Unlikely Character Concept

1 Like

okay, I remember it now.
They are a little different. Both Whites utilize the ball, we both implemented a blind and the famous Luxo Jr. Stomp. Biggest differences are different Purple skills, friendships, and I added an attack speed bost with the blind.

this is the original post. Unlikely Character Concept

1 Like

Does it matter?

2 Likes

No it doesn’t. We even had an argument on this. The fact that people can make a concept even if someone already did

1 Like

I wasn’t saying it mattered

1 Like

Some Mortal Kombat hype here recently? I also want a piece of cake :cake:

Shang Tsung
2-star, Backline, Damage

“I see. You are very foolish. A true sign of a hero.”

Entrance: Jumps on the arena as Kintaro, then reveals himself.
Basic: Shoots a fire skull at the enemy.
Victory: A soul appears behind his back. Shang Tsung poses, “holding” the soul with one hand.
Defeat: Turns into his older version and falls on his knees.

White skill: Taste of things to come

Shang Tsung transforms into one of his enemies for 11 seconds. A player can choose of any still standing. If the Auto is on, Shang Tsung chooses the closest one. When transformed, he gains 10% HP and 100% Basic Damage, Armor and Reality of that enemy. He becomes untargetable, he can’t gain energy and use skills. When Shang Tsung loses all HP as an enemy, he turns back into himself with the same amount of health he had before transformation.
Shang Tsung gets only 50% Basic Damage, Armor and Reality when transforming into an enemy above level X.

Green skill: It has begun
Damage type: Fantastic

At the beginning of the wave, Shang Tsung as Kintaro jumps into the enemy team and breathes fire, dealing X damage per 7 seconds to all enemies. When transformed in Kintaro, Shang Tsung is untargetable and unvunerable.

Blue skill: Your soul is mine

Once per battle, when the first character gets KOd, Shang Tsung gets 40% of his/her Basic Damage, Armor and Reality. The maximum amount on Armor/Reality he can take is X.

Purple skill: Torment for eternity

Shang Tsung deals 200% more damage to all revived enemies.
He deals only 50% more to enemies above level X.

Red skill: You’re mine

Shang Tsung gets 100% of the enemy’s Skill Power and the ability to use his/her skills when transformed.
He gets less Skill Power when transforming into an enemy above level X.
+X Max HP
+X Reality
+X damage dealt by “It has begun”

Friendship disks

Shang Tsung/Shao Khan
“Unacceptable failure”, Tarkata attacks
+X Max HP
+X Skill Power
When Shang Tsung gets KOd, an army of tarkatans rush through the enemy team, slicing them with their blades and taking 9*S% of their current HP.

Shang Tsung/Grigori Rasputin
“Somewhere in the Pits”, Sorcerer knows everyone
+X Skill Power
“It has begun” studies the enemy team for 2*S seconds, while “Taste of things to come” scares them for the same time.

2 Likes

Now that I’ve done my Coraline concept to me it just feels right to do her other mother so here we go! :smiley:
The Beldam is a :star2::star2::star2: Control

The Other Mother a trickster a evil unknown with her power of a watchful eye and bewitchment she’s surely to defeat even the strongest of enemies

”Is that anyway To talk to your Mother!”

Stats At Purple 0+ lvl 80+:
Max HP: 40,557
Basic Damage: 1867
Skill Power: 3001
Reality: 956
Armor: 892

*Skills (All skills number of damage, healing and etc. are for the Beldam when she’s white rank level 1+)

White: The Evil Within.
Passive: The Beldam doesn’t have a standard basic Attack instead of attacking she Scares any nearby enemies for 5 seconds she does this every 4 seconds.

Active: The Beldam turns into her true form scaring and stunning enemies for 7 seconds she stays in her true form for 5 seconds while in that form all her basic attacks and all skills are Fantastic✨

Animation:

Skill Picture:

Just without that background and the Beldam will just be a silhouette in the Same pose.

Green: Buttons
The Beldam while not in her True form focuses on the enemy with the highest skill power then taps her buttons over her eyes turning them into different colors slowing the enemy’s movement speed by 30% and adding Buttoned to the enemy Buttoned causes the enemy to do 289.05 less Basic damage, the effects last for 5 seconds.

Animation:

Skill picture:

Just some simple buttons but of course no white background :smile:

(just some info on the skill if the slow and less damage effect doesn’t make sense to anyone, in the movie when Coraline sees the Beldam doing this she just kinda gets really scared and baffled and I didn’t wanna do another scare skill so I thought of some little details of the scene and came up with the slow and decrease effect)

Blue: Love Of The Children
Passive: Each K.O.E.D ally The Beldam gains 45 Health and 23 basic Damage

Active: the Beldam Gets One Of the three ghost eyes One is a Pearl another a Circus Ball Ring
And the third a Handle Stick she throws the one she chose behind her and one of the three creatures in the other world willcome if she throws The Pearl Ball ”The Burlesques” come out and scream silencing all enemies if she throws the Circus Ball ring ”Other Bobinski” lets out his rats through the battlefield dealing 56 damage to all enemies and if she throws the third Eye The Handle Stick the cricket cutter appears behind the enemies then goes through them with its shears dealing 45 DOT to all enemies for 7 seconds.

Animations for each creature:

First the ”Burlesques”
sadly no GIF but here is a picture like right in the middle of the scream :open_mouth:

But Of course there not gonna be just close up on the screen😃

“Other Bobinskis Rats animation
again No GIFs :frowning:

It seems messy but he’ll be behind all the heroes even farther then megara so pretty much it’ll only be the rats

Again No GIFS :frowning:
Here how the Cricket Cutter will look like.

Skill Picture:

Again she’ll be a silhouette in the same pose and no background I’d think of the silhouette in front of a purple background.

Purple: Adventure ends here…
The Beldam does 10% more against Damage heroes if a Damage hero is healed that enemy can’t be healed, shielded or get any buffs from other allies for 7 seconds
The Beldam can only use this skill every 15 seconds
Skill picture:

Th other mother’s kitchen mitten I know strange but for reals I just wanted the mitten to be in this concept :smile:

Disks:
The Beldam/Coraline
Forced Friendship

Coraline comes across The Beldam/The Other Mother Coraline is trying to find out what the strange substance she found in an alleyway is The Beldam is the only that can help her they didn’t go off on the best start but got better over time now they’ve been working and they finally found out what it was turns out the substance is some kind of Herb that leads them to an off community invaded by Creeps

Allies: Merida, Ursula and Wybie
+700 Skill power
Effects from Buttoned last 3 seconds once the enemy get out of the Buttoned state they get stunned for 3 seconds

Maleficent/The Beldam
The Dark Queens

Maleficent finds a Magic Herb on her journey through the hordes and soon finds The Beldam they work together to not only destroy the but soon become the leaders of The Whole city just some swift magic benefits into making each other stronger to go through the hordes of creeps

Allies: Coraline, Hades and Ursula
+5600 Health
Maleficent heals for 1208 health for each opponent stunned by Fog Of Doom
Increased Stun duration 2+ seconds

The Beldam/Merlin
Magical Takeover

The Beldam finds Merlin she plans to take advantage of his magic to take over the town but soon they keep have to be working together to defeat all the creeps the Beldam must first make it through the hordes of creeps before taking over Merlin’s powerful ancient magic soon they become good friends The Beldam almost fully forgets about the plan all she knows is that she has to free this town from all the creeps

Allies: Ursula, Duke Caboom and Queen Of Hearts
+3000 Damage
Each enemy scared by The Beldams The Evil Within heals her for 567 health and gives her allies 234 basic damage
Scare duration increased 3+ seconds.

Upcoming unlikely characters! :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope you enjoyed reading :smiley:

2 Likes

I would have made his quote “ Your Soul is mine”

1 Like

I already made it as a skill name.

1 Like

Ok but that’s his most famous line also cool I did 2 mk characters NoobSaibot and SubZero

1 Like

Well, two for me also, Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung. Maybe I’ll return next week with a third one.

1 Like

Ok cool :sunglasses: or should I say Kool

1 Like

Marx is a :star::star::star: damage hero

Description:don’t be fooled by the cute face and impressive ability to balance on a ball,marx is hiding a monstrous secret under that look.

Basic attack

In normal form:he kicks a ball at a enemy

In true form:slices enemies with his wings

Entrance:marx rolls in on his favorite ball

Victory:does a victory dance and winks

Defeat

In normal form:trips and falls off his ball

In true form:bounces all over the place until he crashes where he was standing and explodes.

Skills

White:ball trick/blackhole trick

(Passive):marx gains 1.6% more power per basic attack.

(Active) in normal form:marx charges up his ball and throws it which damages all enemies for x amount.

In true form:he splits himself open to reveal a black hole which sucks in the weakest enemy and damages them for x amount

Green:rolling in/crash landing

Marx rolls into his enemies which damages them and stuns them for x seconds.

In true form:he crashes himself into the enemies which damages them for x amount

Blue:power to the jester

When he loses half of his health, marx transforms into his final form from kirby super star as seen in the picture below

he also gains a attack speed boost.

Purple:dimensional soul

Marx gains a 2.5% skill power boost when transforming into his final form.

Friendships

Marx/hades
Demons in disguise

Marx now gains energy for every third time he uses his basic attack

Marx/dash
Pranks-a-lot

When in normal form, Marx’s basic attacks now crits against stunned enemies.

2 Likes

Ooh! Doo you take requests??? Cuz my favorite MK character has always been Baraka… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, I’ll try him soon :scroll:

3 Likes

Ok, that took surprisingly a bit of time :smiley:

Baraka
1-star, Midline, Support

“Shao Kahn conquered my realm. I owe him my loyality. I honour his will.”

Entrance: Comes at the arena, scraping his blades each other.
Basic: Shoots an electric ball(Before white), stabs the enemy with his blades(After white).
Victory: Crosses his blades.
Defeat, looks at his hands and falls on his back.

White skill: The rules of Tarkata
Damage type: Normal

Baraka jumps into the enemy team, slicing them with his blades for 9 times, dealing X damage to those who are nearby. After that he uses close-range attacks till the end of the wave. Baraka also deals 25% more damage when fights at close range with an enemy who suffers from DOT.

Green skill: Leader of the tribe

Baraka puts a flag of tarkatans on the ground, giving his team a 75% movement and attack speed boost and silencing the enemy team for 4 seconds.
Silencing can fail against enemies above level X.

Blue skill: Chop chop
Damage type: Normal

Baraka stabs the closest enemy with his blades 9 times, dealing X damage with each attack and X damage over 6 seconds. Baraka can’t use this skill if there are no enemies close enough.

Purple skill: The old cruel ways

Baraka gives his allies X bonus Basic Damage for 7 seconds when any opponent is KOd. This effect can sum up to 3.

Red skill: Starving people

Baraka’s allies receive 30% of damage they deal back as healing when they damage an enemy suffering from DOT. The effect is double if an ally has 35% HP or less.
The healing is lower for allies above level X.
+X Skill Power
+X Armor
+X Basic Damage for “The old cruel ways”

Friendship disks

Baraka/Scar
“Meat for the tribe”, Heals himself
+X HP
“The rules of Tarkata” and “Chop chop” heal Baraka for 6*S% of the damage he deals.

Baraka/Shang Tsung
“Sorcerer’s experiments”, Removes charming
+X Reality
When any of Baraka’s allies gets charmed, he attacks him/her once, removing the charm and giving 30*S% energy recovery bonus for 5 seconds.

2 Likes

Bugs bunny concept coming today! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yay! :grin:

But white and blue seem kinda similar??

:thinking:

1 Like

Is he picking his nose or scratching plaque of his tooth???

:thinking:

1 Like

I guess his tooth😄

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney