Thomas Jefferson (Hamilton Concept)

I have been super busy lately, so it took a lot longer than expected. He was also quite difficult to create. Enjoy this concept and vote for the next Hamilton concept. For this poll, I put in the less popular choices only so that I can save some of the more exciting characters for later. As always, feel free to provide feedback. Enjoy!

Thomas Jefferson

A member of Washington’s Cabinet and eventually President, Thomas Jefferson is ready to defeat his enemies with his political prowess.

“Never gon’ be president now.”

:star2: :star2:

Role: Control

Position: Midline

Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Entrance: Thomas Jefferson walks in cane under his arm, then poses like in the image.

Victory: Thomas Jefferson drops a mic onto the ground, smiling.

Defeat: Thomas Jefferson makes a shocked face.

Basic attack: Thomas Jefferson swings his cane.

Skills

White - Political Abyss
Normal Damage :fist:
Thomas Jefferson taps his cane on the ground twice, trapping the enemy with the most Skill Power in a political abyss. This deals X damage and saps all of their energy.

Green - What Did I Miss?
Normal Damage :fist:
At the start of each wave, Thomas Jefferson wonders what he missed while in France (and during Act 1). This studies the frontmost enemy for 7 seconds. Thomas and his allies deal X additional damage to studied enemies.

Blue - Cabinet Battle
Thomas Jefferson takes out his microphone and starts overwhelming the enemy with his political prowess. This heals him X HP per second for 12 seconds. This also silences all enemies for 9 seconds. Silences ignore hardy.

Purple - Secretary of State
“Cabinet Battle” now applies 2 stacks of Fatigue to all enemies. Fatigue blocks one buff applied to the unit and is removed. This effect has a chance to fail against enemies over level X.

Red - Political Opponent
Thomas Jefferson and his allies gain a 10% Basic Damage boost per enemy study. This can stack up 7 times.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Max HP
+X Skill Power
+X Damage dealt in “Political Abyss”

Friendships

Thomas Jefferson/George Washington
Cabinet Meeting
George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and others team up to discuss how to lead the heroes to victory against the creeps.
Allies: Alexander Hamilton, Chief Bogo, Judy Hopps
“Heroic Politics”
Studies during “What Did I Miss?” last an additional 3 seconds. +2 seconds per star on disk
+X Skill Power

Thomas Jefferson/Captain Hook
Independence Pirates
Captain Hook and Thomas Jefferson go around the city trying to form a group of pirates and thieves to defeat the creeps.
Allies: Peter Pan, Jack Sparrow, Flynn Rider
“Pirate’s Life”
Silences during “Cabinet Battle” last an additional 2 seconds. +1 second per star on disk
+X Additional Damage dealt to Studied Enemies

Hope you enjoyed! Vote for the next concept!

• Marquis de Lafayette
  • Hercules Mulligan
  • John Laurens
  • James Madison
  • Philip Hamilton

0 voters

7 Likes

Amazing, as always.

Can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

Thank you! I try my best.

Do john next! Also good concept my favourite concept for this series I probably George Washington!

Also not to be rude but if he’s midline then why does he swing at the enemy? Maybe you should make him front line

He IS midline.

Sorry autocorrect

I believe midline heroes can have a basic attack where you swing something at an enemy. They can have basic attacks that fit frontline or backline heroes. Also, his skills make Thomas more of a midline than a frontline or backline, which is another reason for his position.

So his basic attack is like judy hopps where she kicks the air and a blue thing comes?

I guess so? I did not really think deeply about it knowing Hamilton could never come, but if it did it could be like that.

Doesn’t Moana still attack with her oar even before leaping?

I think so. Lots of midline damage characters swing or hit something at enemies, so long explanation short, Thomas can be midline.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney