Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.1.1
This is a small update that introduces a new hero and announces July’s sign-in hero; it also addresses a few issues with the 1.1 release.
- Tia Dalma and Captain Hector Barbossa from Pirates of the Caribbean
- Bug fixes
Captain Hector Barbossa
“I’m disinclined to acquiesce to your request.”
Captain Hector Barbossa is a back-line damage hero! Captain Barbossa’s hero chips can only be found in the Diamond Crate.
Scan The Horizon
Barbossa pulls out his spyglass and Studies* all enemies in front of him. Enemies remain Studied for 6 seconds. Barbossa also gains 400% increased attack speed for 6 seconds.
*Attacks that do Normal damage always crit against Studied enemies.
Apple Of Me Eye
Barbossa eats an apple, healing and gaining 250 energy.
Chain Shot (Normal Damage)
During his basic attack, Barbossa replaces every 3rd cannonball with a chain shot that does damage and slows the target’s attack speed by 90% for 1 second.
Hot Shot (Normal Damage)
During his basic attack, Barbossa’s normal cannonballs are now heated, causing them to do bonus damage over 3 second
“A touch…of destiny!”
Tia Dalma is a back-line control hero! Tia Dalma’s hero chips will soon be available as the July sign-in reward on July 1st.
Bitter Storm (Fantastic Damage)
Tia Dalma conjures a storm that deals damage to all enemies and silences them for 6 seconds.
Tia Dalma charms the furthest enemy for 7 seconds. While charmed, the target gains skill power.
Tidal Rush (Fantastic Damage)
Tia Dalma launches a wave that damages and knocks back enemies. The damage increases as the wave travels.
Bitter Storm and Tidal Rush now Curse enemies for 6 seconds.
Hero Location Updates
- EVE is now in the Coliseum Shop on Servers 2-8
- Calhoun moves from Coliseum Shop to Creep Surge Shop on Servers 2-8
- Note: New heroes will not appear in shops until refreshed
- Captain Hector Barbossa is available only from the Diamond Crate on Servers 1-8
- Tia Dalma will be available July 1st as the new sign-in hero on all Servers!
- New Friendships and Memory Disks
- Jack Sparrow and Hector Barbossa
- Tia Dalma and Jack Sparrow
- Hector Barbossa and Tia Dalma
Fresh servers are opening up! New servers start with fewer heroes and lower level caps than some existing servers.
- Server 9 - Stone Guardian (Americas)
- Server 10 - Sorcerer’s Hat (Americas)
- Server 11 - Black Cauldron (Eurasia, Africa & Australia)
- Server 12 - Kimmunicator (Eurasia, Africa & Australia)
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Opening chat no longer pauses combat
- This was a bug introduced in 1.1
- Improved system for loading text and switching languages
- Players should receive text string updates more reliably and see few (or no) missing text strings
- Quorra now completes her “Light” Cycle skill while on auto with full energy
- Players can now correctly start a private message with non-friends (if the other player has their private chat settings set to non-friends)
- Note that changes to these settings may not take effect instantly.