Update 1.16 Known Issues

Additional issues on iOS where the game now appears to be in full screen mode. Results in interactive items being hidden under the notch on iPhone, and top bar (time, battery etc) not shown on iPad.

Been Hard heisting for nearly 90mins
 got all circles down, 3 active players, defeated thief must be hundreds of times now. No hideout, investigated every pin within the circle multiple times between us! Do we get the rewards? Is there a hideout at all?

1 Like

This perk description doesn’t seem right - it looks like it should either be “by 1” or “to 2” :thinking:

5 Likes

The past 3 days the game has kicked everyone out just after the coli/arena reset at 10pm EST. It then also doesn’t allow re-entry to the game for a few minutes. It was always bad enough at this time point when barely any features would work (coli, arena, war, guild list would never load for a few minutes) but the new getting booted from the game is a new low.

2 Likes

I also don’t think it’s fair that we only get 1 key a day per coli and arena and we spend it on an opponent only to see that opponent fall to say 6th place in challenger and we’re then unable to fight them again. I’m in 3rd in my challenger coli and know I used a key on the person that is now in 6th, but since they haven’t attacked people yet and increased their point total, I’m no longer allowed to attack them. So in essence, I wasted my one key for the day. Since there are only a very low number of people in each challenger pool, why not allow everyone in that pool be able to attack anyone else? Why only limit it to people above you or within the top 5, should you be in the top 5?

1 Like

:slight_smile:

Ah, missed that one. Guess that update still isn’t live yet

It is, but it’s unforced - I think it was trickled out slowly per region, since I only got it this morning. You might have to manually go into the store and find it

Not showing on the IOS store, shockingly. Lol

Yeah, I think they had trouble submitting it there for some reason. :roll_eyes: :man_shrugging: hopefully will show up soon!

1 Like

I’m been having an issue for a while now where I can’t select missions I unlocked after a certain time (they don’t show up in my missions when I need them to level the friendship up). I do have some missions but only ones I unlocked quite a while ago. I was just wondering if you know of this issue and can it be fixed. Thanks for the great game :slight_smile:

Ummm.

It’s possible to use keys on people on other leaderboard from [VIEW], of course, it’s impossible to fight against them.

3 Likes

:scream: Is this from 1.16 or 1.16.01?

2 Likes

From 1.16.01 (android).

3 Likes

Lovely revelation late on a Friday afternoon :smile:

And that’s why updates are on Tuesdays :laughing:

I will post it here again, hoping someday it will get fixed. But since Bo Peep was introduced to the game, Ursula’s spell doesn’t work on her, and she still doesn’t. It is not fair that he is the only character who can avoid losing his energy when he is under this effect, and nowhere does he say so. Fix this please.

Bo is a girl

Also, I think the reason for this is because she is one of those heroes who channels their active, because she uses her energy little by little

1 Like

Infected areas appear to be stuck and refuse to go down past lv. 103 O2 five stars with losses (at least that’s where it stops for me) no matter what chapter they appear in.

I really hope the Beast bug will be fixed soon, the Beast keeps floating around with no HP/Energy at all without dying. There is literally no way to get him to die.

1 Like

I keep getting robbed of energy
I hit the raid times 10 button on a quest to get gear pieces. Add it scrolls I count how many I collect but when i go to use them they are not there. Example i count 4 if am item as it scrolls which with the one i already had i should have 5 but instead it says i only have 2
 it’s been happening for days now
 you have wasted mass of my energy and time in multiple accounts!!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney