Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.17.02
Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 1.17.02 Update! This release features a number of bug fixes.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Released Syndrome’s friendships, Magica De Spell and Yzma
- The Raid All button on the hero screen will no longer require raid tickets for VIP 3+ players
- Fixed an issue where the VIP crate was showing the free button, but charging players diamonds
- Fixed an issue that was preventing guilds from changing their emblem
- Added Syndrome to the Incredibles collection
- Fixed a few issues that were causing the game to crash
- Fixed an issue were Rajah could appear on the hero chooser screen
- Fixed a bug that was allowing hero passive skills to incorrectly persist through waves in combat
- Fixed an issue that was causing an error in Creep Surge when using Auto Select and Raid or Quick Fight rapidly
- Fixed an issue that caused the challenger seasons special border to be removed each time a player logged into the game.
- Players on servers 2, 9 and 18 were not able to make progress in the Dauntless challenge, so the requirement for this has been set to 0 and players can claim it as complete.
- Enabled Red Skills on server 18.