Update 1.15.4 Patch Notes

@Polaris, I tried to get many Coliseum Coins, but suddenly my game keeps crashing. Is there a way to fix this bug so I can try again?

Ok,just asking, who’s powerline?

P.S. renember last summer the lion king got a remake?and lion king characters where added?why didnt it happen with mulan?most people wanted them.so they better be in 1.16 .

Listen to you’re community perblue.

1 Like

Plus,will you stop making higher ranks?what’s next?silver?gold?yellow?rainbow?I dont really care.just finish the reds and make a max rank so you can stop.

2 Likes

Id also like to note, that with the player base dying and servers needing merges, is whats causing this City Watch difficulty spike in the first place. People cant keep up with this. The complete imbalance of the game. Merging servers just means moving the highest ridiculously leveled players into other servers making the activities more imbalanced and impossible to be “challenging” or “rewarding”. As I said, Its defeating. What happens? You lose more players. This game is dying because PerBlue fails to see the solution here. Balance the game. Listen to our solutions.

13 Likes

The answer isnt merging servers to make up for people leaving. The answer is, fix the root of the problem so that current players will want to STAY and be able to keep up and increase player accounts that come in (new players) so those servers can be filled and balanced again. Its all a domino effect.

14 Likes

I still feel like they should delete accounts who have been inactive for 3months or so.

3 Likes

@Allbae_II Eh, 3 months is a bit early. People take breaks. Id say 6 is a good retention schedule to say that a player probably isn’t coming back. Send a courtesy “account deletion” email about 5 months in. Give the player a chance to log back in of they want to continue playing. If they don’t - delete it. That’ll really tell them how many players they are actually losing.

6 Likes

Because it’s next month the movie?

For old heroes I hope?

6 Likes

Its not like you know how many players are playing this game. Its just a game try to have fun i gave up long ago to keep up

1 Like

Ok, I think by now any disney Character can come, mostly because Powerline only gets bout 5 minutes of screen time lol

I know right

Powerline Has a Border and a War poster named after him so makes Sense Kinda

Any word on the now 4 or so month old iOS dark mode chat bug? (Turn it off is NOT an acceptable permanent solution for 1 game or app)

1 Like

Hurry up update I want red skill now

1 Like

Not needed, let people be AFK as long they want removing them neither fix or help the problem. It doesn’t hurt either to leave them there in case they do wanna come back.

In my old guild we have a player who took 14 months off he moved to a new guild and is now a whale. So deleting is not the right option.

2 Likes

If an account is dead its dead. A simple login every once in awhile shows a players interest and that the account isnt abandoned by lost login info, etc. A retention schedule of some sort is definitely needed for dead accounts.

5 Likes

Thats cool

Well, you’re definitely not the only one who wants Anna to be added in the game!

2 Likes

I think PB has better options to monitor server activity. But you stated a very important fact in one of your former posts. If server merges are happening it brings a stronger group of players together. They fill up the top spots in challenger Arena and Coli. This has at least 3 ramifications and of course a domino effect.

1. The pack of average good but not top notch players are being pushed down and loose interest in the game and leave.

2. The opponents in CW and Surge that are being pulled from Arena and Coli become way stronger than they used to be before the merge. More frustration for average players. After the introduction of red skills it will be more obvious when people try to accomplish CW super hard to obtain keys and chips playing this mode.

3. Lately deals were pushed to sell keys and chips for red skills. I expect this to happen now on all servers where red skills are introduced. One more possibility for whales to get red skills first and the power inbalance will rise further.
    No real skill is necessary just money.

I think the ship to balancing the game had sailed.

15 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney