Treasure Planet Appreciation Thread

how can you call yourself a Disney fan if you like one movie?

That was completely uncalled for. I tried to do this the easy way, but don’t force me to flag you here.

2 Likes

And now, I shall start flagging anything you put up like that. Just so you know who to blame.

4 Likes

Seriously? Ok I’m gonna say this.

Real Disney fans don’t put down others for liking a different movie. Real Disney fans don’t call other people names for liking a certain movie. Real Disney fans are kind.

If Walt Disney could see what you’re saying I am sure he would be ashamed of you.

11 Likes

I’m afraid I am guilty of deceiving her into thinking that I was a TP fan so technically it is betrayal (sort of).

Anyway, so that we don’t get a big swarm of people being mad here, I’ll jusy hand the reins over to @Champion_David. Maybe a fellow treasure planet lover can make peace here.

4 Likes

Alyssa, Treasure Planet is a great movie, I want you to tell me why you like it. Forget Frozen.

I didn’t say specifically you.

Actually with us arguing WE ALL are so maybe we should just leave this thread alone.

3 Likes

They were trying to make peace. You’re the reason that the thread is getting destroyed.

Before I leave, I would like to remind you that this is the post where things went wrong. You can’t pin this on us.

7 Likes

Forget replying to the hate comments, you passionately care about this movie? Why?

I’m not ashamed. I was trying to calm you down.

1 Like

Can you separate out your text as it’s very hard to read when you leave it clumped.

1 Like

That is not what I asked.

I asked you why you liked it?

What about the plot? The characters? The message? The story? The emotions? The songs?

Are you saying, that you only love Treasure Planet, because it failed in the box office?

What kind of a Treasure Planet fan are you?

That is such a sad reason to love it. :pensive:

2 Likes

This is getting incredibly off topic. Sure, everyone has their own opinions, but anyone can comment on this thread wheter they like TP or not. Just stop fighting over which movie is better, because this is a thread to appreciate the movie and the characters, NOT a thread to fight over which movie is better.

If this continues, I think it would be best if the topic was closed.

So, please stop fighting, since this is to appreciate the movies/characters, not to argue over them.

1 Like

I am trying to get the OP to appreciate Treasure Planet, but it always seems to degenerate into them hating on Frozen, which is certainly not in the thread title.

I must concur with you. If the OP cannot even appreciate this movie without hating on another, then it should be closed.

However, for thos of you put off by this sorry excuse of a Treasure Planet fan, listen to this soundtrack so you can decide if the movie suits your likings.

It has no real spoilers, and I think it helps show the protagonist’s inner struggles.

7 Likes

I didn’t knew TP had a appreciation thread.

The appreciation thread is getting destroyed though

Yeah, that is kinda sad. TP is a good movie.

I’ve never seen treasure planet but it must be quite a movie as it clearly has very loyal, loving, driven and slightly obsessed followers

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney