Unlikely Character Concept

If you’re going to be making keepers, you have to make The Bee Keeper. Because, as many people have said before, “According to all known laws of aviation, there is no a bee should be able to fly.”

3 Likes

What about the Keeper Keeper? A Keeper of all other Keepers. A sort of boss Keeper.

4 Likes

Ok, will do Bee Keeper as well, but not a Keeper of Keepers. sorry but…thwy are keepers of their own realms, and do not have anyone really above them. Thanks for the suggestion though :wink:

3 Likes

Edited to include the Time Keeper!!

2 Likes

That brings to mind who is @Champion_David 's keeper? Since he is making keeper concepts! lol good idea there TheMasterStitch1 that’s funny!

Who is keeping the Keeper?
:angel:

3 Likes

No rules here, I guess.

Shao Kahn
3-star, Midline, Control

“I am Shao Kahn, konqueror of worlds! You will taste no victory.”

Entrance: Comes at the arena with his hammer. It then glows green and disappears.
Basic attack: Throws a spear at the enemy(Before his green skill), smashes the enemy with a hammer(After his green skill).
Victory: Laughs at the enemy.
Defeat: Falls on his knees, then on the ground.

White skill: Don’t make me laugh

Shao Kahn mocks the enemy team, scaring them for 9 seconds and reducing damage they deal by 30% for 6 seconds.
Both debuffs can fail against enemies above level X.

Green skill: Prepare to die
Damage type: Fantastic

When Shao Kahn’s HP falls lower than 50%, he charges to the closest enemy with his shoulder and deals X damage, stunning the enemy for 5 seconds. He then gets his hammer and fights with it for the whole fight.

Blue skill: It’s official

Shao Kahn hits the ground with his hammer and stuns the enemies nearby for 4 seconds. After that he gains 50% Basic Damage bonus for 7 seconds.
Stunning can fail against enemies above level X.

Purple skill: The one true Kahn
Damage type: Fantastic

Shao Kahn and his allies can’t be charmed. When an enemy tries to charm anyone, Kahn throws a hammer at him/her, dealing X damage.

Red skill: You’re nothing!

“Don’t make me laugh” also decreases attack speed of all enemies by 30% for 9 seconds. Every time Shao Kahn gets hit for less than 10% of his max HP, he scares the enemy for 3 seconds.
Scaring can fail against enemies above level X.
+X Skill Power
+X Armor
Shao Kahn heals X HP when using “Don’t make me laugh”

Friendship disks

Shao Kahn/Rex
“The nimble warrior”, Starts with no risks
+X HP
Shao Kahn gets invincible for 1*S seconds when enters the arena.

Shao Kahn/Emperor Zurg
“Divide and rule”, Gives more Reality
+X Basic Damage
Every time Shao Kahn throws a hammer, his allies get a 30*S% Reality bonus.

2 Likes

Edited, now includes the Sky Keeper!

1 Like

How about the Plant keeper @Champion_David

2 Likes

Pokemon is Disney ???

1 Like

NO its not Disney has made showsdr butr not owned by Disney

2 Likes

Then why make a non disny hero in a Disney game ?XD

1 Like

The name of this topic is unlikely character concept :joy:

6 Likes

Unlikely would be someone like I am Iron man as it is Disney. Pokemon isn’t unlikely it’s not happening

1 Like

Yes and no,
As iron man is owned by Disney. They could buy Pokémon u never know

1 Like

Good Idea @Prince_Aamir!!!

1 Like

Or the sea keeper @Champion_David

2 Likes

The Bug keeper now added! :grin::yum:

1 Like

My seventh unlikey character concept (maybe I should stop counting how many concepts I make) is Kanna. The cute little dragon girl from Miss Koybashi’s Dragon maid.
20190515_203347
Kanna

Kanna is a 3 star back line control. Causing trouble in the dragon dimension, Kanna was punished & was sent to the world of humans. Sad & alone, she stumbles across her friend Tohru & Koybashi. It took a lot of time for Koybashi to gain Kanna’s trust since she didn’t trust humans. Soon, Kanna loved Koybashi (not so much like Tohru, but like mutral love) & saw her like a mother figure. And with the powers of Electricity, Kanna can zap those baddies out of the battlefield

“I want to play!”

Appearance- In a nice little, pink & white dress.

Basic attack- Kanna creates a small, electric ball & throws at the enemy

White: Dragon storm-
Passive- Kanna’s basic attacks stun enemies for 0.5 seconds.
Active- Kanna turns into her dragon form. She then flys & charges into the enemy team, dealing X damage & stunning them for Y seconds. It also drains Y energy over Y seconds. Deals Fantastic Damage.

Green: Electric toot-
Kanna farts, making electricity on her. Giving herself Y energy.

Blue: Kanna’s trick-
Kanna makes 2 balls of electricity the size of basketballs. She Throws them onto the 2 closest enemies, stunning them for Y seconds & dealing X damage. Also draining Y energy over Y seconds.

Purple: Stunning powers-
Kanna gains Y skill power each time she stuns an enemy.

Entrance- Kanna flys in her dragon form & transforms into her human form.

Victory- Kanna does a little happy dance.

Defeat- Kanna cries sadly.

Friendships

Kanna/ Tohru
Hello Lady Tohru
+100 skill power & +100 basic damage
Kanna heals Y health each time she stuns an enemy. Another Y health each star.

Kanna/Dash
A new friend
Kanna shares 25% of the energy to allies from Electric toot.
Kanna’s basic attack stuns now last another 0.5 seconds longer. Another 0.1 second each star.

Gaston/Kanna
What’s wrong Mister?
Gaston gains Y skill power each time he stuns an enemy. Each disk lvl giving another Y skill power
Gaston’s basic attacks now stun enemies for 0.5 second. Each star giving another 0.1 second

Hope u guys enjoyed it. :grin: Oh btw, yes. She did fart & made electricity in the anime. Just saying. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

(Cough, cough)

Keep it PG. Japan comes up with weird stuff, especially since our Rated R movies (for… stuff) in America are basically PG in Japan.

1 Like

:expressionless: Hey come on. Dat anime is a good one. Especially when it was made from the Americans. It is around PG-13 m8. Alright? Also, idk Y u said dis 2 me rather then the others. So…

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney