Trial Events Feedback

It also makes FTN trivial as… well it’s literally 5M raw stamina, the scoring doesn’t go below 1 point per 1 stamina consumed

1 Like

I really hope it’s indeed just temporary solution and the costs will be reduced with QoL…

1 Like

I think you have seen this message @Loutre, but any possible stance the team could give us? I mean, the stamina is genuinely good (finally), but some badge crates wouldn´t really be that bad. Or at least a higher chance of them elsewhere.

1 Like

Would be nice if trial events would give this amount of stamina and franchise trials badge crates as suggested.

2 Likes

Like I’ve said here: Pinging Staff for Answers

I am moving away from being on the Forums so I can focus on PerBlue as a whole so please ping @Nugget for these things

2 Likes

Trial event rewards are perfect as they are now, as long as the franchise trials rewards would be like…

One will help another.

We’re suppose to upgrade all heroes, aren’t we?

1 Like

Well, that was mentioned like 2nd time since posting that topic… so… o… key?

1 Like

I wanted to just say one thing @Loutre.

The game is a break from reality. I have been playing this game since late July 2019, when the game was barely at R0 rank. Slowly looking at Red Skills, Megabits, now Patches…
along with that Stamina… this is about the conclusion I made…

Not sure it’s readable, but the decisions are very contradicting in Trial Events x Deals x Prize Wall x Stamina Costs. Have been that way about 70% of the time since R0.

Then again I am not sure whether a single employee’s personal account is anywhere near Y20 as I remember you posting about your personal account.
And yes, I know it’s not necessary per se, but probably it’d alleviate some of the issues players have with the game if there was one.

3 Likes

Aaaaaand Baymax is making this trial impossible. Come on really?

1 Like

Not impossible, your allies are too weak.

2 Likes

Use Kristoff’s active at the start, it will give so much armor Baymax won’t do anything

6 Likes

Thanks for giving advice, unlike someone you’re actually trying to help :blush:

2 Likes

this is a good tip, i managed to carry a couple of purples through to 3*

1 Like

Well it’s the only way I could do it, my whole line was Y21 with red skill on 200+ and they still got oneshot if I didn’t do that

2 Likes

Lol I’m on 23 so max is Y11

1 Like

I’d assume enemies are also lower then?
On S1 the last stage enemies are Y15, so I kinda thought I wouldn’t need to be careful this time lol

1 Like

No the enemies are cap level on 23.

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

So it probably would’ve been even harder to live, since I still had a 6 rank advantage but you didn’t

Guess it’s great they buffed Kristoff so much then

1 Like

Oops, guess I read it wrong :sweat_smile:

Point still stands tho, I don’t know if it would be possible without Kristoff

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney