This contest... this contest, just UH (Contest Talk Thread)

But same crappy rewards. Get some imagination per blu

3 Likes

@Loutre, what happened to the scoring system? It should have some higher scoring but limited, however all we see is unlimited low scoring :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: something changed and you guys didnt even tell us beforehand???

Also, rewards are practically the same for months :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: in a horrible way :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Dont you guys have imagination? Or is it too much to ask?

2 Likes

the contest sucks
the rewards havent improved

but the good news is this contest is easy enough

Note: here’s my strategy for the contest:

[assuming we get 60 pointes per 1 guild coins earned, points in other server might be different]

• hire one of the cheapest merc from my guildmates
  • pair them with one of my weakest hero
  • hit a surge battle (doesn’t matter you win or not)
  • repeat this 80 times and your guild will get 480K points
  • repeat this for the next 6 days and your guild will get 2.8M points
  • ask 3 of your guildmates to do the same thing and you’ll get 8.4M points

DO NOT spend your diamonds during this contest, save it for the next FTN

• spending 5000 diamonds = 80.000 points

DO encourage your guild mates to hire as many mercs as they can in the surge

we can win this contest, without spending diamonds at all!

4 Likes

If 50 people can do all the mercenaries, it is 50 x 10 x (100 or 150) x 60 points daily.
Multiply that by x6.

It is 27M points altogether if you manage to do it during the whole contest.

However on S1 it is 54 points per guild coin, so 90% of 27M (or 24.3M) possible to get.

2 Likes

Glad I get to use a bugged Pete in CW to earn points. Nice job.

i mean, i’m using a Purple Pete for just as many points as someone with a Y11 one :man_shrugging: it’s not really a catastrophe

2 Likes

CW contest followed by another CW contest?
Zeus chips that no one in top 1% really needs anymore… and everyone else gets so few, it doesn’t even matter.
Still no Megabit crates on S21, although It’s the 4th contest since Yellow.
No mod upgrades in months… and 28M gold plus 160 red xp drinks? That’s nothing!

Can you please activate the „scale with level“ option for contest rewards and cycle through rank reward heroes?

1 Like

Seriously @Loutre could be the feedback to change Zeus in rank rewards be given to the team? He is really bad here, given for waaaay too long. It would be better if it was a VIP Crate hero or something.

There were no Megabit crates till like Y4 on Server 1-18 because you don´t need more Megabits at the beginning - the rate is good there, however for the further levels (which are completely unnecessary thousands and then tens of thousands are needed) - Megabit crates and deals are simply a poor answer to non-scaling Codebase gains.

S1 got 65M gold plus 430 red xp drinks… so the scaling is “right” - poor for both

I wouldn’t call that a scaling that’s „right“.
Rather someone setting a difference between the servers once and then neglecting to scale it with increasing levels since at least half a year.

1 Like

Oh the glorious irony… 430 is like 7 heroes up 5 levels for S1. I expect vaguely similar in S22.

CW contest again?!? This makes absolutely no sense. What happened to all the other type of events?! And seriously… What are these rewards?! Lol ugh

1 Like

But nothing for enhancing battle badges.

Enhancing battle badges is kinda lame for the most.

Zeus is actually our top performing hero right now and we’re seeing a lot of players really interested in wanting him, but I will pass feedback on that more older players may not be interested in him.

3 Likes

So is Invasion, Contests, Heist, … still part of the game, still has to be supported properly by the devs

1 Like

And are those people likely to hit a tier that gives them a proper amount of chips?
If not, why not put Zeus chips in progress rewards or surge shop. Much easier to get for everyone and less frustrating for the ones that look to compete for top spots and get frustrated by rewards.

2 Likes

woah, really?! :flushed:

surprised

1 Like

Yeah, probably due to the Disk that let Zeus do his White skill attack at the start of the battle :-).

1 Like

Yes but loads of people are maxing him out now I have max red skill and all mods sorted and still have spar hero chips. I have no incentive to even try this contest as the rank rewards are useless to me.

It’s because he’s a god

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney