The Disney Telltale Series Chapters 11-16

Next choice is out.

1 Like

Remember people…talking ourselves out of situations is not in style in the animal kingdom.

So choose wisely!!

Oh yes sorry. I forgot we weren’t on a conventional chapter.

But the question is: run or take them, cause we neither have strenght nor agility?

Well for now I go with run. If someone can convince me when can take them, I will change (again)

…well…seems like we don’t have a choice if we don’t have strength or agility

Both aren’t required now, but i fear it might have influence later.

It’s difficult…

1 Like

Telltale games are confusing…

Oh, is that why there’s only one vote? I could have sworn I announced the next choice yesterday. Whoops.

Next choice is out then. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No worries, now we just vote a day late!

And I would say enter the fort and let’s hope the best of it.

2 Likes

Next choice is out.

1 Like

Ohh King Louie maybe? Would he maybe want fire?

I want timon and pumbaa to appear as allies to Troy and his allies (if the other allies were not killed by louie…but from watching the jungle book, louie’s is not vicious personality wise unless David decided to either change his personality or the king is not louie but someone else)

1 Like

Me: Tries to shorten the chapter lengths.

Chapter 13:

First choice of chapter 13 is out! I’ll add Chapter Twelve’s summary when I can.

3 Likes

Us:

tenor (5)

Unfortunetly, we have to do his missions to save our friends.

But maybe our cunning will work in a way to “fake” acchieve the missions?

1 Like

Achieve*
I like the idea, but how do we fake killing someone?

I like the idea, but what about the other tasks? I assume that once we have Jasmine, we can break out! Jasmine has to have either weapon knowledge or strength. Or we could get Excalibur once we free Arthur. Or we could just use spiritual assistance or the magic book to get everyone free. Just a few thoughts

1 Like

Welcome to the forums first of all!!

We have to wait and see what kinds of choices will come, but yeah maybe our Kingdom skills could play a role as well!

Thx for the welcome! I’ve been loving dhbm, so I wanted to try the forums. I just assume that each character has their own skills. For example, if Tarzan was in a cage, I assume he would use strength to do so.

Next choice is out.

While in many ways, that is true, unfortunately given the mission, busting our friends out of jail wouldn’t help get our hands on the relic. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

We should offer him some fruit. If he’s on good terms with us maybe he can help us free our friends and get the relic.

3 Likes

Agreed! Hopefully he thinks fruit is tasty!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney