Tonto (the Lone Ranger Hero Concept)

Tonto

This traveling Comanche seeks revenge on those who tore down his village, as well as those who have tainted the City’s peaceful silence.
Trial Team: Red
Role: Frontline Damage
Stars: :star:
Quote: “Don’t ever do that again.”

Animations:
Entrance: Tonto enters the battlefield as a crow, transforming into his human form upon his descent.
Victory: Tonto looks upon his allies, feeling a sense of triumph and pride.
KO: Tonto kneels in defeat. If Purple Skill is unlocked, Tonto will cover his ears in preparation for an explosion.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Tonto swings his hatchet at enemies.

White Skill - Train Wreck - Fantastic Damage
Tonto drops to the floor to dodge loose train parts, which fly over the player’s lineup and lands on enemies, dealing X damage to each enemy hit.

Green Skill - What I Seek
After an enemy reaches 0HP, Tonto will immediately approach that enemy and search them, stealing X energy and increasing his allies’ attack speeds by 20% for 7 seconds.

Blue Skill - Rubble Ride
Tonto causes a train car filled with rocks to fall over, dumping the rubble across the battlefield. Enemies that walk over the rubble take X damage and have their attack speeds slowed by 40%.

Purple Skill - A Good Day to Die
If Tonto reaches 0HP, he triggers an explosion originating from beneath the enemy lineup, dealing X damage before he disappears.

Red Skill - A Great Warrior
Tonto cannot take damage while performing his “Train Wreck” skill. His armor is increased to X.

• +X max HP
  • +X Basic damage
  • +X damage to Rubble Ride

Friendships:
Tonto + Jack Sparrow
Campaign: A Familiar Face - When Jack Sparrow meets Tonto, the two realize how alike they are, and work to figure out how such intricate likenesses could possibly be. Is it a trick, an illusion, or something much more complicated?
Disk: Greater Beyond
Disk Memory: Tonto takes 60% less damage while performing his “What I Seek” skill.
Disk Power: Z HP gain, Z Basic Skill power
Allies: Dr. Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker, Sally, Rapunzel

(the friendship listed above is an obvious nod to both Tonto and Jack Sparrow being played by actor Johnny Depp)

Tonto + John Reid
Campaign: Law and Order - John Reid and Tonto reunite as a team, resuming their journey in tracking down outlaws, but in the City, creeps should suffice for a substitute to said outlaws.
Disk: Spirit Walker
Disk Memory: Tonto’s “Rubble Ride” skill deals X additional damage to enemies that step over rubble.
Disk Power: Z Blue Skill power
Allies: Merida, Madam Mim, Simba & Nala

4 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I’m sorry I just have to laugh. This campaign is just… it’s halirious and I love it.

6 Likes

Nopuedeser, there really is a character named tonto :rofl:
(Tonto = Silly in spanish)

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney