The Devil's Unlikely Hero Concept (N.23)

Hi everyone! Today I present you The Devil’s Unlikely Hero Concept! Also with Skill Icons!
I hope you like this new Hero Concept Style!

The Devil

The Devil is a Front-Line “Damage” hero on the Red Team from The Cuphead Show and unlockable at 3 stars!

Description: The Devil is here to headbutt your team, to get them electrified, and to kill them without warning!

Quote: “He didn’t escape! He played the game, he lost! His soul belongs to me!”

Entrance: The Devil walks to his position, while transforming into some animal forms.
Victory: The Devil turns his pitchfork many times, then he slams it to the ground, while smiling.
Defeat: The Devil transforms into a snake, trying to bite the closest enemy, but he disappears just before he bites him.
Basic Attack: The Devil stabs the closest enemy with his pitchfork.

Skills

You Stubborn Souls
The Devil flashes his pitchfork to the enemies, distracting the X closest enemies for X seconds. As they arrive in front of him, the Devil smacks each of them with his pitchfork, dealing X normal damage to them, stunning and silencing them for X seconds, and applying X stacks of “Weakness” to each of them for X seconds.

Henchman Stuntman
The Devil whistles for Henchman, stunning all the enemies for X seconds. After that, Henchman arrives and crosses the enemy line, dealing X fantastic damage to all the enemies, reducing their attack and movement speeds by X percent for X seconds, and applying X stacks of “Fatigue” to each of them.

Current of the Pitchfork
The Devil directs his pitchfork at the nearest enemy, emanating an electric current from it, which affects all the enemies. The closest enemy takes X fantastic damage and is stunned and silenced for X seconds, while all the other enemies take X fantastic damage and are shattered, pierced and snared for X seconds.

Lethal KO
When an enemy targeted by The Devil has less than X percent of his Max HP, The Devil immediately KO’s him with his next basic attack.
This can only happen every X seconds.

King of Hell
The Devil’s basic attacks now deal X additional true damage.

The Devil gains X stacks of “Hardy” whenever he is stunned, and gains X stacks whenever he is silenced.

“Current of the Pitchfork” now applies X stacks of “Weakness” to all the enemies for X seconds.

• X Skill Power
  • X Basic Damage
  • X Normal Damage to “You Stubborn Souls”

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Silence is applied to enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Skill Power
  • Lineup Buff: +Armor per Tank Ally
  • Effect Buff: Precise

Friendships

Disks

Cuphead: “Your Soul is Finally Mine!”

CupheadTCS

The Devil wants Cuphead’s Soul so much that he tries every possible way to trap him.

Level

• X Skill Power to Allies and The Devil
  • X Armor Negation
  • X Tenacity
  • X Evasion

Stars

• Now “You Stubborn Souls” applies X additional stacks of “Weakness” to the X closest enemies.

Allies: Mugman, Lock, Shock & Barrel, King Dice

Oogie Boogie: “Time to Scare Someone!”

OogieBoogie

The Devil and Oogie Boogie meet and they try to scare the other enemies so bad!

Level

• X Basic Damage
  • X Armor to Allies
  • X Reality to Allies and The Devil
  • X Max HP to Allies and The Devil

Stars

• Now everytime The Devil kills an enemy with “Lethal KO”, The Devil scares the closest enemy for X seconds.

Allies: Jack Skeletron, Sally, The Mayor

That’s All!

I hope you liked this new hero concept format! Tell me if you want to see this format another time!

1 Like

This Unlikely Hero Concept is now in My Hero Concepts’ List!

Great Concept :bulb:

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! Do you like the new format?

1 Like

Yes I do way better then the old format.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney