This contest... this contest, just UH (Contest Talk Thread)

Could the team just figure out some new contest besides just recycling similar ones every 3 months @Loutre… please?

It was easy guessing at least 3 of the scoring ways… Gold, Heist Tokens, Stamina… the 4th I thought´d be CW fighting… and it´s Arena fighting. It´s just getting very stale.

1 Like

Can we get clarification on this: “Earn bonus reward points everytime you level up Mayor Bellwether!”

Also, this is grammatically incorrect. It should read “Earn bonus reward points every time you level up Mayor Bellwether!”

Grammar aside, what does this mean? Every time would suggest that each level increase results in reward points. I recall this has not been the case in the past, but rather it was (functionally) something more like earn a reward for every 30 levels.

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Well instead of every 30 levels it´s now per level for 30 levels. Which is right, the previous instances were bad.

Ok, so add 1 level, get a reward, with a max of 30 rewards. That makes sense. Thank you.

If I recall correctly the “level up 30 times” also gave 5k points, indefinitely.

But since the cap was 335, it pretty much had a cap on points, a rather low one. This is better.

Not holding my breath on this…

#theydontcare

2 Likes

Lol, I didn’t expect anything else from the Zootopia TE stamina giveaway :rofl:

Why not just already do a…

Spend 1 Stamina - 1 - 0 / 1M
Spend 5,000 Stamiina - 1 - ∞

Everyone happy, whales can compete.

With diamonds being like
Spend 1 Diamonds - 500 - 0 / 1,000
Spend 100 Diamonds - ∞

Huh… @Nugget?

2 Likes

Seems like they dont want people to be able to get the rewards in the contests
One could wonder why…
One could ponder if they want people to quit playing
Since the rewards are so wonderful

Perhaps just remove contests and make the game pay to play for $1000 per month
That would solve it

4 Likes

I mean… they did make it easier afterall… because you still need less than 1M stamina overall (or 16k consumables) to get it.

Even raiding stage 6 every day of Zootopia TE did that.

The exact amount needed for 1M points is 833,334 stamina or 13,890 stamina consumables.

2 Likes

Stamina has spread to EVERY contest now not just fortify which is really draining tbh to players to constantly have to level heroes mind you we only get 1 a month now so for most of the month what’s their to do anymore.

Theirs no incentive to play the game after getting your top 5-10 maxed and the prize wall hero maxed.

Invasion is still boring as ever with extremely outdated rewards.

Surge and city watch has become almost impossible cause of all the people using quasi and meilin now

War you said your working on but still no post on here about possible changes

Trial events don’t happen often enough 1 a month is kind of extreme especially with them lasting only 3-7 days

Contest reward are extremely outdated i think we’ve had same structure for a year now I think it’s time for an update

Also sign in rewards are absolutely garbage now they don’t give enough to make a manageable difference

@Nugget @Loutre can we please get some kind of state of the game or something to boost players moods

6 Likes

The horned king :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

What is going on with guild contest rewards?
This is absolutely awful!!

2 Likes

…were they changed from when you posted that or something?

Cause from what I see, pretty much all progress rewards except the badge/cosmetic crates have been increased, and some by a lot
As for the rank rewards, they’re missing skill chips but they’re a joke to farm now. And the rest looks same

1 Like

Just because it increased from last contest doesn’t make it good…

2 Likes

It’s… okay really, not great but some of those are really useful, at least to me.

The reason I didn’t get your comment was just it being on this one specifically, since the other ones have been worse

3 Likes

Where is the older hero avatars? They have by far the cooler ones then new heroes

1 Like

@Nugget I applaud the team for giving more “exclusive hero” hero chips.

However, could they add more “purple” cosmetic crates to the rewards? It´s been 30 for like forever and… well, they give a lot of dupes and we got more avatars overall.
Or maybe raise the amount of guaranteed cosmetic crates to… 5? 10?

Additionally, maybe every reward could have hero chips for an event exclusive hero…

1 Like

Too little, too late.

The rewards are just boring it’s always same things from past 2/3 years. And most of the rewards are useless.

Game should check if player has all cosmetics unlocked, and if they have, (normal) cosmetic crates should be replaced with diamonds or other reward.

Number of badge crates should be doubled.

We need more mods upgrade pieces, contests is great place for that.

Exclusive chips are given in very poor amounts.

3 Likes

Why so negative smh.

1 Like

Not negative, but realistic.

It’s all bad.

Even rank rewards aren’t worth fighting for the 1st place. :laughing:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney