The Horned King (Black Cauldron Concept)

My previous concepts: Milo Thatch (Atlantis Concept)

4777aa63652c662e5251a18782e52c67

The Horned King (:star2:)

Quote: “How long I have thirsted to be a god among mortal men”

OR

"Now I call on my army of the dead: the Cauldron Born! Arise, my messengers of death! Our time has arrived!

Bio: An evil king whose goal is to raise an immortal army to rule the world.

DAMAGE CHARACTER, FRONT, BLUE TEAM
Collection Buffs: Damage

High Damage, High HP, Low Tenacity Hero

Notable Stats would be his high HP, comparable to Robin Hood, and mediocre tenacity

His basic attack would be a green misty front-hand swing of his clawed skeletal arm.

The Horned King is the primary antagonist in the 1985 Disney Film, The Black Cauldron. The skill concept I created circles around the undead army concept and, as a summoner, the Horned King is able to capitalize on a very unique type of fighting style. He benefits from sustained battles and would do best with a life-support or shielding ally.

SKILLS

WHITE SKILL: CAULDRON BORN

Cauldron
Passive: The Horned King’s Basic attack deals fantastic damage. The Undead Warrior does normal damage.

Active (normal form): The Horned King calls forth on the cauldron’s power and summons an undead warrior that inherits 150% of his basic damage and 50% of his health and defensive stats and takes his place on the battlefield. He returns to the field when the warrior dies and heals 15% of his missing health.

soldier

Active (warrior form): The undead warrior heals for 200HP + 1.5SP and stabs the closest enemy twice for a bonus of 100 + 1.5BD per strike.

Damage type: Normal

(Megara’s Link will work on The Horned King but not on the undead warrior)

GREEN SKILL: OUR TIME HAS ARRIVED

Time
When the undead warrior is summoned to the field, he gains 100% attack speed for 4 seconds.

Passive. Effect is reduced on enemies higher in level than The Horned King.

BLUE SKILL: FLESH AND BONES

tumblr_pekjozwnEH1r6zxwso1_400
When the undead warrior dies, he explodes in a cloud of green mist and deals 140 + 1.9SP in a small area and reduces the enemy’s hp regeneration by 50% for 3 seconds.

Passive, Damage type: Fantastic, Splash: 500

PURPLE SKILL: RUTHLESS

Smile
Normal Form: The Horned King cannot be scared or studied.

Warrior Form: The undead warrior cannot be slowed or charmed.

Passive, Effect has a chance to fail on enemies higher in level than The Horned King

DISK

Maleficent “the green mist”

Maleficent’s friendship allows the Horned King to slow enemies with his attacks for 15% attack speed and movement speed (+5% per star level) for 3 seconds.

Disk level increases health.

11 Likes

Great concept!

1 Like

Great work on the concept :+1:

1 Like

Impressive!

1 Like

I don’t like it, I love it! Especially when the Horned King is one of my favorite Disney villains. To bad “The Black Cauldron” is very underrated. I think that is because of bad voice cast. Anyway great concept! I choose the first quote to be his quote because it shows his desire

Wonderful concept I’m glad these underrated Disney characters are getting much needed attention fun to read just like @Kinokan again 10/10 sad that it’s so short but really great work especially for a beginner!:grin: 10/10

Wow! Love it!

1 Like

Really good concept

1 Like

I love it good job

2 Likes

Wow that @Kinokan fellow has great concepts! (but it seems like he’s said goodbye to the game?) I really appreciate all of your feedback, each one of your replies brings a smile to my face and inspires me to explore other characters as well! :slight_smile:

I may not hit a home run every time but I’m lucky to have all of you to give me feedback for that and grow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nicely done

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney