This contest... this contest, just UH (Contest Talk Thread)

I wouldn’t call that a scaling that’s „right“.
Rather someone setting a difference between the servers once and then neglecting to scale it with increasing levels since at least half a year.

1 Like

Oh the glorious irony… 430 is like 7 heroes up 5 levels for S1. I expect vaguely similar in S22.

CW contest again?!? This makes absolutely no sense. What happened to all the other type of events?! And seriously… What are these rewards?! Lol ugh

1 Like

But nothing for enhancing battle badges.

Enhancing battle badges is kinda lame for the most.

Zeus is actually our top performing hero right now and we’re seeing a lot of players really interested in wanting him, but I will pass feedback on that more older players may not be interested in him.

3 Likes

So is Invasion, Contests, Heist, … still part of the game, still has to be supported properly by the devs

1 Like

And are those people likely to hit a tier that gives them a proper amount of chips?
If not, why not put Zeus chips in progress rewards or surge shop. Much easier to get for everyone and less frustrating for the ones that look to compete for top spots and get frustrated by rewards.

2 Likes

woah, really?! :flushed:

surprised

1 Like

Yeah, probably due to the Disk that let Zeus do his White skill attack at the start of the battle :-).

1 Like

Yes but loads of people are maxing him out now I have max red skill and all mods sorted and still have spar hero chips. I have no incentive to even try this contest as the rank rewards are useless to me.

It’s because he’s a god

1 Like

The one good thing about this repetition is that it’s one of the game modes that, in theory, everyone should be able to participate in and score points. In practice, of course, Zeus(Ha) and Mary(Lo) and Ian are so widespread, you’re going to have to have some way to counter them in order to consistently finish CW…

Yes, he’s performing nearly as well as Randall at his peak.

Not just a god. He’s king of the gods.

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s already been suggested, but couldn’t there be a new prize crate that is awarded with set amounts of chips for a specific selection of heroes, so that people can choose between 3 or so heroes that they prefer to have sort of like in War Rewards, except we know what we are playing for before going for it? For instance, top 1% could have a crate that awards your choice of 280 hero chips for Zeus, Bolt or Pete. Then, another crate could be for the 1370 Red Skill Chips for the same 3 heroes, or they can even be bundled together honestly, whichever is easier. This way, you have WAY more odds of giving people a more worthwhile prize to fight for in these hero slots, since we can pick and choose which ones we need more of and/or prefer to have rather than have it be something lackluster or low priority in comparison to another.

I could see why. The guy cam do some major damage. He is my go to whenever I need a mercenary.

Well, no, his Ha disk is OP is the right answer, dearie. I am awaiting a hard nerf soon afterwards.

3 Likes

Well once you get Hades disk on him and level him, he instantly ko’s everyone but Ian (or someone receiving Ian’s reflect.) He’s extremely popular because once he has that disk he only has one real counter hero and otherwise destroys the meta. Even if a couple heros survive the initial strike he immediately has enough energy to strike again and its curtains.

Exactly this. He either destroys the entire lines right away (or very near that) or is stuck in a white spam circle and deletes the lines with that. No wonder he is so “popular” :roll_eyes:

He is like present Randall. When he was OP. Or Mr. Big when he came out. Or insert old character that was OP when launched.

2 Likes

Here is an older player with another opinion :wave:

I think Zeus is still great, and reflect still remains an option as counter. So yeah, wouldn’t recommend changing anything to him soon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney