Yellow Rank and Codebase Feedback!

:arrow_down:

I guess 361 is what you get from tiers to 30

That’s correct but if you use the weakness you get the multiplier, so you should be able to get further in the rage levels, resulting in more Megabit rewards.

3 Likes

beyond level 30 no more megabits are received, right?

1 Like

Ah yes. 30 is the max level.

4 Likes

Maybe a better solution would be making the battle badge sign in hero´s portrait glowing, if that´s technically possible.

Two important questions:

Any planned foreseeable raise of that max level as we progress with ranks?
Any planned adjustments of gaining Megabits in Codebase or the amount of Megabits needed for levelling up?

Extra 2:
What is the approximate amount of Battle Badges that you expect for a standard player to have enhanced?
Is the scaling and costs of Megabits and Hero XP (mainly this) realistic? Will you adjust one or another or both over time?

Adjustments to the Red skill’s cost were made after its release, so it is possible the Battle Badge’s costs could be adjusted:
Update 1.13.1-A Patch Notes:

4 Likes

Well, until it´s done I am not wasting any XP drinks on enhancing another one.
@Polaris just in a case, how much XP costs the third battle badge to enhance if second costs 40M? :thinking: I am curious.

I think this is a great question, @Polaris ?

Here’s this @The_Real_Numi
I remember the previous one was around 500 and something of the red XP drinks😬

3 Likes

What is wrong with them, that’s even hard for most of P2W players!

4 Likes

Well that’s… very concerning. I suppose there is a . missing there @Polaris
If first costed 400K and when 5 enhanced the 6th would cost 1.95M yes… otherwise, just no, thank you.
Or maybe “M” is supposed to be “K” = 40K, 195K.

There’s no way people would pay with 616 Ultra XP drinks. EVERY… MONTH…
I’d rather get one character from 1 to 235 than getting some wacky Normal Crit, Self Shield, Team Shield, Negation, something - other useless “effect”. Thanks!

1 Like

image image
Here’s the other three @The_Real_Numi… forgot I had them😅

2 Likes

so 40, X, 105, 150, 195… by the increments I’d say 70 is the second

On the topic of EXP Bottles I think we need to keep in mind that a Yellow EXP Bottle could come in not that long, which would likely make the EXP for characters and now Badge Battle enhancements a lot less painful if have an EXP Bottle that give a lot more.

Currently our give out is this amount:

However, how long it takes for the Yellow EXP Bottle I don’t know, which is likely our issue right now.
Red EXP Bottle came late into Red’s cycle as in around level 190-195, which would mean quite a lot months of wait unfortunately and I don’t we should wait that many months.

So it all depends on how quickly PerBlue give out the Yellow EXP Bottles I think, but hopefully in not that long. Will be interesting to see at least.

2 Likes

I was worried that the battle badges would undo the gains we’ve made in hero XP supply due to the Mega Mart, and sure enough…

First there was the increase in stamina costs for badges, now there’s this method of draining significant amounts of hero XP from players. I get the feeling that PerBlue believes the average player is swimming in resources, not chronically short to such an extent as to hamper their enjoyment of the game.

I think the answer to that question is obvious: between one to three.

2 Likes

I definitely know I won’t enh. more than the one for free, again PB asks for too much resources, and time to unlock battle badge is also too long, plus some of the buffs from the battle badges are random and even useless.

1 Like

True, but that renders the medal for having 5 Battle Badges enhanced… useless. If it was 60x Ultra XP… but well, it’s PerBlue we talk about…

HMMM.

That’s insane! Thank god I’m on S19, there’s no way that won’t be lowered before it hits me.

10 Likes

Same :joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

LOL

over the course of I think the last 4 cap raises I’ve managed to accumulate 4,918 Orange XP while working on my main heroes (note - they are still 230 atm).

ALL these drinks would not be enough for even this 1 enhancement :joy:

And for the Megabits…

At a rate of around 500 per day of the ‘boosted’ bit we can get around 14,000 per cap raise before we need to level up & enhance again.

From these screenshots 14,000 gets us 4 enhanced badges - provided they are of the same type - if we want to enhance badges of different types, it’s going to be like 2.

Oh and provided we spend literally all our hero XP on them and don’t actually level up our heroes.

Is this a pay to play feature or can this be addressed?

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney