The Ninja Of Norrisville High - Randy Cunningham Concept

"The Ninja Of Norrisville High" Concept

Randy Cunningham

Bio: The Ninja Of Norrisville High, Randy Cunningham uses his bruce Ninjutsu skills and his quick witted agility to stop foes

Quote) “For 800 years, Norrisville High has been protected by a Ninja. No one knows that every four years a new warrior is chosen. A freshman to fight the forces of evil. I am the Ninja. I am Randy Cunningham!”

Stars) :star::star:
Trial Team) Red
Role) Damage
Position) Midline

Animations

Entrance) Randy jumps in with his sword

Victory) Randy dabs twice on the left and right

Defeat) Randy slaps himself in the head

Skills

Basic attack) Randy uses his Katana sword

White Skill) Slice N Dice!!
IMG_20201129_164958
Normal Damage
Randy uses his Katana sword to slice the closest enemy, dealing X damage and applying Damage Over Time for 5 seconds

Green Skill) Smoke Bomb!
Normal Damage
IMG_20201129_165623
Randy uses his smoke bomb and goes Invisible for 10 seconds, sneaking behind a target enemy and dealing X damage to them

Blue Skill) That’s So Bruce!
IMG_20201129_171310
Randy focuses and carefully punches using his Water Winds ability, dealing X True Damage to the enemy and studying them for 5 seconds

Purple Skill) What The Juice?
IMG_20201129_173100
Randy gains 130 energy and 10% Attack Speed when a enemy becomes Invincible or they become immune to disables or debuffs.

Red Skill) I Am The Ninja
IMG_20201129_172738
That’s So Bruce! stuns the enemy and makes Randy Invisible for 1 second +1 per debuff on the target enemy. Every time Randy gains 50 energy, the skill also Freezes the enemy for 5 seconds

Friendships

Randy Cunningham/Mulan
Campaign: Fight Club
Description: Randy and Mulan bond over their fighting skills for fighting Creeps
Allies: Huey, Dewey and Louie, Mr. Incredible, Li Shang (Fun Fact. Dewey’s voice in the reboot show, Ben Schwartz also voices Randy!)
Disk: Healing Dragon
Disk Power: Every time Randy applies a Damage Over Time, he gains a X heal and 15% Max HP

Randy Cunningham/Violet
Campaign: Young Fighters
Description: Randy and Violet bond over balancing their school issues and crime fighting
Allies: Hiro Hamada, Gizmoduck, Dash
Disk: Visible Invisibility
Disk Power: Every time Randy gains Invisibility, he steals 25% energy from the closest enemy

Mastery Hero Collections

Damage
Invisibility (Would be a new one added with him)

Alright, so that was Randy Cunningham. Let me know who you want to see next and also if you want to see Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja or RC9GN as we call it to have a 3rd season. It’s a fantastic series I recommend to anyone! Watch it on D Plus, lol. Until the next post, take care and peace out. (SMOKE BOMB!)

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney