Unlikely Character Concept

Calvin and Hobbes! It’s a comic series.

3 Likes

Can someone make a concept on me I’m bad at it

1 Like

I can tr sorry if its bad.

2 Likes

Shout out to @TheSpaghettiKing!make sure it stays on topic,okay?(what?:flushed:)basic attack:throws a party hat.white:on topic:he throws a an emoji at the nearest enemy,making “topic” on them.(topic would be a new status element,(and it is kind of like hexed)it will stun them if they continue to use their skills)green:my concept,my rules:he throws a lot of party hats at the enemies,charming two enemies and freezing three enemies.777777777 damage.(true damage)blue:emoji time!:the allies get confetti poured on them,getting healed 77 energy.Purple:support to me:when @TheSpaghettiKing is ko-ed,he scares the enemies.Entrance:he grabs the things that they need and gets to position.victory:spams a confetti emoji.Defeat:tries to pull up another hat but can’t.friends:@illumination_spy:holiday season.other allies:Merida,woody,Buzz.eve:soaring technology.other people:Flynn,wall-e,shank.two star damage front-line.

1 Like

Oh yeah, dats wot its name was. Thxs 4 the refresher.

1 Like

Sora (Kingdom Hearts): Damage, Front

Basic attack: Sora strikes enemies using his Keyblade. He does his standard 3-hit combo animation. Each hit is weaker than a typical melee Basic attack.

Ragnarok(White): Sora shoots out 7 homing beams of light. Damage distribution is random, and so becomes more damaging the fewer the targets. Does Fantastic damage. Damage is determined by skill power.

Reprisal(Green): Sora blocks a melee attack, and counters with a pushback. Does Normal damage determined by Sora’s Basic attack stat. May fail to block against enemies higher than levelX.

Combo Boost(Blue): Sora does additional X damage every 3rd Basic attack. Additional damage determined by skill power.

Ultima Weapon(Purple): Sora retains 1 HP and is invincible for 5 seconds. Sora gains the Ultima Weapon and transforms into “Ultimate Form”. This changes his fighting style, making his melee attacks have greater range and speed but also loses access to his “Ragnarok” and “Reprisal”. He now heals 25% of damage he does. Sora can only transform once per wave and remains transformed for the rest of the wave. Healing has reduced effect against enemies higher than levelX.

Friendship Disks:

Mickey: Star Seeker
-Additional invincibility for “Ultima Weapon”. Grants more invincibility time for every star level.
-Increased basic attack

Jack Sparrow: Wheel of Fate
-Basic attacks drain energy. Drain more energy for every star level.
-Increased basic attack

1 Like

@TherMasterStitch Can you imagine Bart Simpson controlling Scar? Or his sister Lisa being friends with Stitch? That would be a Hoot! They are both diabolical no telling what twist they could/would bring to the game! And Homer working at the Power Plant? We could have nuclear reactors going off. This whole game could just blow up right in our/your hand! Boom!
And that’s just off the top of my head. Think what one of the guys here (used to writing concepts) on this thread could come up with? I shiver to think what could happen at a six :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: star Homer Simpson!
Noo way, to much for me to handle.
:angel:t4:

4 Likes

Freddy fridge
:star2::star2::star2:Frontline support (yes frontline)

“creak”

Basic Attack: throws a plate

White: order up
Freddy throws either marshmallows, hot sauce or cold water on the farthest enemy. Marshmallows slow enemies attack speed and movement speed by 30% for 5 seconds Hot sauce burns enemies for 5 seconds. Cold water freezes enemies for 5 seconds.

Green: dinnertime
Freddy throws spaghetti on allies healing them X hp and granting them 150 Energy

Blue: time for dessert
Freddy throws a banana split on the Ally with the most armor healing it X health but takes 10% of it’s armor for 6 seconds.

Purple: master waiter
Freddy is immune to speed down and has 10% speed.

Freddy fridge/Elastigirl date night dinner
+skill power
Disk boosts: order up drains energy order up drains 60 Energy. +60 energy per star

Freddy/WALL-E Advanced Appliances
+basic damage
Disc boosts: basic Attacks hits 2 enemies, Basic Attacks slow. Basic Attacks hits 2 Enemies. Basic Attacks slow enemies attack speed and movement speed by 2% +2% per star

COLLECTION BUFFS

Support

3 Likes

I haven’t done any concepts in a while. Not that I’ve posted, anyways :wink:

Mario
2 Star Frontline Attack
“Yahoo!”
Basic Attack: Mario slams an enemy with a hammer
White: Green Shell
Mario kicks a green shell at the nearest enemy, doing X damage. The shell reflects, and Mario kicks it back 7 times, for a total of 8. Mario takes 75% less damage while he uses this attack.
Green: Stomp Attack
Mario jumps on a random enemy, doing X damage. He has a 25% chance to jump again, doing more damage.
Blue: Superstar!
Mario uses a Star to become invincible for 5 seconds, gaining 50% movement speed and giving all allies 200 energy. The effect is reduced on allies above level X.
Purple: Itsa Me-a
“Stomp Attack” activates at the start of each wave, hitting all enemies and slowing them 25%. Enemies above level X have a chance to resist this effect.

Friendships:

Mario/Baymax
“Plumbing Issues”
Mario gains X reality
“Green Shell” has a 5% times S chance to be a spiny (blue winged) shell, doing 100% plus 25% per star damage to all nearby enemies

Mario/Maui
“Hero to all”
Mario’s attacks have a 15% chance to be “Excellent!”, doing X more damage.
“Excellent!” attacks also stun for 0.5 times S seconds.

5 Likes

Actually good claps

3 Likes

My next unlikely concept comes from Dragon City
Kenny the burglar dragon 2 star midline control

“If that’s true, Prove it to me”
Basic:Kenny throws a money bag at a enemy
White:Stunning Showmanship Kenny starts juggling getting the enemies’ attention, stunning them for 2 seconds
Green: Kenny throws 4 money bags using his ghost hands dealing 70 damage with each money bag impact on a enemy
Blue: throws gold at the nearest enemy blinding them for 3 seconds and dealing 400 damage
Purple: Relic of Life When Kenny is Ko’ed The Clarity Dragon makes rocks fall on the enemy who Ko ed Kenny dealing 600 damage
Friedships: Kenny/Jimmy Jukebox disk:Hiest Music!
Kenny gains 500 max HP
Kenny’s “Relic of Life” stuns the enemy for 1 second +1 second every star

4 Likes

It’sa me

Mario!

(Srry, I just had 2 :joy_cat:)

5 Likes

Dragon city! I missed playing dat game.

2 Likes

You know what, why not. I’ve been watching this post a lot, seems like fun.

Character? A less well-known fellow from Beauty and the Beast.

Chef Bouche, :star2::star2::star2:, Tank.

“I work and I slave all day long and for what? A culinary masterpiece gone to waste!”

Basic Attack: Throws a pot, pan, or knife at the target.

•White, Boiling Fury: Chef Bouche raises knives and pans as fire explodes out of his stovetop, splashing over enemies. This deals X damage and causes burn damage over eight seconds. Fantastic Damage.
•Green, Culinary Mastermind: Chef Bouche works vigorously to make a meal on his stovetop, giving himself a shield of X HP for six seconds and healing himself for Y HP.
•Blue, Hell’s Kitchen: Bouche raises his sharpest cooking tools and summons flames on his stove, Scaring all enemies for seven seconds and dealing X damage. True Damage.
•Purple, Heavily Armored Oven: Whenever Bouche or any ally uses a Fantastic Damage attack, Bouche becomes invincible for 1 second. Invincibility will fail to apply the Fantastic Damage attack is above Level X.

Wall-E, Rusty But Effective
°Minor Bonus: +X Skill Power.
°Disk Ability: “Hell’s Kitchen” shields allies for eight seconds. Shield contains 20% of allies Max HP. +20% per star.

Lumieré, “Cooking With Deception”
°Minor Bonus: +X Basic Damage.
°Disk Ability: “Boiling Fury” removes a random debuff from a random ally and gives it to a random enemy for three seconds. +1 debuff per star.

:black_small_square:Entrance: Chef Bouche clamors busily into the battlefield making a quick stew in a pot. Seeing the enemies, he abandons his meal and starts fighting.
:black_small_square:Victory: Bouche turns on his flames one of his stove compartments, and happily begins to make another fantastic dish.
:black_small_square:KO: Bouche furiously spurts flames, waving his pots wildly. He then sputters before he conks out, going limp on the floor, closing his eyes as faint smoke drifts out of the small opening in his metal toque.

3 Likes

Well I guess it’s time for the better bro to have a concept! Luigi time!
Luigi, a 3 star, back line, control hero.
“Let’s-a go…”
Basic attack: Whacks opponent with a hammer.
White: Cowardly Run; Luigi dodges an attack, then runs through all opponents, dealing x damage and stunning them for 3 seconds.
Green: Flashing Vacuum; Luigi pulls out his Poltergust 3000 and flashes at the 2 closest opponents, dealing x damage and blinding them for 5 seconds.
Blue: Vacuum Malfunction; Some of the Boos that were in his Poltergust 3000 escape, chasing after the closest 2 opponents, dealing x damage and stunning them for 7 seconds.
Purple: Time to Shine; When the first ally of Luigi’s is defeated, Luigi realizes that he needs to avenge him/her, so he rushes up to the opponent that defeated the ally and Super Jump Punches them, dealing x true damage and sending them sky-high for 6 seconds, making them be unable to do anything until they land. They take x damage when they land. This does twice the damage if Mario is the ally that was defeated.
Friendships; With Rex; “Green and Nervous” Luigi’s Cowardly Run now deals x fire damage. Luigi gets x reality.
With Mr. Incredible; “Want to be a Hero?”
Luigi’s Time to Shine skill also applies scare to all opponents not hit by it for x seconds, and inspires all allies to have increased basic damage. Luigi gets x skill power.
Boom! Luigi!

3 Likes

Lol.(20 characters):joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Dis character right here, is a likely character concept. But still, amazing work :+1:

1 Like

Bowser :star2: frontline damage

“losing is not a option and neither is giving up!”

white: fireball
Bowser blasts a giant fireball dealing true splash damage for 6 seconds.

green: earth shatter
Bowser Jumps on the ground splitting the floor causing lava to come up dealing normal damage and stunning them for 3 seconds

blue: car crash
Bowser jumps into his car and drives through the enemies knocking back enemies (similar to shank)

purple: spiked shell
When an enemy attacks bowser, they take 10% of damage back.

Friendships

Hades, “devil’s deal”
Level 104
+D.O.T. attacks deal X more damage
Disk boosts: better D.O.T. attacks Bowser and his ally’s D.O.T. attacks last 1 second longer and stuns for 0.5 seconds. 1 second and 0.5 seconds per star.

Jack, “hellfire”
Level 102
+basic damage
Disk boosts: car crash deals big damage enemies take 5% of max hp as damage 5% per star.

COLLECTION BUFFS

Damage
Stun

1 Like

Some quote… Bowser has a lot of lines throughout the games, especially from the Mario & Luigi (where I take the most inspiration from) and Paper Mario series.

2 Likes

Please post one @PawpsicleSticks i will put it i didn’t know he said anything else

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney