Unlikely Character Concept

Edited to include the Time Keeper!!

2 Likes

That brings to mind who is @Champion_David 's keeper? Since he is making keeper concepts! lol good idea there TheMasterStitch1 that’s funny!

Who is keeping the Keeper?
:angel:

3 Likes

No rules here, I guess.

Shao Kahn
3-star, Midline, Control

“I am Shao Kahn, konqueror of worlds! You will taste no victory.”

Entrance: Comes at the arena with his hammer. It then glows green and disappears.
Basic attack: Throws a spear at the enemy(Before his green skill), smashes the enemy with a hammer(After his green skill).
Victory: Laughs at the enemy.
Defeat: Falls on his knees, then on the ground.

White skill: Don’t make me laugh

Shao Kahn mocks the enemy team, scaring them for 9 seconds and reducing damage they deal by 30% for 6 seconds.
Both debuffs can fail against enemies above level X.

Green skill: Prepare to die
Damage type: Fantastic

When Shao Kahn’s HP falls lower than 50%, he charges to the closest enemy with his shoulder and deals X damage, stunning the enemy for 5 seconds. He then gets his hammer and fights with it for the whole fight.

Blue skill: It’s official

Shao Kahn hits the ground with his hammer and stuns the enemies nearby for 4 seconds. After that he gains 50% Basic Damage bonus for 7 seconds.
Stunning can fail against enemies above level X.

Purple skill: The one true Kahn
Damage type: Fantastic

Shao Kahn and his allies can’t be charmed. When an enemy tries to charm anyone, Kahn throws a hammer at him/her, dealing X damage.

Red skill: You’re nothing!

“Don’t make me laugh” also decreases attack speed of all enemies by 30% for 9 seconds. Every time Shao Kahn gets hit for less than 10% of his max HP, he scares the enemy for 3 seconds.
Scaring can fail against enemies above level X.
+X Skill Power
+X Armor
Shao Kahn heals X HP when using “Don’t make me laugh”

Friendship disks

Shao Kahn/Rex
“The nimble warrior”, Starts with no risks
+X HP
Shao Kahn gets invincible for 1*S seconds when enters the arena.

Shao Kahn/Emperor Zurg
“Divide and rule”, Gives more Reality
+X Basic Damage
Every time Shao Kahn throws a hammer, his allies get a 30*S% Reality bonus.

2 Likes

Edited, now includes the Sky Keeper!

1 Like

How about the Plant keeper @Champion_David

2 Likes

Pokemon is Disney ???

1 Like

NO its not Disney has made showsdr butr not owned by Disney

2 Likes

Then why make a non disny hero in a Disney game ?XD

1 Like

The name of this topic is unlikely character concept :joy:

6 Likes

Unlikely would be someone like I am Iron man as it is Disney. Pokemon isn’t unlikely it’s not happening

1 Like

Yes and no,
As iron man is owned by Disney. They could buy Pokémon u never know

1 Like

Good Idea @Prince_Aamir!!!

1 Like

Or the sea keeper @Champion_David

2 Likes

The Bug keeper now added! :grin::yum:

1 Like

My seventh unlikey character concept (maybe I should stop counting how many concepts I make) is Kanna. The cute little dragon girl from Miss Koybashi’s Dragon maid.
20190515_203347
Kanna

Kanna is a 3 star back line control. Causing trouble in the dragon dimension, Kanna was punished & was sent to the world of humans. Sad & alone, she stumbles across her friend Tohru & Koybashi. It took a lot of time for Koybashi to gain Kanna’s trust since she didn’t trust humans. Soon, Kanna loved Koybashi (not so much like Tohru, but like mutral love) & saw her like a mother figure. And with the powers of Electricity, Kanna can zap those baddies out of the battlefield

“I want to play!”

Appearance- In a nice little, pink & white dress.

Basic attack- Kanna creates a small, electric ball & throws at the enemy

White: Dragon storm-
Passive- Kanna’s basic attacks stun enemies for 0.5 seconds.
Active- Kanna turns into her dragon form. She then flys & charges into the enemy team, dealing X damage & stunning them for Y seconds. It also drains Y energy over Y seconds. Deals Fantastic Damage.

Green: Electric toot-
Kanna farts, making electricity on her. Giving herself Y energy.

Blue: Kanna’s trick-
Kanna makes 2 balls of electricity the size of basketballs. She Throws them onto the 2 closest enemies, stunning them for Y seconds & dealing X damage. Also draining Y energy over Y seconds.

Purple: Stunning powers-
Kanna gains Y skill power each time she stuns an enemy.

Entrance- Kanna flys in her dragon form & transforms into her human form.

Victory- Kanna does a little happy dance.

Defeat- Kanna cries sadly.

Friendships

Kanna/ Tohru
Hello Lady Tohru
+100 skill power & +100 basic damage
Kanna heals Y health each time she stuns an enemy. Another Y health each star.

Kanna/Dash
A new friend
Kanna shares 25% of the energy to allies from Electric toot.
Kanna’s basic attack stuns now last another 0.5 seconds longer. Another 0.1 second each star.

Gaston/Kanna
What’s wrong Mister?
Gaston gains Y skill power each time he stuns an enemy. Each disk lvl giving another Y skill power
Gaston’s basic attacks now stun enemies for 0.5 second. Each star giving another 0.1 second

Hope u guys enjoyed it. :grin: Oh btw, yes. She did fart & made electricity in the anime. Just saying. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

(Cough, cough)

Keep it PG. Japan comes up with weird stuff, especially since our Rated R movies (for… stuff) in America are basically PG in Japan.

1 Like

:expressionless: Hey come on. Dat anime is a good one. Especially when it was made from the Americans. It is around PG-13 m8. Alright? Also, idk Y u said dis 2 me rather then the others. So…

2 Likes

So… what?

1 Like

So, wot u were telling me is dat u want me 2 stop making anime concepts? Right?

1 Like

Here figure does…um…

Show a little too much imo… :neutral_face:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney