The Strongest Wills - Thanos Concept

This is my unlikely submission for @Imagineer_V’s Hollywood Studios Concept Contest!

Thanos

Source: Avengers: Infinity War

Description: Thanos uses the Infinity Stones to balance the enemy field through crippling debuffs and cosmic destruction

Quote: “As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.”

Stars At Beginning: :star::star:

Role: Control

Trial Team: Blue

Position: Backline

Animations

Entrance: Thanos teleports in the field

Victory: Thanos smiles

Defeat: Thanos fades into dust
tenor

Basic Attack: Power Stone

Thanos blasts the frontmost enemies with the Power Stone for X damage

Skills

:white_circle: White Skill: Infinity Stones
IMG_20210125_111652
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage :sparkles:

The player chooses one of three Infinity Stones for Thanos when Infinity Stones is activated:

1. Reality Stone

Thanos uses the Reality Stone to remove all enemy buffs and steal them for himself with the buff durations increased by 10%

1. Mind Stone

Thanos uses the Mind Stone to Charm the farthest enemy and the two closest to them for 7 seconds with their Skill Power increased by 10%

1. Time Stone

Thanos uses the Time Stone to reverse time and and heals himself for X HP and lowers all enemies’ HP by 20% for 5 seconds

While on auto, Thanos first removes all enemy buffs, Charms the farthest enemies and then heals himself, repeating this cycle for the end of the wave. The buff steal and enemy HP lower have a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

:green_circle: Green Skill: Cosmic Warfare
IMG_20210125_155020
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage :sparkles:

Space Stone

Thanos uses the Space Stone to make a black hole that goes through all enemies
6413143-avengers infinity war 2018 hdcam eng x264 tamilrockers_12
The black hole goes through all enemies until Thanos runs out of energy. It deals X damage per second it goes through the enemies and it Blinds all enemies for 5 seconds.
Thanos can only make a black hole every 15 seconds. Thanos gains Energized if this attack KO’s a enemy.

The Blind has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

:large_blue_circle: Blue Skill: A Soul For A Soul
IMG_20210125_161156
:shield: True Damage :shield:

Soul Stone

Once per wave, Thanos uses the Soul Stone to trap a enemy with 30% of their Max HP in the Soulworld. Thanos and his weakest ally then gain that 30% X HP.

:purple_circle: Purple Skill: Perfectly Balanced
IMG_20210125_164614

When all enemies heal or remove a disable from themselves, all allies heal for the same amount of X HP healed and also have their disables removed.

Thanos also gains +5% Basic Damage when a enemy gains a disable.

The BD gain has a chance to fail if the enemies are above Level X.

:red_circle: Red Skill: A Small Price For Salvation
IMG_20210125_173325
Thanos now is immune to any debuff or disable enemies have when they’re under 50% of their Max HP or when Thanos’ allies are Sapped.

When Thanos gains Energized either from Cosmic Warfare or from a ally, he also gains Invincibility for 5 seconds and removes 2 debuffs from himself, +1 per ally with Energized

The debuff and disable immunity has a chance to fail on enemies above Level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Tenacity
  • +Y Armor
  • +Z Skill Power on Infinity Stones

Friendships

Thanos/Jack Skellington

Campaign: “Lawful Evil”

Allies: Duke Caboom, Magica De Spell, Stitch

Disk: “Universal Correction”

Disk Power:

Bonus True Damage To Enemies

• +X Basic Damage

• If Thanos uses all six Stones in one wave, he deals +X True Damage equal to 30% of his Fantastic Damage to all enemies

Thanos/Queen Of Hearts

Campaign: “Twisted Ideals”

Allies: Emperor Zurg, Captain Hook, Jim Hawkins

Disk “No Resurrections”

Disk Power:

No Enemy Revives

• +X Reality Negation

• When Thanos is on the field, no enemies can revive themselves or their allies

1 Like

This is for @Imagineer_V’s concept contest so don’t forget to vote!

Also, how would you rate this concept?

0 voters

Additional feedback is also appreciated :+1:

I feel like this would make more sense if it was Thanos applying random debuffs to enemies as that feels more reality-bending than stealing buffs.

So the 3 furthest enemies?

This doesn’t fit with reversing time. I feel like it should be more along the lines of reverting all damage dealt to allies and healing done by enemies from the last 5 seconds.

Huh? This is the green skill? Why would it drain Thanos’ energy???

For how long?

What does this mean? Are they gaining 30% or X as it doesn’t make sense to have both?

I feel like this should be once every 5 seconds or so otherwise it would be too OP.

At least 1 or would it have to be all?

Nope, nope, nope. Besides, it wouldn’t even work with memories.

3 Likes

This does make more sense actually.

Yes.

Hmm, yeah, that does work more

It would sort of be like Zurg’s white skill but maybe that doesn’t work for a green skill…

Probably only about 5-10 seconds.

30%. That wasn’t specified well, I admit.

That would work better actually.

At least 1.

Oof, that is true. If this were any other concept, I would adjust it, but since it’s for the contest, I can’t. Once the contest is over, I most likely will go back and redo this. Thank you for the feedback though.

It would more than likely prohibit the use of Thanos’ active if he kept losing energy to a different skill.

Yeah, I’ll definitely go back and fix this after the contest is over, some of this doesn’t even make sense honestly. I feel like I rushed. My next ones will be better though, I’ll start doing more collabs and maybe space these out more

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney