Update 1.10 Patch Notes

This is not okay dudes. Small update or not, whats embarresingly stupid is another badge/lvl-increase. Are you guys at PerBlue even playing the game yourselves?

It takes almost a week (or more, depending on requirements) to get ONE bad at O5. It takes (without being 100% sure though) more than one week of grunding Ports etc to level characters to 115.

You gotta stop. If O6 requirements in the badges are as bad as O5, then I’m out. The game is amazing, fun and a nice way of wasting time - but now, its just only the last bit. Wasting time. You want progress? Better be patient.

10 Likes

Kinda sad how they nerfed all the rewards in invasion. They’re basically trying to make us buy more. At least the mods are now a bit more useful than before.

3 Likes

I’m so happy to have Gaston finally… I don’t like goofy instead :joy: I’d rather baymax instead.

Mod double power is not funny because they are really expensive to buy with diamonds in invasion… :sweat_smile: The game is always not more free to play…

I hope to not see next update livel in 14th server soon… Because the most players have the problem to complete the O1… And the updates are been too fast respect to the past. :sweat_smile: Bye

1 Like

I am honestly… for the first time, considering to quit this game man.
This is a second comment, but again, CANNOT stress enough how much worse the game has gone. I really REALLY tried to look on the bright side as Goofy is coming but, man, that ALSO means more work and, as expected: MORE MONEY that you HAVE TO spend to have fun. Not necessarily to max out everyone, but the Invasion’s decrease of rewards REALLY made this new max lvl cap a lot worse for me

12 Likes

Increase difficulty on ports and trials as you do level increases so we don’t only have to use stamina to upgrade heroes.

1 Like

@Polaris,thank you for the update.

When is Server 16 getting Darkwing Duck? He’s the reason I started playing and I don’t want to switch servers because of all the time and effort I’ve put into Server 16.

1 Like

This update is poor, we were promised big things for the anniversary, and what do we get? ONE new hero and a game mode we were going to get anyway (that in a couple of months will be changed and players will hate) and a level cap increase that no one wants because we were told that that would slow down (it’s just gotten faster).

With this it is with a heavy heart to say but I am out, the game is no longer fun for me and after PerBlue has let down players so often this is it. I was staying just in the small hopes the anniversary would bring something decent. Which it hasn’t.

16 Likes

@Polaris
I hope the anniversary surprises are better then the:

• Christmas week event
  • “Huge” weekly quest rewards

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice? I think that’s called psychological abuse :slight_smile:

15 Likes

when will orange skills come along? i know dragon soul done it but come on. the heros here are at orange +6 with no point.

3 Likes

How about one update. Skip an increase and add like 5-10 new characters

3 Likes

Who’s the female character going to be? Could it be Rapunzel, Mulan, Anna, Ariel, Belle, Dory, Joy, Tinker Bell, Cinderella, Aurora, Pocahontas, Lilo, Minnie, Jasmine, IDK. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

1 Like

Now it’s time for everybody’s favorite goof guy, Goofy! He’s the funniest guy in various cartoons he’s in. For an example, A Goofy Movie. Speaking of which, since we seen Goofy, are we going to see his son Max? Because he’s a great character, and he’s voiced by Jason Marsden, Who also voices Kovu in The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride and The Lion Guard, Mungo in Tarzan and The Legend of Tarzan, Binx in Hocus Pocus, Tak in the Tak Games (even those games are not Disney), Tino in The Weekenders, Robin in some Batman appearances (although they are not Disney), the host in Disney Scene It 2nd Edition and Disney Dvd Bingo. Shere Khan in Jungle Cubs, Chase Young in Xiaolin Showdown (although it’s not Disney), Flash Flemming in Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, the announcer for Toon Disney. Etc. If Max is this game, that would be great.

1 Like

@Polaris Please edit the patch notes so you mention which heroes get removed from shops to elite campaign. I know its kinda self explanatory, considering the ones being there for longer time get replaced but still. Would be nice to know, than guessing! Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Minnie mouse im guessing

2 Likes

How about no lol

Why a level and gear increase so soon? Aside from the whales who will always be maxing everyone out, I can’t think of a single player that is able to keep up with this rate of increase. On server 1 you guys are going to start losing people very fast. Can we at least get one of these updates where it doesn’t also include a level and gear increase?

4 Likes

I think SHE was Minnie or Jasmine. We will know for sure who she is in the next update

1 Like

Look actually many people wanted Goofy, including me

I do not want to say anything bad here. But people, here is a fun fact, Goofy was Walt Disney’s least favorite character when Walt was alive. I am not, at all, kidding

1 Like

With so many of us displeased with the current state of the game, there’s a better way to prove it to perblue. If the top 10 guilds on every server make a pledge, to spend zero money for the next week (preferably 2) no matter how tempting the deals might be, and I assume during the anniversary there’s going to be some actual good deals. I know a lot of us at the top have already stopped spending on this game, but if the rest of us protest, maybe something will change, who knows maybe a secret update of the anniversary will fix a chunk of our complaints somehow.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney