Trial Events Feedback

This is what Pipsqueak is referring to; PerBlue tied in the story with the ward for that stage. I get the feeling they were trying to do that for the first stage as well, but they should have said his anti-gravity bubble had no effect, rather than his laser.

5 Likes

I don’t know how about others but as far as I can tell, Buzz is still horrible after refresh

They only gave him more HP. Damage is the same

Which is actually not a bad amount if he’s maxed. But the issue is how expensive it is, not really the hero himself

1 Like

Objectively speaking, his skill set is not that good, maybe not his red. That’s what makes him bad

If I have to max his red to make him strong, I’d rather do it with someone else

No, he is not changed at all, it’s just Basil’s refresh again.

More HP doesn’t fix anything, besides support heroes can keep him alive, and his base damage is still mediocre, it isn’t high by new standards, and he has no tenacity/evasion so it’s easy to counter him.

Moving back to “Trial Events Feedback” from Buzz refresh feedback territory:

While I remain disappointed that we have yet to have a wave trial similar to the few we had at the end of last year, I do think repurposing the campaign trial for hero refreshes like this is a promising idea. Granted, I much preferred the special prize wall, but this looks like a good way to give rewards focused specifically on the refreshed hero. I appreciate the handful of Badge Booster Crates being given as rewards, so at least there’s something of value to people who choose not to work on the hero.

The main concern that I have with the refresh campaign trial, as with earlier campaign trials, is with the difficulty. I’ll need to double-check the later wards tomorrow, but having to use Buzz plus one other Toy Story hero may make it impossible for some players to 3-star the later levels. Thankfully the bonus rewards for achieving three stars are minor, so that’s not much of an issue with this trial.

So, while I might want the rewards to be bumped up a bit and remain a bit concerned about difficulty, I think this looks like a promising use of the campaign trial. Now, just please, please bring back the wave trial on a regular basis, preferably with some Badge Booster crates as before.

We will most likely continue to do Prize Walls for refreshed heroes this event is more for the new movie coming out.

3 Likes

Glad to hear it, and thanks for the update. Maybe at least this trial gave the team ideas on how to best use campaign trials in the future.

Has the duration of the trial been reduced from 8 days to 5? I’m quite certain it said 8 days earlier :thinking:

If so, why the change? This affords people less time to catch up should they miss their daily chances

1 Like

It always said 5 days for me

So Buzz will have a Prize Wall?

Maybe he will/Maybe he won’t.

Only 2 a day, but thanks for the 700 chips…

Knowing Atlantis trials are coming… Will they include hero/skill chips for Atlantis heroes? @Loutre

It will have Milo chips

Aw no Audrey.

Is there any mistake @Loutre @Nugget? Why don’t we earn hero chip in the highest difficulty?

Ah it’s mentioned here, in the right topic.

Ihr seid nur am motzen!!!

I would rather ask… is this meant to be some differentiation?
If you want Milo Chips raid Stage 3, if you need just Skill Chips (:face_with_raised_eyebrow:) raid Stage 6 and if you want progress on other heroes raid Stage 8?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney