Trial Events Feedback

That won’t be how I will win. I have to be really really lucky for it to work, and it seems I am not.

Only thing that might help is that we get cap raise 4th of January and if the enemies don’t come along and go up in level we are able to get higher level than theirs and maybe maybe stand a chance then. If that’s not the case that it is hopeless :angry:

It’s hard for most people. Mostly everyone seems to think that except for the ones that insist on being the most vocal in the forums.

3 Likes

@Lucas1999 Musk is just typical whale that has Hatter maxed.

The true art is to complete this event Hatter-less.

3 Likes

Hard or easy is subjective so it is different for everyone. Like I said, these kind of event should be completed by everyone or at least almost everyone. Because the rewards are soooo horrible :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Why do they expect us to try so hard for almost nothing??? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I completed it but I struggled with stage 12 and 15. Some of my friends still do :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

So, I believe things should be adjusted to help others. Not someone who max every hero in this game

1 Like

I and most of my guildmates are currently stuck on 12, so tips would be very welcome (except for having Hatter with max red skill. We are not whales)

I used Dash, Nick, Ariel, Minnie and Donald. The one that really helps me out the most is Minnie. She charms enemies, makes them unable to hurt my heroes and by then, Hex is expired

Pls try them if you can, @Lucas1999

2 Likes

maxing one red skill is far behind being a whale… even phal has him maxed. sooo?
just bad excuses, nothing more.

I was already experimenting with Minnie a bit, but it is re-assuring to hear she can make it work. Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Hope you can pass it soon. A little heads-up that stage 15 is annoying too :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Jafar. Really, if you need a non-Damage character who doesn’t get hexed and can use a devastating attack at the start of each round, he is your pick. Probably more, but he’s the one I used. Just be sure he doesn’t step on a banana, those make me replay matches sometimes.

1 Like

I did not find this trial particularly hard, but did need a couple of attempts to 3* some of the later stages.

No Hatter but I do have a strong Disgust. Keep auto off for wave 1. :stuck_out_tongue:

As @Musketeer said, the rewards aside from the exclusive cosmetics are poor, and this type of trial that gives nothing to do for 2 weeks is very boring. Some of the story was fun, but that’s about it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You are a mega whale. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Yeah, maybe now would be a good time to bring up Zeus…

His disk is funny when you’re using it, but being on the receiving end is just miserable.

And bringing Mary along just to counter him means you’re hamstrung for the first 2 fights (and inevitably took a star loss) just to get there.

1 Like

What makes you say that?

There are non-whales who play this game, you know.

Well, I’m a philistine, so it’s time to crack open some crates and see if I can finish maxing my Ed Wynn-- er, Mad Hatter this weekend.

You need to learn what is sarcasm.

(And it’s not Dash)

(Post had complete opposite meaning)

12 took me awhile to clear. Each part is tough. I 1* it with Russ, disgust, angel, drakken, and FG. 12 was the hardest.

OK, yeah, I completely missed the context of that exchange. My bad. (Ech, I need more sleep…)

No one finds you funny…

4 Likes

Honestly this one was pretty easy
Decent rewards too, if you consider it was during FTN

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney