The Apex Predator - Shere Khan Concept

This is my submission for @Imagineer_V’s Hollywood Studios Concept Contest!

Shere Khan

Source: The Jungle Book (1967)

Description: Shere Khan prowls and preys on his enemies through tactical force and by always maintaining Power over all animals

Quote: “You want to protect him, fine, but ask yourselves. How many lives is a mancub worth?”

Stars At Beginning: :star::star:

Role: Damage

Trial Team: Blue

Position: Backline

Animations

Entrance: Shere Khan walks in slowly
Victory: Shere Khan smiles menacingly
Defeat: Shere Khan growls furiously

Skills

:white_circle: White Skill: Oppressive Tiger
IMG_20210119_223048
:fist:Normal Damage:fist:

Passive: Instead of having a basic attack, Shere Khan growls every 3.0 seconds, healing himself X HP. He also grants himself one stack of “Power” every 2.0 seconds. Each stack of “Power” grants Shere Khan +3% Skill Power and Defense. Shere Khan can only have 30 stacks of “Power”.

Active: Shere Khan jumps into the enemy field and claws at nearby enemies, dealing X damage to them and extending their debuffs for 5 seconds. Shere Khan also removes 1 buff from them for every stack of Power he has.

:green_circle: Green Skill: Menacing Predator
IMG_20210119_224155
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage :sparkles:

The player picks a enemy for Shere Khan to target. Shere Khan will then sneak offscreen and jump onto that enemy from the other side, double striking said enemy for X damage, critting them both times.

If the skill is evaded or if the enemy has increased Armor or Reality, Shere Khan also Silences them for 5 seconds.

This skill can only be used every 13 seconds. The silence has a chance to fail on enemies above Level X.

:large_blue_circle: Blue Skill: Man's Red Fire
IMG_20210119_225042

Shere Khan consumes all stacks of Power and unleashes Man’s Red Fire on all enemies, dealing X damage to all enemies and applying 1 stack of Damage Over Time for every stack of Power Shere Khan consumed (Max is 10).

This skill can only be used every 17 seconds.

:purple_circle: Purple Skill: Ominous Presence
IMG_20210120_123343

Oppressive Tiger now Scares the farthest enemies for 5 seconds and lowers their Evasion by Y (this can stack five times). Shere Khan also gains 100 energy whenever he damages a Scared enemy.

Oppressive Tiger also deals +50% more damage to Stunned or Frozen enemies.

The damage increase has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

:red_circle: Red Skill: Eyes Of Vengeance
IMG_20210120_133338

Shere Khan gains Precise at the beginning of every wave for 10 seconds and when he falls below 25% HP. Shere Khan’s HP is increased by 30% when he gains Precise.

Man's Red Fire activates dealing 50% more damage when Shere Khan reaches 0 HP and then he is defeated.

The 50% damage increase has a chance to fail if the enemies are above Level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Skill Power on Oppressive Tiger
  • +Y Reality
  • +Z Tenacity

Friendships

Shere Khan/Scar

Campaign: “King Of The Mountain”

Allies: Jafar, Swedish Chef, Lock, Shock & Barrel

Disk: “Control And Power”

Disk Power:

Sap Counter

• +X Skill Power for Blue Team allies per star

• If all enemies have Scare or if Shere Khan has more than 10 stacks of Power, Shere Khan and his allies cannot be Sapped.

Shere Khan/Cheshire Cat

Campaign: “Inner Madness”

Disk: “Apex Speed”

Disk Power:

Lowered Skill Cooldowns

• +Armor Negation per star

• Shere Khan’s Green and Blue Skills have their cooldowns reduced by 1 second every time a Scared enemy is given a additional disable

5 Likes

This is for Imagineer’s Hollywood Studios
Concept Contest so don’t forget to vote! Also don’t forget to give feedback down below!

0 voters

Oh yeah! A Shere Khan concept! Jungle Book is my favorite disney movie. Here’s hoping Old Stripes gets in the game on valentin… oops. I mean Villantine’s Day. :crossed_fingers::grin::tiger2:

One little thing though. Change the name of the campaign with Scar to King of the Jungle. More appropriate that way. You know what i mean?

1 Like

That would be a insane coincidence and I really hope so. He was awesome in the reboot especially

Oh and I fixed this. That name does work better. They would honestly be a frightening duo, lol

1 Like

Making changes after submission is not allowed in the contest. If you change it back to what it was before, I will not disqualify you.

I just changed it back. Sorry. Also, it actually still makes sense because the phrase “King of the mountain” still works in this context.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney