The Armored Avenger - Iron Man Concept

Welcome to the first installment of my next series which I intend to continue, a Marvel series. I love Marvel and Iron Man is actually one of my favorite characters and really, he started the path the rest of the MCU has followed on so I figured I would start with him.

If you have not seen Avengers: Endgame, DO NOT read his purple skill. It is a major spoiler. While the film may be almost two years old, some still haven’t seen it and take spoilers VERY seriously. I repeat, DO NOT read it. Thank you.

Anyways, let’s get into this!

"The Armored Avenger" - Iron Man [Unlikely Concept] [Marvel]

Iron Man

Description: Tony Stark, the Iron Man takes the heat to the next degree by using his technology to blast and disrupt enemies

Quote: "You can take away my house. You can take away my tricks and toys. One thing you can’t take away. I am Iron Man.

Stars: :star::star:

Role: Damage

Trial Team: Blue

Position: Midline

Animations

Entrance: Tony suits up and flies into the field

Victory: Tony’s helmet comes off and he eats a donut

Defeat: (connected to Purple Skill)

Skills

Basic Attack) Iron Man punches enemies close to him and blasts enemies with his repulsors from a distance for X damage
6239101-mcu iron man punch

:white_large_square: White Skill: Piercing Missiles
IMG_20201226_153356
:fist:Normal Damage
Iron Man uses his wrist missile cannon, dealing X damage to all enemies and applying Damage Over Time for 5 seconds to all enemies.

:green_square: Green Skill: J.A.R.V.I.S.
IMG_20201223_153912
Iron Man uses J.A.R.V.I.S. to see all enemies, making Iron Man "Precise” and studying three enemies for 10 seconds.
He also gains X armor for the rest of the wave if the enemies he studied have less than 50% of their Max HP. He can only use J.A.R.V.I.S every 20 seconds.

:blue_square: Blue Skill: How About That?

:fist:Normal Damage
When Iron Man falls below 50% HP, his armor goes to 100% capacity and he unleashes his unibeam and his full power from his repulsors dealing X damage to all enemies and lowering Y Armor of all enemies.

:purple_square: Purple Skill: I am Iron Man

:zap:Fantastic Damage
When Iron Man reaches 0 HP, he gains the Infinity Stones and snaps his fingers, dealing X damage to all enemies and Stunning the closest enemy to him for 7 seconds.
After this, he falls down and is defeated.

:red_square: Red Skill: Run Before You Walk

When Iron Man or any allies apply Damage Over Time or Stun an enemy, they gain 100 energy.

When Iron Man gets healed over his Max HP, the Extra HP is converted into a shield that lasts 10 seconds. The shield increases his Skill Power by 50%. The skill power has a chance to fail if the ally that healed him is above level X

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Max HP
  • +Y Armor
  • +Z Damage for “How About That?

Friendships

Iron Man/Tron

Campaign: “The Future Has Arrived
Allies: Kevin Flynn, Goofy, Hector Barbossa
Disk: Mind Over Matter
Studied enemies give energy and heal

• +X Basic Damage
  • +Y Movement Speed
  • J.A.R.V.I.S. also gives all allies 100 energy and a X% heal when they damage a studied enemy, +X heal per star

Iron Man/Scrooge McDuck

Campaign: “Genius Billionaires
Allies: Basil, Mr. Incredible, John Silver
Disk: Heroes Are Made
Piercing Missiles potential Stun and more damage

• +X Armor on J.A.R.V.I.S + per star
  • Piercing Missiles now has a 50% chance to Stun the closest enemies and if it doesn’t Stun, it deals +X% more damage

Alrighty folks, that’s the end. But as Tony said “Part of the journey is the end”.

Make sure to post all feedback and to rate this post to give me a idea of how I can improve or how I could maybe dial back a bit. Any feedback is wanted. As always, thanks for reading and have a good day. Peace out

• :star::star::star::star::star:: Great
  • :star::star::star::star:: Good
  • :star::star::star:: Okay
  • :star::star:: Average
  • :star:: Could Be Improved

0 voters

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney