Super Smash Bros

I meant after you go see the movie (which it won’t come out until April 5th) and I’m gonna try to go see the movie when it comes out I found out it’s an hour and 32 minutes

1 Like

Multiversus is shutting down open beta this summer gearing up for a full release set up for 2024.

Yeah I saw a video of it yesterday and that means we can’t play it for the rest of the year when it closes this summer

That gives me mixed feelings. I think they did this because they are close to fixing this game. I heard there is a leak about a Disney smash bros clone. It might be fake because the photos looked like AI art.

I just saw that Multiversus will be down on June 24th

As Multiversus closes in 2 weeks and will relaunch something at the beginning of next year, what is the main thing y’all expect to see?

• Story Mode with cutscenes
  • More characters
  • More stages
  • New events

0 voters

I should have unlocked The Iron Giant but I had to unlock Taz because I needed someone worth it to unlock before June 25TH and I just rewatched The Iron Giant and I have to say that he needs more appearances

Which characters from Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, HBO, DC, or anything that’s part of Warner Bros do y’all wanna see next year?

1 Like

Possibly Daffy Duck, and Scooby doo.

1 Like

To me I hope Marceline, Princess Bubblegum, Flame Princess, Ice King, Amethyst, Pearl, Lapis, Connie, Peridot, Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup, Batgirl, Joker, Robin, Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Terra, Daphne, Fred, Spike, Harry Potter Lola Bunny, Elmore Fudd Sylvester and Tweety, Mordecai, Rigby, Mac and Bloo, Numbah 1, Ed Edd and Eddy and more come

1 Like

If anyone from Teen Titans enters Multiversus who do y’all think it will be?

• Robin
  • Raven
  • Starfire
  • Beast Boy
  • Cyborg

0 voters

Also who do y’all think is the strongest member on Teen Titans

• Robin
  • Raven
  • Starfire
  • Beast Boy
  • Cyborg

0 voters

Weeellll…

DC

• Flash
  • Green Lantern
  • Aquaman
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Zatanna
  • Black Canary
  • Green Arrow
  • Doctor Fate
  • Starfire
  • Raven
  • The Joker
  • Poison Ivy
  • Brainiac
  • Darkseid

Scooby Doo

• Scooby Doo
  • Daphne Blake
  • Fred Jones

Looney Tunes

• Daffy Duck
  • Yosemite Sam
  • Foghorn Leghorn
  • Wil E. Coyote
  • Sylvester and Tweety

Steven Universe

• Amethyst
  • Pearl
  • Lapis Lazuli

Monsterverse

• Godzilla
  • Kong

Mortal Kombat

• Raiden
  • Scorpion
  • Shao Khan
  • Sub-Zero

Animaniacs

• Yakko Warner
  • Wakko Warner
  • Dot Warner
  • Pinky and Brain

RWBY

• Ruby Rose
  • Weiss Schnee
  • Blake Belladonna
  • Yang Xiao Long

Miscellaneous

• Chowder
  • Freddy Kruger
  • Jason Vorhees
  • Austin Powers
  • The Mask
  • Beetlejuice
  • The Terminator
  • Harry Potter
  • Sauron
  • Yogi Bear
  • Fred Flintstone
  • Dick Dastardly
  • Rambo
  • Captain Caveman

Third Party characters

• Robocop
  • Popeye
  • Snoopy and Woodstock
  • Optimus Prime
  • Megatron
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Discord
  • John Wick
  • James Bond
2 Likes

Now that’s more than enough characters and to be fair there are a lot more characters we can see especially for DC and those people you mentioned are one of them and I wonder if Batman would have another voice actor because his voice actor Kevin Conroy who played Batman in most of the games and shows died last year.

It’s a good thing they’re closing down the open beta because the game keeps glitching because every time I try to do an instant kill the characters randomly gets to the other place like that’s impossible maybe when we see it again the problem will be fixed

1 Like

We only have 4 days left before Multiversus closes so do what y’all can to get another character, more points, and other things in need now until Sunday because that’s the day it closes and don’t worry because when the game returns sometime at the beginning of next year, all our stuff will be saved

1 Like

I can’t believe I waisted all my coins on Marvin the Martian

1 Like

I don’t think those characters are Warner Bros

1 Like

That’s why they are in the third party category.

Popeye has been on Boomerang for years until more recent shows drove him out.

Peanuts and Transformers shows have been on Cartoon Network before.

Robocop, like Terminator, Freddy, Jason, and Rambo, have been in Mortal Kombat at one point.

And the others cause… why not?

1 Like

Then I guess it’ll make sense for them to come in the game but Idk about Twilight Sparkle

1 Like

Most of y’all said y’all want to see Cyborg in Multiversus and also said that Ravens the strongest

I’ll be honest I too want to see them both in the game intact I wanna see all the Titans and when I say all the titans I mean not just the Teen Titans I mean everyone that’s an honorary Titan

1 Like

Which of the remaining founding members of Justice League do you want the most?

• Flash
  • Green Lantern
  • Aquaman
  • Martian Manhunter

0 voters

This is going to sound like a stupid question, but who do you think is the most powerful founding member of the Justice League?

• Superman
  • Batman
  • Wonder Woman
  • The Flash
  • Green Lantern
  • Aquaman
  • Martian Manhunter

0 voters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney