero i want for 2021

Kaa :snake:

Kaa

2 Likes

I joined the forums and got my regular status

I don’t really have one

Along with other players, we built a new guild, and I got my champion rank there

Our mother guild let us go without warning, and our former leader stopped playing

All the people who built our new guild with me, and all the forumers who welcomed me so well among them

Spammers I won’t name

Cosmetic cases, endless surge

The appearance of new characters far too powerful

I wish there were less spammers on the forums

Djaq, Irrer Minnie

I can not choose… Many are awesome!

I only made one, that of Mufasa

I’ve seen so many amazing concepts, I can’t really choose …

MUFASA

9 Likes
  1. Getting my Regular… twice
  2. Not saving diamonds for the first two lots of Slinky crates :sob:
  3. Getting consistent 1% rankings in Guild contests
    Also going from a top 400-500 guild to a top 10-15 guild (best decision ever)
  4. Having only 5-6 active players on my previous guild (I was the leader :grimacing:)
  5. Everyone in the DHBM Squad (a PM). We’re all good friends and I’m grateful to have them to talk to.
  6. He who must not be named harassing me and spamming elsewhere
  7. Slinky!!!
  8. Mulan and more recently Cheshire
  9. Power balance
  10. @Musketeer for proving that Yax and Vanellope aren’t as useless as people make them out to be.
  11. @Imagineer_V for always being kind and creative.
  12. Definitely my reworked Bolt concept
  13. @Tragic-Magic’s Among Us concept
  14. Bolt!!!
11 Likes

I feel so appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

3 Likes

Well…surviving. Cause the game ends when you end.

Not surviving. Had to switch guilds twice this year :sweat_smile:

Powerline. I explained it yesterday.

Cosmetic crates becoming a thing.

I will leave space here-wanna check them to choose one.
PS Checked. The Riddler :grey_question:

Guess it :fire:

Not sure what to say about other questions.

5 Likes

My Greatest Achevement: joining the forum for one year

My Biggest Failure: Getting heroes for high stars while still in the low

My Greatest Guild Achievement: Guild

My Biggest Guild Failure: just boring badges from the guild crate

The Biggest + Surprise: friendship refresh (with no levels or requirement)

The Biggest - Surprise: enjoying the game with upgrading heroes

New Year to change: probably refresh heroes

Best Player: idk but someone from guild who’s super nice

Favorite Forum User: @Imagineer_V @LetsGetDangerousBro

Favorite Hero Concept: probably Anna, barley, and classic Disney characters by @The-Pumpkin-King

New Hero we want for 2021: ANNA!

8 Likes

I wasn’t gonna do this but I was bored

1. idk, I guess doing good in Arena
  2. it’s hard to have failures as a f2p player
  3. Mad Hatters ranking #1 Invasion and #6 in MMR with rank #22 Total Power
  4. Previous guild barely reaching top 20 in anything despite being ranked #5 TP - very inactive
  5. Wicked Flower, very often buying the guild gifts, :ok_hand:t2::raised_hands:t2:
  6. Random group of people who seemed determined to rudely undermine every one of my posts for reasons unknown. Thankfully they’ve not been around recently.
  7. Challenger Arena / Coli revamp, went from 0 interest to my main game activity
  8. Many issues with the game balance / economy / features as yet unresolved (is this really a surprise though). No major new modes added. Red 17…?
  9. Forum moderation. More focus on quality of game content, rather than quantity.
  10. Kova or Emitz
  11. idk, I don’t talk here a lot outside of gamey stuff. Can I vote Polaris?
  12. I’ve only ever made one. I liked it, though. It’s here
  13. I don’t tend to browse them unless I’m specifically interested in the character, so idk
  14. Mr Fowl!
9 Likes
  • The greatest achievement of 2020?
    • I swapped from S2 to S19, and have since started hitting the level cap. I’ve even started managing to start placing high-ish in Challengers.
  • The biggest failure of 2020?
    • I’ve had quite a few, but not being able to find the time to keep the FG story from drying up is a big one. I know only close friends here care, but… :disappointed_relieved:
  • The greatest achievement of 2020? (guild)
    • None whatsoever, hahaha. I have no idea how we’re still afloat. The only reason I stay is for the perks.
  • The biggest failure of 2020? (guild)
    • Low activity, officer chat has been dead for 3? 4? months now, and we still haven’t added how to tap bots to the guild wall. :grimacing:
  • The biggest positive surprise of 2020? (another player)
    • Seeing Kinokan come back was cool, even if only for a little while. I wonder what ever happened to him?
  • The biggest negative surprise of 2020? (another player)
    • The “Kate” scandals, and related incidents.
  • The biggest positive surprise of 2020? (game, event etc.)
    • Challenger Seasons is the only new addition I can think of.
  • The biggest negative surprise of 2020? (game, event etc.)
    • I’m going to go with the lack of improvement in contests. They’re still P2W garbage that is impossible to finish the progress tiers in (much less ranked tiers) without hoarding, which PB is big on punishing.
  • What should change in the new year compared to the previous one?
    • Literally everything except hero collections, 95% of arena, and the gist of invasion boss fighting.
  • Best player of 2020? (not your self, mention another player)
    • Probably you (Musket) or Phaldow. You both seem pretty successful, and no one can doubt that Phaldow found a great niche with Hiro.
  • Your favourite forum user of 2020?
    • Screw the rules, I’m going to pick two.
      • Kayla: She’s tried a lot of fun forum events, like a text-based recreation of the game or her “forumer of the month” competitions. :+1:
      • Pipsqueak occasionally gives insight on a discussion, and is pretty cool too. Though he’s not as chatty as others, so seeing a reply from him is a nice treat.
  • Your favourite hero concept of 2020 (individual - the one which you’ve created)\
    • I haven’t posted it quite yet, but I have one on Bill Cipher I was really able to go nuts with. It’s risky, but I’m proud. :grin:
    • EDIT: Here it is!
  • Your favourite hero concept of 2020? (another user)
    • I tend not to read them since so many are spam-y, but Card Brigade’s are all good. Eeyore seems to have been his only one posted this year, unfortunately.
  • Which hero you want to be added in 2021, because it wasn’t added in 2020? (just one)
    • The Horned King! :heart_eyes:
11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney