Unlikely Character Concept

Wait did no one see that I fixed like all the problems he listed?

1 Like

Except for the green that is just a iconic scene

1 Like

I don’t mean the green is messy in a horror way but what does it do when does the animation end does this do anything else? Like that

1 Like

images%20(7)
Pennywise is a :star::star::star: control hero

Quote:“hiya Georgie, aren’t you gonna say hello back”

Basic attack:launches a red balloon at his enemies

Entrance:a red balloon floats up revealing pennywise as it goes.

Victory:pennywise dances

Defeat:he begins to disintegrate as he falls into a sewer cover.

Skills

White:shapeshifter

Pennywise shapeshifts into a different form which scares enemies for x seconds.

Green:illusions of fear

Pennywise creates a illusion which stuns and slowly damages a enemy for x seconds.

Blue:you’ll float too!!

Pennywise sends a swarm of balloons to damage multiple enemies for x amount.

Purple:worst fear

Pennywise heals for x amount when using his "shapeshifter"ability.

Friendships

Pennywise/mike
Fear of the clown

Pennywise now deals more damage when using his basic attack.

Pennywise/hades
Ancient entities

Pennywises “illusions of fear” skill now gives him a attack speed boost when defeating a enemy affected by the skill.

2 Likes

Also passive purple skill, and the skills don’t go together well. Don’t push yourself to make as many concepts as possible @SpiderHog, do a schedule, like posting a concept every Wednesday at 10 AM, for example. Think about how it’s work in the game.

1 Like

Welp one thing Ambassador said was Stats wasn’t a good Idea and Doge did the same thing

1 Like

But stats are meant to be at a certain I set my stats for about purple maybe orange not just random

1 Like

Say the star count, level, and exact color the stats are for if you are going to list stats.

1 Like

I did too so why were mine a problem considering GhostFace is a 1 star his stats are gonna be weaker than yours so why were my stats bad?

1 Like

And my pennywise i just did was a 3 star…whats your point???

1 Like

No I was talking about for stats. I will edit that to specify.

1 Like

Idk why you guys just always hate my posts also I haven’t posted anything today besides GhostFace so how is that rushed

1 Like

1 per day is a lot compared to most other concept makers. 1 per day should be an absolute max.

3 Likes

So my pennywise concept should be my only concept for the day on this thread???

1 Like

No this was 1 in 2 days how is that rushed I worked on this for 2 days and had it planned like 4 days ago after Freddy

1 Like

Yep that’s what they said any tho some people can multi task

1 Like

After I made Freddy I was basically just watching the Scream Movies

1 Like

If you want to make better concepts, try doing characters that aren’t serial killers/horror movie characters, because they all seem to have the same generic kit. That way you have some new material to experiment with.

4 Likes

We also did the Justice Ducks and Fearsome 5 not to mention I made 3 custom characters I made Spiderhog Spider-Hog 2099 and ShockBeat then I also did Fnaf and SpringBunny a GMOD Xman Character

1 Like

Yeah it’s great to expand your genre. I’ve done comic characters to the panda in Mulan to letters to Pixar short. And they get many likes. Why? I don’t post so many at a time

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney