The Hobo Cookie (Silly Symphony Hero Concept)

the Hobo Cookie

In the City’s streets, this gingerbread man may seem weak and incompetent to the creeps, but that’s just their ego talking. With a few sugary whims, he’ll have your allies boosted before you know it.
Trial Team: Red
Role: Midline Support
Stars: :star:
Quote: “Hello there. What’s the matter? Why’re you so sad?”

Animations:
Entrance: A taffy carpet rolls into the battlefield, and the Hobo Cookie walks over it while whistling, carrying his sack over his shoulder, and tipping his hat.
Victory: the Hobo Cookie rips up the carpet and breaks his hat to dress up like a king.

KO: the Hobo Cookie panics and hides under the carpet.

Skills:
Basic Attack: the Hobo Cookie shoots icing at enemies with an eclair.

White Skill - Doughy Makeover - Fantastic Damage
the Hobo Cookie grabs from a pile of cookie dough, twirls it around, and throws it to the weakest ally, granting them X HP and X additional Basic Skill power.

Green Skill - Candy Dig
the Hobo Cookie digs through a box of heart-shaped candies. The candies will fly out of the box and onto a random ally, increasing their attack speed by 65% for 7 seconds.

Blue Skill - a Little Love
the Hobo Cookie eats a red heart-shaped candy, cleansing himself of debuffs and granting himself X energy.

Purple Skill - Nothing to It
At the start of each wave, the Hobo Cookie puts a green spherical candy on his torso, making himself immune to stuns and charms. When he reaches 25% his max HP, he loses the candy.

His tenacity and energy gain are increased to X.

Red Skill - the Sweetest One of All
the Hobo Cookie’s “Doughy Makeover” skill charms enemies for 12 seconds.

• +X max HP
  • +X Basic damage
  • +X damage to a Little Love

Friendships:
the Hobo Cookie + Vannelope
Campaign: Candy Craze - Both Vannelope and the Hobo Cookie come from worlds made of candy. After sharing their experiences with one another, Vannelope pursues the role of the Cookie Queen, but as she gets her makeover, the role also peaks several villains’ interests.
Disk: Hail the Cookie Queen
Disk Memory: the Hobo Cookie’s “Candy Dig” skill steals X armor from enemies and gives it to the ally he performs it on.
Disk Power: Z shield power
Allies: Maleficent, Madam Mim, Shank

the Hobo Cookie + Darkwing Duck
Campaign: Citizen’s Arrest - Darkwing Duck and the CPD chase a thief creep down the streets, but she is eventually stopped by the Hobo Cookie, who only had to prop a candy cane around her ankle. As gratitude for saving the day, Darkwing offers him the opportunity to be his partner until they both return home.
Disk: the Candied Crusader
Disk Memory: Enemies are blinded for 6 seconds each time the Hobo Cookie performs his “a Little Love” skill.
Disk Power: Z HP gain
Allies: Honey Lemon, Bo Peep, Chief Bogo

1 Like

Very interesting concept. I have never seen any of the old silly symphonies, so I haven’t heard of this character until now. Having said that, it would be awesome to see Disney and Preblue bring in some representation for the silly symphony shorts.

I highly encourage you to please heed Slinky’s advice.

6 Likes

I don’t think they’re doing that on purpose, and are just simply sharing their thoughts.

On that note, too many comments on the forums get flagged and taken down for “reviving dead topics,” and no one who unknowingly does so is told why and how.

Maybe not, but Slinky already advised them not to do such and explained why they shouldn’t, so if they keep this up, it’ll only be more annoying that they’re ignoring previously given advice.

Flagging may be a bit unnecessary, but most people do leave a comment asking these people to not revive dead topics in the future. Also, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a comment be outright taken down for reviving a dead topic.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney