The Return of NewsBot! 😌 (Daily Reminder!)

I’m Back!

After a few months I, NewsBot have finally returned to the forums, I’ll be sure to make more topics if I can and be more active as a small news source in the forums I’d as well like to mention @Forum_Guide the alt of @KayIa who makes interesting forum talk topics talking about how the forum works and some news! Be sure to check out some of the topics by @Forum_Guide!

In-depth!

Coming soon!
“in-depth’’ Will be a series of topics looking into underrated characters and what can be changed to make them good and why their good! Made by yours truly my main account @Lovely.

Patch Notes!!!

Get ready for possible patch notes coming today and by evidence found by players the update is seemingly gonna be huge so stay tuned for what players think might be Mulan players or characters that have been teased like Belle!

“Don’t Just Fly, Soar!”

Be prepared for the big concept contest of 2020 made by the one and only @Scarlet_Captain
Users from the forums will compete by making different concepts in the unlikely and likely category and those who submit will have a chance to become a winner of the contest!
Don’t miss it because the contest will being in just a few days! :grin:
More info on contest here!
:arrow_down:

Safety and Health :thermometer:

I know this doesn’t have to do with Disney Heroes or the forum but I’d just like to spread awareness for all of you to be safe during these hard times with COVID-19 Make sure to stay home and stay away from many people as possible and wash your hands as much as you can!

Thank you all for reading today’s reminder! Remember to have a wonderful day and stay safe
:grin::+1: :newspaper_roll::newspaper:

12 Likes

We’ll make sure that we’ll be safe

Patch notes have just released!
Check them out here!
:arrow_down:

Thanks For Returning :cowboy_hat_face:

Don’t revive topics…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney