Thoughts on the new Battle Pass

It’s actually really good.

I’m the words of Wonder Woman 2 villain… it’s good but can be better.

The only good thing is disc power. The rest are just pitiful to say the least :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: especially diamond

How is it fair that you guys rewards us 1k diamonds per month, yet require us to spend 22k diamonds every 3 weeks? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Sooooo balanced:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The reward for free to play is nice and quick to get but the premium is expensive when you consider the other deals that come up are waaayyyy better for the money.

1 Like

Frankly speaking, it is expensive. Only the wealthy would be able to afford it.

2 Likes
 It's great but my main issue is it keeps me from progressing in prizes by a full day. I should be farther along as I play everyday but it keeps repeating the earned rewards the 2nd day I got to collect the prize. Like when I earned the day's worth, it unlocks say 100 jewels, then the next day I unlock the next day's worth again but shows that same 100 jewels prize as still locked and unlocks it again a 2nd day's worth of prize in a row. So is that a bug... or a fail in the save file...? 
 Also, we definitely need more medals for upgrading red-ranked heroes, I still have no yellow-rank characters and have hit a dead end in upgrading medals.

Its not bad but a little overpriced. Instead of chips for just one character maybe give a choice out of two or three.

1 Like

The premium battle pass should cost diamonds and we should have the chance on the premium pass to get those diamonds back to purchase next months pass like all other game I have played do.

Rewards need to be improved also would be nice to see other rewards like skill point consumables and double drop items. Exclusive badges and borders.

Also agree that the hero included in the premium pass should be the sign in hero for that month. Freemium players can still unlock that hero in the sign in calendar but people who got the premium pass have a chance to get more chips and red skill for the hero to level them up quicker

2 Likes

スキルポイントもらえるやつほしい

1 Like

I agree with the bulk of the replies…it is a vast improvement over the old diamond quest but…having it scale to team level or total power would mean sooooo much more to the players. Outside of disc power the balance of the rewards have a lower value for high level players… they deserve incentive too (maybe even more?) …

2 Likes

Could Free-To-Play get something more? Other than that, I like it!

Way to much, Maybe just 9.99?

1 Like

Change the character or give us a choice…?

1 Like

While we are on the topic of value-for-money, can we also mention the outrageous conversion rate between USD and EUR? The people in Europe get 20% less value-for-money from the Battle Pass just because of the conversion rate, as if its value wasn’t low enough already. That is a bit too harsh, compared to the conversion rates in other games. As a min-maxer that squeezes everything to the last drop this is driving me nuts and repels me from offers knowing I’m not getting a fair price.

Sue Google, this has nothing to do with PB.

Or even better, sue governments for putting up taxes on internet purchases.

I bought the battle pass and got to 12, then lost all my progress… I think it even froze on me… Didn’t know Disney Heroes stole people’s money like this.

2 Likes

Lissen, its way to much money and i think it took to long to come out personally i just feel like its stupid,sorry

1 Like

According to American gamers, they pay $10 while I pay $15.

As @The_Real_Numi stated, this is more to do with Apple’s policies regarding exchange rate then the game company intentionally raising the cost for international players.

But you think being aware of this, they’d lower the prices to compensate for exchange rate, since the game company sets those costs themselves.

Too expensive. $25 is too much money for what little you get out of it. It’s basically an over hyped daily mission that you pay for. It’s based on you doing your everyday missions already.

Gated progress is okay when done properly. The gating to progress the Battle Pass is far too restrictive though. It certainly does not make it feel worth $25. You don’t feel any sense of progress.

The rewards scale poorly once the immense gate is overcome each day, feeling like I’m just participating in another “Sign In” daily bonus, but without really feeling like the reward is on par with the time and effort to get there.

As someone who has purchased BP’s in other games within the genre, I can honestly say that this games BP does not interest me in the slightest. It feels like it is just there to be there, providing neither depth or breadth to the game. It feels like a bad value.

2 Likes

True, it’s a little overpriced.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney