Summary of 2020!

This will be in game context.

1. I guess gaining my regular status.
  2. None that I can think of.
  3. Mostly winning some wars and getting at 1% in guild contests sometimes.
  4. People joining the guild and then leaving for some reason.
  5. I don’t know lol.
  6. I dunno as well.
  7. Definitely the Mulan event with the x3 team exp. I leveled up like 10 levels with that lol.
  8. This invasion I guess, good rewards with heroes that I have underleved (Or bad) is kind of disappointing.
  9. I hope that the power creep is less than this year’s.
  10. I really like my guild leader, they’re pretty active on the guild and they are frequently checking how’s the guild is performing.
  11. @Imagineer_V (I hope I’m not annoying you by @), when I published some of my first concepts on the forums, she reviewed them and told me what was good and what wasn’t good. That’s mainly why I respect her now!
  12. My abuelita hero concept, becau- Gets hit by a Chancla voladora
  13. @Tragic-Magic Crewmate and Impostor concept, I really liked it.
  14. Daisy.

I really like the forums, people here are pretty welcoming and overall (Imo) is a fun place. I hope everyone have a very happy new year and I hope everyone accomplishes their goals!

8 Likes

It is never a bother for me! Thank you so much.

4 Likes

Here we go…

Getting my “Regular” back right in time on my birthday. :laughing:

Not even planning or finishing on my story…

Joining it I guess…

When my game crashes when I’m on Guild War, can’t fight another battle, and not getting the awards if my guild won. :neutral_face:

Don’t know…

Spammers in the forums.

Definitely having Dr. Bunsen and Beaker in the game

I have two of them:

Kim not being worth the wait because of her stats (and same possibly goes with another certain character I’ve been wanting) :cry:

And my original DHBM Photo Gallery thread closing when reaching the max replies so I have to make a sequel (hopefully I’m not making a third one :joy:)

Don’t know yet. Maybe be more active in the forums somehow but I’m a very busy guy. But IRL, is to “survive” the 2nd semester. English is gonna be so hard! :sweat:

Anyone not me lol.

I have no favorites, but Polaris keeps the forums exciting.

My Lilo and Agent P concepts.

Tragic Magic’s Among Us concept.

If a trio counts, I’m going for Yao, Ling, & Chien Po. But having Gravity Falls or Phineas and Ferb characters would be a dream come true.

9 Likes

Oh yeah, same for me. But thanks for saying you’re not bothered by it

I’m…speechless!

7 Likes

It really was a great concept. So many great concepts from people this year! I am speechless so many people enjoyed the Hamilton series too.

2 Likes

What do you mean, your concept was great and deserved the recognition!

1 Like
  1. Gaining regular status
  2. Some of my concepts were not that good
  3. Being apart of a great guild (SEA)
  4. IDK
  5. Don’t know
  6. Spammers…
  7. Great debuts (powerline, king louie, the original tron, mushu, kim possible, etc)
  8. Broken…chesire…kitty cat
  9. Less OP heroes
  10. Don’t know
  11. (Picking two) @Imagineer_V and @Tragic-Magic
  12. This one right here
  13. I love imagineer’s king george III concept, it just fits well with the character and its probably the best of all her hamilton concepts (her other hamilton concepts are still amazing though)
  14. Go go tamago
7 Likes

Not sure why Kim and basil are the worst things but ok!!!

Kim’s stats are bad and so is Basil’s skills

1 Like

Oh they’re worse. Far far worse…

There isn’t any worse heroes released in 2020. :eyeglasses:
And Kim with 2019 stats… is also one of worse from them as well.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush::heart_eyes: It means a lot to me and I always do my best! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I Became Co-Leader Of My Guild :slight_smile: Which Is top 10th Now

I left my guild in which i’d been living for very longer time

After I joined Myrmaids(Present Day- The Family) , We Were 25th at that time. Now At 10th :slight_smile:

Not Sure.

My Best Friend @SkyThi Retired From The Game.
:confused:

Arena Coli Challenger Seasons Introduction madr me like DH Even More!

No GOLD RANK

@Filadae_Djaq @Phal and @Sir_Adnan
They are Best FTP Ever, Especially Adnan Bro have very much patience and Have alot startegies how To manage everything, And I Think His Most Powerful Completely FTP I have seen i guess it is 24.5M[ me 2M behind…And complete ftp too :upside_down_face:]

@Filadae_Djaq

No Personal Interests in Making Them Though I have just made one… I like it lol
Doraemon Hero Concept

Its Annna …Yeah Its ANNA

8 Likes

Got a red skill.

spamming

Before endless surge system, my guilds always finish guild surge.

Guild war lost five times in a row.

@Irrer-Minnie 's elimination game, let this mode rise its population.

More people left this year, maybe cause because of my spamming skills lol… :nauseated_face:

Friendship system refresh, this make us to get more memory disks using less levels.

Probably endless surge. I am definitely not liking it because this make my and even some guild mates to have less interest to fight in surge, causing the guild’s falling.

I think Perblue should lower the hero badge bit/plan bit
requirements, from 50 to 30 bits. One of the reasons why we hate new cap rise is because of lacking badge bits, and badge will keep stack up with -4 rank badges, that cause we may have to promote less heroes to keep fighting in dhbm because perblue always produces strong and underrated characters and we change our focus on them, and cause a lot of time… and even money.

@Stan2Be.

Kira, she helps us to respond our comments to pb, and always post messages that helps players to solve problems.

I have never created.

I really want people try their own and make concepts,

so I guess

Is this

I guess Tadashi Hamada.

P.S. I also don’t like Gizmoduck get a huge nerf, but seems surge is more affected for me

6 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes: I always do my best when thinking of new Elimination Games to make it exciting every time! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Not entirely sure whether I should contribute, since I’m not the most talkative person in the forum, but anyway if anyone’s interested:

Embarrassingly enough, it’s probably with my backup account, with which I’m beating a lot of Arena teams with 2 or 3 times as much power – even some teams with meta and meta-ish heroes, like Mulan, Maximus, and Elsa.

Not keeping guild rules or the guild wall up to date with changes to the game. Just one of those things I can never remember to do on those days where I have the time and energy to tackle it.

What @Pipsqueak said above.

Participation is down somewhat in most game modes, and chat is a lot quieter than it used to be.

Several positive surprises this year, but probably the biggest was one of our new members turning into an invasion maniac, scoring more than any other full guild in Yellow weeks and doing very well in others.

Two of our long-time, consistent contributors have been gone for a few weeks now with no communication.

The gold supply issue is considerably improved, though not yet ideal. I haven’t had to worry about running out of gold with my main account since Endless Creep Surge started, and my backup account has gone from never having enough gold to pretty much being able to keep pace with team level increases, while unlocking a red skill or two every month.

After months of waiting for new guild perks, getting just four pointless perks and no indication of any others planned for the future. There are certainly worse issues affecting the game, but this is the only one that was a surprise.

Hopefully some way to make it possible to rank up more heroes without spending like a whale, whether it’s through more stamina, lowered badge costs, more/better badge crates, whatever.

Several of my guildmates, such as @Pipsqueak, Zororichao, and Da Miao, are consistently helpful in offering information and advice and posting teams to spar against. I’m also impressed with how well @AbuBakr-Umar and @Sir_Adnan are doing despite being completely FtP.

I feel like I’m not active enough here to answer these.

Leaving aside impossible dreams, like the Arucuan Bird and Wander & Sylvia, the one hero I most want added to the game is José Carioca.

7.5 Biggest surprise in the game about which I have mixed feelings: While I know I’m getting fewer memories after the reworked Friendship system and suspect I’m getting less disk power, that’s offset by not having Friend Missions use up 4-5 heroes, which means being able to farm more of the highest-priority memories at one time. The Friendship Power-ups are also a plus, allowing me to progress in campaigns that before would have required major investments in heroes I didn’t plan to use, at the more-manageable cost of time and a few hundred disk power per day.

12 Likes

Happy new year to 2021

He is a amazing character! Maybe him and Panchito as a duo? You can’t have Donald without the other two Cabs

1 Like

:eyes:

Getting Regular Status, Reaching the Max Level Cap!

I’m Not Really Sure…

Getting into atleast Top 40 in each guild rankings

Losing consecutively in war many times

I don’t know…

Trolls, Spammers

Kim Possible being released!

Kim and Basil being weak :sweat:
Also Cheshire Cat being broken :face_vomiting:

Perblue actually listening to Players(especially those on newer servers) on problems that should be fixed(example: Deals)

I won’t name just one person but I’ll name a few:

Djaq(I’m impressed by his Zurg), Phaldow(His Hiro is just amazing), Gjmguy(has given me great advice on which heroes to work on), and Pawpsicle(gives great advice on who to use, especially in Invasion)

I can’t choose, I’ve met so many great forumers this year!

Well, I haven’t made that much hero concepts, but I have to say that I did like my Uno Concept.

Tragic’s Crewmate Concept

Bolt!!! :dog: :cloud_with_lightning:
tenor-2

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney